okiejustme2006
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:News on the Airship Item Challenge

[Post New]by okiejustme2006 on Jul 16, 16 9:43 AM
Finished airship challenge! Now, to celebrate! Oh, any suggestions on how to get pet medallions tonight? They are a mystery to me!
Connie
Aah Me Yea

fedakski
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Jul 16, 16 10:14 AM
( Am taking my time doing the HOS' x 200 'cause the pet medallions challenge is easy enough Yes, Playingthegame my exclusive pets gave me a wooden YES A WOODEN chest and RUSTY chests, fancy that Oh well, will REALLY look at the wording GET and COLLECT more carefully if I decide to bother with the next 30 day challenge So sorry to everyone that we got duped like this Chins up and onwards and upwards HA !!!!!!????????

Barb from Oz

Hi Barb from Oz

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to get all those pet medallions as I'm not usually able to complete a lot of daily challenges...is this through feeding pets?

Thanks for your help.
Barb from Canada

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Jul 16, 16 11:24 AM
swatkins1971 wrote:I have a life. I go to work. I have meals to cook and cats to feed and a house to clean. It's the weekend. I want to go to the beach and have a nice meal and a glass of wine. I now have to sit in the house in 36 degree heat and play 200 HOS rounds.

Elephant games I hate you, you are mean.

LOL
No beach and no cat here, but a chocolate labbie to walk ... all I've done today are 50, that's enough So it will take 4 days to get there THIS IS NOT FUN!!!

shooter9325
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by shooter9325 on Jul 16, 16 11:48 AM
Hi, I finished the 200 airship item. Now I have to wait for the quest to get the pet medallions. This one I am worried about because I have to figure out how to get the 30 pet medallions in 24 hours. I will see tonight what game will throw at me.
SHOOTER

[Post New]by Calla3 on Jul 16, 16 11:54 AM
Thanks PC players. I'm on iOS so you've all saved me a lot of time. Now I just need to get my head around doing 300 HOS in 2 days! Today I need to win 2000 coins playing dice. Fingers crossed.

Calla

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 16, 16 12:31 PM
Both games have reached the 75% mark. Need to make more . I'll probably stagger to the finish line just in time to get the next task.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 16, 16 2:36 PM
Finished.

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Jul 16, 16 2:43 PM
DONE!!!!0

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jul 16, 16 2:48 PM
Two games (and others have more). 2 1/2 hours left to meet the 24 hour deadline, and I have completed 225 of 400. After doing 200 HOS in yesterday's 24 hour challenge, I really can't see straight. Not sure what my gameplan is going to be. But, one thing I do know, is that I will fall asleep at the computer if I try to complete 175 more HOS right now. Doctor won't allow me anything but decaf So, whatever will be will be.

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Jul 16, 16 3:16 PM
Ufffff. I have the terrible task done !!!!! But yesterday HOG scenes 100 and today 200. But how I do tomorrow 30 pets marks per 24 hours, I do not know.

mis_t
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by mis_t on Jul 16, 16 3:17 PM
Just finished in time to start the next one. To day is my lucky day I made the top 100 in the tourney with just 3 spins.

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Jul 16, 16 3:27 PM
Where I can find pet medailons, except for daily tasks?

[Post New]by QueenBigFish on Jul 16, 16 3:53 PM
I agree with all the fishes!! This 200 airship challenge was absolutely dreadful!! Had to complete 200 HOS to receive the request airship items. Now my wrist is killing me. Thank heaven my guys know I'm working on completely the 30 day challenge and almost done with it. For any future challenges I really, really have to think about participating because even thought I enjoy playing Midnight Castle and having great friends to exchange gifts, I also have responsibilities and outside fun away from the computer and gaming. This was a very tough one on a Friday night and
Saturday day!! The developers need to think about how long it takes to complete any future tasks!!! I just hope I don't have carpel tunnel now in my wrist after playing 200 HOS in 24 hours just to get a check mark. I wish all the other fishes luck in complete this daily task and the 30 day challenge. We are almost at the end!! Yeah!!

ctaylor56
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ctaylor56 on Jul 16, 16 4:05 PM
I take my hat off to those of you who have several games going.
I am keeping up with the challenges, but I am only doing them on one game. My second game got stuck at the golden chest challenge as it only has pets and none of them give gold chests, That challenge was after day 10 though, so that game got the Vampiress, which was fun. I am loving this challenge, but am also thinking that I won't be starting another one in the near future. I need to get back into the garden and some of my other crafts now that we are nearly finished with this one. 300 HOS in two days really sorted me out
Of course that resolve will probably disappear as soon as the next challenge is issued

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jul 16, 16 4:20 PM
Flora1 wrote:Where I can find pet medailons, except for daily tasks?

There are pets who will generously give you a rusty chest in return for food! In that chest are medallions!
I have just tested this out on my Yeti and fed him at the Dark Portal. He gave me no gold but THREE medallions

POST SCRIPT Total failure!
Those "guaranteed" rusty chest giving pets mostly gave silver or even gold!
I could have wept! especially as one of the gold chests yielded no gold at all.

Edited on 07/17/2016 at 2:56:49 AM PST

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jul 16, 16 4:28 PM
Finally done with this one.

Soon to start on pet medallions. My pets are hungry. I hope they reward me with lots of rusty chests full of medallions. The blue chests from the special pets occasionally give pet medallions. I think I got two when I fed them hoping their airship items would count. And hopefully a good daily quest or two will send some more my way.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Anharion
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Anharion on Jul 16, 16 6:56 PM
Well I finished the 200 HOS about 5 minutes before the next task unlocked. I just wish I was faster on finding/remembering where objects are - I would have had more time for non MC things !

Bonus is that I managed to complete both the Mirror & Silhoutte achievements so a nice bonus 10,000 coins never mind those from the HOS themselves & 2 DQ completed.

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Jul 16, 16 7:25 PM
fedakski wrote:( Am taking my time doing the HOS' x 200 'cause the pet medallions challenge is easy enough Yes, Playingthegame my exclusive pets gave me a wooden YES A WOODEN chest and RUSTY chests, fancy that Oh well, will REALLY look at the wording GET and COLLECT more carefully if I decide to bother with the next 30 day challenge So sorry to everyone that we got duped like this Chins up and onwards and upwards HA !!!!!!????????

Barb from Oz

Hi Barb from Oz

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to get all those pet medallions as I'm not usually able to complete a lot of daily challenges...is this through feeding pets?

Thanks for your help.
Barb from Canada

From one Polish Barb hello to another Polish Barb
Barb if you have some diamonds that you can spare craft 6 bags of simple pet food and voila, "task completed" That's what I did and took only a couple of mintues if that Feeding pets is also another way but you may use up your pet food and doesn't guarantee that you'll get the medallions 2 Polish Barbs, fancy that Hope that helps and thanks for asking me of all people Best of and if I can help you in anyway please post or pm

Barb from Oz

rover1b
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by rover1b on Jul 16, 16 11:56 PM
Played the challenge as per instructions "Collect 200 air ship items"; well accepted gifts and still 0 count, fed pets and again still 0 count. Played 200 HOS to complete this target.

Assisted wife whose health has been poorly for past 5 months to complete her HOS from hell.

Not impressed with BFG or the developers over this major blunder, the words reflect the goal, not. Well done to BFG, not.

I hope any moderator is looking at this thread and gets this blunder fixed for future Castle challenges.

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Jul 17, 16 2:11 AM
Well, with the Gifted Airship Items not counting, Real Life with Dear Old Dad and 4 hours of Win 10 Update (8 Users on this Laptop) and a box of old telephones and answering machines falling on my head and nearly knocking me out (vision still wonky) . . . I've given up on doing the 200 Airship Challenge. If I had it in me, I would try on at least ONE of my Castles, but I just can't. So, no Centaur for me

However, I'm really looking forward to seeing this beast on many of my Dear Friends' Gift Cards. There's a better word for those Cards, but I can't think of it at the moment.

Hat's off to all of you who have tackled and accomplished this!!!

I guess the upside is I have a ton of Airship Items to collect now LOL!!! AND I can get back to normal Gifting ~ WHEW!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Go to: