robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Welcome to Love Story: Letters from the Past forum

[Post New]by robin94122 on Mar 26, 10 12:04 AM
sosirius wrote:I can't get the key to work in Chapter 6 and am stuck! Help!!!

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough yet? It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so hopefully it will help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:Welcome to Love Story: Letters from the Past forum

[Post New]by pmrealtor on Mar 29, 10 2:15 PM
I am at the gym and it wants me to add items from the inventory list to the srapbook will not click in place

[Post New]by pmrealtor on Mar 29, 10 4:55 PM
did that still does not work

Noralg
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Noralg on Mar 29, 10 10:31 PM
I LOVE this game. Some items are hard to find, but there are no time limits and hints are liberal. Lots of different scenes and a nice sappy love story

[Post New]by aussy12001 on May 5, 10 10:59 PM
such a lovely lovely story enjoyed it alot

VolleymomDee
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by VolleymomDee on Jun 9, 10 2:21 AM
This game was precious! I loved the story; the ending; the minigames; and the lovely scenes. It wasn't too difficult, nor too easy. I would love to see more of these!

carolinacat
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by carolinacat on Jun 21, 10 5:16 AM
I enjoyed the storyline and the graphics were clear and bright, but the objects to find were WAY too small. I had a lot of trouble finding anything without a hint. There were lots of hints to use but I wanted to find things without them.

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Jun 27, 10 10:32 PM
Sweet, moving and beautiful story. Loved the whole game with one exception. The ending dialouge was lame lame lame. After all the poor lady went through to find her man, all he could say was "Mary"? lol.

Overall, I'll give it and 3/4 stars. Wish BFG would make more like this.

GO !

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Jul 25, 10 3:30 AM
I thought this was a very sweet game despite the anachronisms in the story line proper (not the HOs). I'm old enough to have lived through this era and some things were glaring! Still, I enjoyed playing even though I figured out the entire storyline before the third scene, along with happy and sad endings. It became pretty obvious we'd get the happy ending. I did feel the ending was rushed and would have liked better dialogue between Mary and John. Still, got a little misty, old bat that I am. I loved that the protagonist was an older woman--that's a rare thing. Appreciate!

I had to laugh a few times--Mary seems to be losing it! Her house is a wreck and she loses stuff a lot. As for that Hospital? Whoooie. I wouldn't want to stay there, thankyouverymuch! Extremely lax security and it's completely unsanitary. I sense major fines when the inspector comes around. And that Head Nurse? Needs to be fired. I predict major lawsuits in the near future!

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jul 25, 10 5:25 AM
Welcome to the pond! I loved this game too - you've made some excellent points and I agree it was lovely having a little old lady as the protagonist.

[Post New]by chanse18 on Jul 26, 10 12:38 PM
I was unable to download the full version of this game. I have been charged multiple times for this game now and would like to be reimbursed for all charges. If that is not possible, road runner now has $6.99 games and you are going to lose me as a customer. Your customer help is no help. cannot get a correct response.

[Post New]by kundigundi on Aug 11, 10 9:08 AM
I am having same problem, did you ever find a solution

[Post New]by ziggybenn123 on Aug 13, 10 3:42 PM
Okay can someone tell me how to place the basketball in the gym ????

[Post New]by deuxchat on Aug 21, 10 12:34 AM
This is the first game which I could not quit because I just had to find out the rest of the story. I had some trouble in the beginning putting things where the "sparkles" were and finally figured out that the item you are placing is attached to the curser's left....so you get the curser - NOT the item- over the sparkles and the item will increase in size and the curser will dissapear and then the item will be placed. I did download the walkthrough but didn't need to use it once I figured out how the game worked. It was great to play a game that was a light-hearted story, with light graphics. The dark graphics murder and adventure games are proliferating rapidly but they aren't fun, like this game was.

[Post New]by darakshan on Aug 21, 10 3:12 PM
Detightful game. Easy to play with a lovely story. Nice change to have an older woman in the story. When you think the game is over (by finding all the letters)then it starts again on a different track and finishes beautifully. Really recommend it!

NaomiGrace
Flounder
Flounder
2,220 Posts

[Post New]by NaomiGrace on Oct 1, 10 5:42 AM
I want to play this game. I want to buy this game. I CANNOT see the objects.

If you're going to make a game clearly intended for um enhanced=aged women why would u not make the objects see-able??????

NOTE TO GAME DEVELOPERS; MAKE OBJECTS SEEABLE AND LARGER FOR THE OLDER GENERATION. MANY OF US HAVE VISUAL ISSUES IF YOU WANT TO MARKET TO US AT LEAST MAKE IT WHERE YOU CAN MAKE THE SCREEN/OBJECTS LARGER!!!! frustrated

[Post New]by kasiola2003 on Dec 25, 10 11:51 AM
fbcranford wrote:I am having the problem with the basketball not staying in the gym. Is there a way to bypass that part if it doesn't work? I really like the game. It is fairly easy and it is not dark and dreary. Do you think it would help if I reloaded it - I know that I would have to start over.

I'm having the same issue, did you figure it out, or know where I can find a solution. I like the game but can't continue without solving this, I suppose.

[Post New]by kasiola2003 on Dec 25, 10 4:28 PM
I figured out how this works. Point your mouse toward the sparkly area, not the object. At this point the object will get bigger and you will be able to place it there..

[Post New]by TimeManaged on Dec 28, 10 12:05 PM
Maybe I made the mistake of playing this game after Dream Day True love, what a pale and pathetic imitation.The graphics are so bad and flat.Many things don't look like what they are supposed to be until you click on them.Yes I play games to get a break from reality but unless it is a strictly fantasy setting I expect at least some integrity.I mean searching for your former lover the DAY your current husband dies?That scene at the hospital OMG..access to files...a nurse who leaves her ID hanging around.I don't know.I played it all the way through because I am a commitment freak but I was sighing and cursing all the way through.DON'T waste your money!

merediffy
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by merediffy on Oct 13, 11 9:34 AM
I really enjoyed this game. I bought it quite a while ago and only played it once, but I downloaded it again and played it again yesterday. It's a really nice game, quite different from the usual plots of finding people and capturing a villain.

The puzzles aren't too difficult either, that is, they're not the analytical puzzles that I usually see. I could work them without a problem, and I often have to skip puzzles in other games. I really loved the "fill-in-the-blank" puzzles at the end of the game.

Since there's a sequel to it, I'll be buying it as well. Hope there are more in the series too.

Go to: