drawn 2? yes or no?

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

Re:drawn 2? yes or no?

[Post New]by tedderpic on Jul 19, 10 3:02 AM
morticia6 wrote:a definite yes! this one's in my top ten favs for sure. can't wait for part 2, 3, 4.......

Ditto

lizdanny
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,252 Posts

[Post New]by lizdanny on Jul 19, 10 4:53 AM
Definite "Yes".

mamamaggie
Marlin
Marlin
9,501 Posts

[Post New]by mamamaggie on Jul 19, 10 5:04 AM
Loved, loved, loved Drawn. WANT ANOTHER ONE. (me having a tantrum till I get it)

GaPeach1981
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,588 Posts

[Post New]by GaPeach1981 on Jul 19, 10 5:05 AM
Yes!!!!!!!!

Peach

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jul 19, 10 5:14 AM
Drawn was so unique and wonderful. I'm certain the sequel will be this year. Perhaps last quarter, but who knows for sure.

As for me, I'd hate to see it any easier than the last one. I thought the mix of adventure to puzzles was great and the story line totally awesome. And I'm sure we'll have to coninue our rescue of Iris.

Mookhebbe
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,213 Posts

[Post New]by Mookhebbe on Jul 19, 10 5:18 AM
I beta-ed Drawn 2. It is a very nice game, same concept as Drawn 1. Very nice game, but in no way easier.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Jul 19, 10 5:26 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
cazzabee wrote:As this is a BFG Studios game, I would expect to see it plugged in a few weeks.

I was on holiday when the 1st one was hyped. I go around the same time each year and it is just under 5 weeks away, so I expect it then.
Drawn was released 6th September, I'm thinking around the same date.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Jul 19, 10 5:28 AM
Mookhebbe wrote:I beta-ed Drawn 2. It is a very nice game, same concept as Drawn 1. Very nice game, but in no way easier.

You lucky pup!

[Post New]by Lady_Topaz on Jul 19, 10 6:10 AM
Drawn is a great game, can't wait for the sequel!

basiakosia
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by basiakosia on Jul 19, 10 6:16 AM
Absolutely. Would love to see a Drawn 2. Thought it was just right; wouldn't want it any easier. Another Dire Grove wouldn't be bad either.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 19, 10 6:28 AM
basiakosia wrote:Absolutely. Would love to see a Drawn 2. Thought it was just right; wouldn't want it any easier. Another Dire Grove wouldn't be bad either.
The probability is that we have BFG releases in September (Drawn II), October (Hidden Expedition) and November (MCF #7). Watch this space.

ETA Drawn II being in beta now is great news!

Edited on 07/19/2010 at 6:30:26 AM PST

swtndsr2
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by swtndsr2 on Jul 20, 10 7:25 PM
The new Drawn is called Dark Flight and is being beta right now....saw some screen shots on the web. Looks like the first one. Can't wait for this one!!

wildvaniilagirl
Shark
Shark
14,009 Posts

[Post New]by wildvaniilagirl on Jul 20, 10 7:31 PM
Drawn 2...bring it on...just loved it----------YES.

hbgroadends
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by hbgroadends on Jul 20, 10 7:52 PM
Out of the 100+ games I've purchased since becoming a member, I have to say that Drawn is, IMO, the most beautiful game I've ever played. I think that even if the game had been a little boring, it would have been worth it to see the artistry. The fact that the game play was fantastic really made it a winner in my book.

Needless to say, I will purchase Drawn 2 without even bothering to demo it. It will probably come out as a CE first, but I'll wait to see what the CE contains before putting out the extra $$ for it. Still, a definite buy.

peanutfish
Manatee
Manatee
3,948 Posts

[Post New]by peanutfish on Jul 20, 10 7:55 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
basiakosia wrote:Absolutely. Would love to see a Drawn 2. Thought it was just right; wouldn't want it any easier. Another Dire Grove wouldn't be bad either.
The probability is that we have BFG releases in September (Drawn II), October (Hidden Expedition) and November (MCF #7). Watch this space.

ETA Drawn II being in beta now is great news!

Yesss, three more games to get!

[Post New]by 123rhea456 on Oct 10, 10 8:59 PM
I went back and now I can't get down the stairs that goes to the Violin man. Do you know if there is something I can do so I don't replay the entire game?

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Oct 10, 10 9:09 PM
Is here any doubt everybody wants drawn 11 Give the peoople what they want again a win, win.

nantyglyn
Salmon
Salmon
2,939 Posts

[Post New]by nantyglyn on Oct 10, 10 9:53 PM
123rhea456 wrote:I went back and now I can't get down the stairs that goes to the Violin man. Do you know if there is something I can do so I don't replay the entire game?

Go to the forum for Drawn: Dark Flight. There is a lot of help there, as well as a link to the walkthrough. I don't remember the details of the game, but I'm sure you won't have to start at the beginning again.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Oct 11, 10 9:07 AM
Hiya fishies!

Since Drawn: Dark Flight is now out, I'm going to move this thread over to keep all of the comments in one place.

bfgTigris

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 11, 10 1:11 PM
123rhea456 wrote:I went back and now I can't get down the stairs that goes to the Violin man. Do you know if there is something I can do so I don't replay the entire game?
Yes you can if you don't try and go down the stairs in the book ...

When you are facing the pedestal and book, move your cursor left and down.

Go to: