SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Re:Welcome to Aveyond: The Lost Orb forum

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 23, 10 11:30 AM
There are quite a few steps to complete this quest. Talk to the chef in the kitchen and he will give you a clue about the first step.

[Post New]by quas1998 on Feb 23, 10 5:23 PM
I got it to the point where the chef went to jail and got the rooster to his home. Now he is in jail, now I have to find a way to cook this pie for the empress, but I am still stuck. Thanks for the help.

Brendym
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Brendym on Feb 23, 10 5:47 PM
Can someone tell me how to kill the cockroaches in the sewer. I used the tea to aid Mel but I can't kill the cockroaches before she dies.

Re:Welcome to Aveyond: The Lost Orb forum................Boulder help

[Post New]by northerntweet on Feb 23, 10 6:22 PM
a little help please! dont know where to place the boulder to stop the waterfall. i know this is really sad since it is the beginning of the game. maybe...i know...i should actually try a little harder. patience is a virtue unfortunately I still have to work on that this year. still i will ask for some pointers.....maybe by the time i get a response i actually si down and figure it out. I feel like since I finished college a couple of yrs ago I feel like im losing my brain cells...daily....lol

Boulder help.....

[Post New]by beastiful on Feb 23, 10 7:25 PM
just push the boulder off the cliff (pretty simple but it took me an hour) then walk down the steps and push it to the little channel to block it. dont worry im brain dead and still in school lol hope that helps. and dose anyone know where to find the diamond plz help me

Edited on 02/23/2010 at 7:26:16 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 23, 10 7:45 PM
For the pie quest:
If you've returned the rooster to his home, you need to go to Willoby the mouse and board up his windows so he can grow mushrooms. You should have found the hammer and nails where the rooster was being kept, the boards you can get from the lumberjack in Blueleaf forest outside Harakauna. When the windows are boarded up, leave Harakauna and then instantly go back in. There should be a baking contest on. You can get a pie for the empress there.

For the cockroaches:
Inside the sewer, up the steps to the east to where you found the thief lord, you can find a weapons seller. If you're low on money, buy the dagger for Mel first and equip it. That should allow her to kill the roaches. Then when you have more money go back and buy her armor so she doesn't get as hurt when the roaches attack her.

[Post New]by djannam on Feb 23, 10 10:02 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get to the worm tunnels? I can't for the life of me remember! (Must be old age! lol!) Thank you!

[Post New]by lisa_couch on Feb 24, 10 4:38 AM
I cant find Ghed'ahre to give MKarcello the note does anyone know how to get there??

[Post New]by flutterbye1975 on Feb 24, 10 6:40 PM
I am having trouble finding a diamond for the acid recipe....can anyone tell me where to find this.

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Feb 24, 10 10:40 PM
@djannam: Speak to the Tyobian blacksmith
@lisa: Find the Catacombs south of Harburg on the Mainland. It's the gateway to the Underworld.
@flutterbye: Kill glowbugs in Fauna Caves near Acropolis.

[Post New]by Snugglepie on Feb 25, 10 2:24 AM
djannam wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get to the worm tunnels? I can't for the life of me remember! (Must be old age! lol!) Thank you!

They're through the rear door in the Blacksmith shop in Tyobi

Edited on 02/25/2010 at 2:27:11 AM PST

[Post New]by Gamerlaurie on Feb 25, 10 12:09 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:There are quite a few steps to complete this quest. Talk to the chef in the kitchen and he will give you a clue about the first step.

Ok I know he's missing the Rooster, and I've looked and Looked, and I cannot find the Rooster....HELP! I think they should make that Rooster CRow, so I know when Im getting Close to it....LOLOL....Thanks Everyone!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 25, 10 12:51 PM
He's in Wyrmbone Desert: Leave Tyobi and follow the path over the bridge, up the steps and down two other sets of steps. At the bottom of the steps, instead of following the path east, go south and walk around the water. Karl should be there.

narquailan
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by narquailan on Feb 26, 10 3:30 PM
Hello, I seem to be stuck. I am about 6 hours into the game, been into the swers, have the little magic girl but we just seem to be walking around in circles. There are 4 quest waiting to be finished & I have looked in all known parts of the world to no avail. Can't find the real Golden Frog; A Tutor for that singer; Darkthrop to walk 5 paces north; or someont to take over the tavern. This is very unlike me & I feel like a dunce. What have I missed? I am tired of walking from place to place repeating the same old thing. Can someone please set me on a new path? Please? Thank you.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 26, 10 3:39 PM
You need to go to Darkthrop Keep on the main continent. It's in the city of harburg. Take the ferry back to the mainland, go to the southeast corner of brightwood forest and go into the cave there. you'll come out in Thial Mountains South. Go east east east as far as you can until you can exit to Shadow Woods North. Go southeast through Shadow Woods North and you're in Harburg. Darktrhop Keep is on the east side, just outside the city walls.

Forget about the other quests for now - they are side quests and you won't be able to complete them until much later.

Edited on 02/26/2010 at 3:39:53 PM PST

Brendym
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Brendym on Feb 26, 10 7:28 PM
I finally figured out how to kill the cockroaches but now I don't know how to kill the rats in the sewer. What do I need to be equipped with to kill a rat?

[Post New]by Dayspring on Feb 26, 10 9:47 PM
OMG Mel gets married? I just played the first game of the third series and didn't like so much... was wondering if someone could tell me how different are the others and which is best?

And why does Mel look angry when she smiles?

Sorry... I really really liked the first 2 Aveyonds though! So much prettier. This new Millennium game also looks cool the girl is really pretty - is it from the same people that did Aveyond?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 26, 10 9:52 PM
Brendym: You should be able to kill the rats and cockroaches with the same weapons.

Dayspring: Out of the 3 chapters in Aveyond 3, I think the second one was best. The Millennium games are by Aldorlea, not by Amaranth

[Post New]by Dayspring on Feb 26, 10 9:56 PM
Thank you Severine Snape!

Was it bigger? I thought the first one was too small...

Did you also play this Millennium game can you advice? I want to maybe buy one now, which one would be best?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 26, 10 10:50 PM
I think Millennium 2 was the best out of all of them. It is the second one in a series, though, so even though you can start it as a new game, you will miss the first half of the story. Also, it is quite a difficult one. But it is longer than the Aveyond 3 chapters.

Out of the 3 chapters of Aveyond 3, the middle one, Gates of Night I think is the best and the longest.

Go to: