nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Awakening: The Dreamless Castle now available.

[Post New]by nwl43 on Apr 9, 10 5:32 AM
AshRetina wrote:i think this whole game has glitches in it, did anyone get to the bells and chimes? it says to ring the chimes in the order of the bells. i did this...about 20 times, even backwards.first the first chime (1) then the last chime (2) and then the 3rd,4th, and 5th as displayed, and all it does is tellin me its the incorrect code....

Your interpreting it wrong. Here is the order of the bells: 1--3--4--5--2. It does not mean to do the first chime then the 5th chime which is numbered 2. It means to do the first chime and then the third, then the fourth, then the fifth and come back to the second one last. I think it actually spells it out in words in your journal.

[Post New]by laniceladi on Apr 19, 10 6:31 PM
I put the bread crumbs in the fairy hanging basket, and closed the game out for the night. When I returned to it the next day, the crumbs were gone, I can't get to the bird to get the beetle, and to make it worse, there are no more crumbs in the goblins lunch box...what do I do, what do I do. Please help...

-Thanks

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 23, 10 5:54 PM
When you put the crumbs in the hanging basket, the pidgeon should now be in the window where the basket was, not in the other one. If he's not there... I'm sorry, I haven't a clue!

[Post New]by meeooww on Jun 20, 10 10:00 PM
im stuck ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i cant find the rope,the basket and i cant even fix the stairs...please help me.

Grams7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:note for/from fairy ?

[Post New]by Grams7 on Jul 14, 10 6:07 PM
I guess I missed this and need to know where to go back to

[Post New]by nhforgood on Jul 25, 10 9:28 AM
I have restarted this game 3 times and everytime I get to the pond I can not dig a hole, my shovel just flies back into my inventory Please Please help

[Post New]by jlmcpherson12 on Jul 28, 10 3:24 PM
adgirl1969 wrote:
Vixter2 wrote:
jodyjean0821 wrote:I am having trouble with 2 things. First, I am not able to turn on the switch in the hallway right out side of the bedroom. I understand I need it to open the gate in the Garden that reads "Only the pure of heart can enter here" but I can't collect it. Secondly, I am unable to dig a hole to plant the vines. I am currently completely stuck, wondering if anyone has any solutions. Thanks!

I can't dig a hole either!! I know Im at the right place for the shovel!! arrggg

I can't dig the hole either...maybe there is something wrong with the program I even restarted using the walkthrough and doing it exactly as they said and it still will not work. Can not progress any further in the game. I understand your frustration.

i'm stuck in the same spot, it is very irratating

[Post New]by tyragranny on Aug 10, 10 10:48 PM
I can't find the soap to was the pot so I can cook the stew. Help please.

[Post New]by pvg1020 on Aug 24, 10 12:07 AM
I'm not completely positive, but I believe the soap is in the pantry area - maybe the cupboard on the upper right?

My issue is that I played the gambler and won and used the broom to sweep the dirty carpet, exposing the key, but it won't let me pick it up!!! I'm stuck now, because that's the key for the dumbwaiter. Do I have any choice other than to totally start over?

LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Sep 5, 10 5:22 PM
I couldn't get the hankerchief to go into inventory which means I cannot even proceed from scene 1` ...sdo I found that you can click on your user / player name and then add a new player name - bingo you get to start from scratch.
jb4kats wrote:Ok, I am stuck here and thought the best thing I can do is start all over and I have removed the game from my pc and then rebooted and re-installed and it still brings me back to where I left off before I deleted the game.
It seems that I didn't find some of the objects and solving the puzzles you can't go back and find these objects, or I can't anyway so I thought my best bet would be to uninstall and start over so could someone tell me how I can get it completely removed and start all over just as if it was the first time I installed it?

bronte1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bronte1 on Oct 18, 10 8:04 PM
meeooww wrote:im stuck ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i cant find the rope,the basket and i cant even fix the stairs...please help me.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 19, 10 5:02 AM
Hi bronte1,

You can find the rope in the locker in the cellar, check out the screenshot here for details.

The basket is found further on in your adventure; it is in the art gallery on the head of a statue. Basket screenshot

If you mean the stairs in the south tower landing, you don't actually fix those as far as I can remember

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by kathydunn on Oct 31, 10 3:15 PM
I was going through a chapter by chapter walk-through, but when I came back online after closing off line...etc. I cannot find it again? Now where the heck did it go??
THANKS..Kathy Dunn

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 1, 10 7:56 AM
Hi kathydunn,

Welcome to the pond!

You can find the complete walkthrough for this game on our Blog here.

Hope this helps and that you are enjoying your game!

bfgImbrium

livvylox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by livvylox on Nov 18, 10 5:26 AM
Hi I'm new to the forum and playing games. I'm really enjoying Dreamless Castle but have hit a glitch. When I moved the handles on the box I either didn't notice the hankerchief or it wasn't there. I didn't realise until it came to cleaning the large vase to get the 3rd scratched coin. No matter how many times I've gone back the hankerchief doesn't appear neither is it in my inventory. I didn't know about the walkthrough so purchased the stategery but it doesn't help in this problem.

Anyone able to help please?

tia

livvylox

[Post New]by seasnake on Dec 2, 10 6:25 AM
jb4kats wrote:Ok, I am stuck here and thought the best thing I can do is start all over and I have removed the game from my pc and then rebooted and re-installed and it still brings me back to where I left off before I deleted the game.
It seems that I didn't find some of the objects and solving the puzzles you can't go back and find these objects, or I can't anyway so I thought my best bet would be to uninstall and start over so could someone tell me how I can get it completely removed and start all over just as if it was the first time I installed it?

[Post New]by waldon on Dec 19, 10 1:04 PM
how to get the book of truth

[Post New]by tinytaobao on Dec 29, 10 6:33 PM
In Gambling Den, after gave the fake Bolgins to the thug goblin and he say that can speak to the gambler now. But I've tried many time to speak to the gamble "He turns his gaze away, uninterested.", WHY??? anything missing to do??

[Post New]by sixx2323 on Dec 31, 10 10:39 PM
Where can I find the dagger.

[Post New]by luckykj12 on Jan 9, 11 7:12 AM
I am unable to dig a hole to plant the vines. I am currently completely stuck, wondering if anyone has any solutions.

Go to: