Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by obogadu on Nov 7, 08 3:10 AM
i am in the room with the warrior, put the sword, helmet and all stuff on him. but i still have to look for the pda... i don't know what it ist. and can't find it... also all items are back in the item list AND on the warrior???
anyone with the same problems???

 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 7, 08 4:50 AM
obogadu wrote:i am in the room with the warrior, put the sword, helmet and all stuff on him. but i still have to look for the pda... i don't know what it ist. and can't find it... also all items are back in the item list AND on the warrior???
anyone with the same problems???
You have hit a glitch in the game that others have also had. You can install the latest version of the game and see if that helps and you can contact customer support where you purchased the game.

Edited on 11/07/2008 at 4:51:17 AM PST


 
Tlucas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by Tlucas on Nov 10, 08 4:31 AM
If you have found the scissors, use them on the tent, grab the key to open the box and then follow the instructions.

I am stuck on the Gong Hammer along with others. I have "tools" but none of them help me with the problem.

 

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by DavidAurand on Dec 22, 08 1:33 AM
I am not replying, but I am asking for help. I am looking for the Hawk in King Arthur's maze. I have all the others. I have located a door and there is a skull key in the upper left hand corner. I cannot move it to unlock the door. Is this what is suppose to happen? I am unable to accomplish anything now. Can anybody help?

 

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by DavidAurand on Dec 22, 08 3:38 AM
I have completed the maze and have completed that section. After reading a little further it finally dawned on me that all items had to be collected before the key would be released to unlock the door. I retraced King Arthur and found the hawk without too much difficulty. I have completed this section and am ready to attempt the next.

Mary Lou

 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 24, 08 11:11 AM
AMEEN64 wrote:****w did you trace the HAWK, i did all i can but cannot see it, pls help
The HAWK is the first item you see when you enter the catacombs maze. If you missed it you have to go back through the maze to the beginning. I will send you a message with a link to a map of the maze and maybe that will help.

Good luck!

 

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by granmaedgar on Jan 10, 09 3:33 PM
HELP,CAN YOU SEND ME A LINK to a map of the maze TOO.please

 

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by granmaedgar on Jan 11, 09 8:37 AM
Hi Lizzie,I,m on the third rose,have all items,but the blindfold.Please tell me what to do next.Thank You

 
silky100
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by silky100 on Jan 19, 09 5:23 PM
I am in the room with king author and a code that says follow king author. Someone said use the gravel to break the glass. Is the glass the window or some other glass? I tried to break the window with the gavel but no luck. Can someone help? Thanks

 
silky100
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by silky100 on Jan 19, 09 5:58 PM
I am in the maze and I found the door however, it says to find the skelton key. I do know how or where to find it. Thanks

 

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by suekugler on Jan 19, 09 6:24 PM
I am stuck in the room with the doors. I have one green door but the codes at the side and top are yellow but only one is the same as the green one. I cannot move using the arrows. They are now red and will not move at all. I have placed the middle square over the green one but nothing happens. I have gone out and come back in but cannot start this level again. Can someone please help me before I throw my computer out a fifth floor window.

 
nitro57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by nitro57 on May 16, 09 9:09 PM
prpldva wrote:
llcyang wrote:Has anyone used the metal detector? I've used up all my hints trying to locate the key. The sticks of dynamite have been placed and there is only the metal detector left and although the metal detector is accepted in the area given by the hints for the key, nothing else happens. Am I stuck?


Hi Llcyang- welcome to the forums1

Watch the light on the detector- when it is lit- click

 
nitro57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by nitro57 on May 16, 09 9:10 PM
nitro57 wrote:
prpldva wrote:
llcyang wrote:Has anyone used the metal detector? I've used up all my hints trying to locate the key. The sticks of dynamite have been placed and there is only the metal detector left and although the metal detector is accepted in the area given by the hints for the key, nothing else happens. Am I stuck?


Hi Llcyang- welcome to the forums1

Watch the light on the detector- when it is lit- click

 
nitro57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by nitro57 on May 16, 09 9:15 PM
nitro57 wrote:
nitro57 wrote:
prpldva wrote:
llcyang wrote:Has anyone used the metal detector? I've used up all my hints trying to locate the key. The sticks of dynamite have been placed and there is only the metal detector left and although the metal detector is accepted in the area given by the hints for the key, nothing else happens. Am I stuck?


Hi Llcyang- welcome to the forums1

Watch the light on the detector- when it is lit- click

 
nitro57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by nitro57 on May 16, 09 9:19 PM
Thanks for the hint about the metal detector light, but I have watched for a light and nothing happens. How long do you wait? Also, I have the four sticks of dinonite placed in the exit, but there is no way to blow it. What do I do?

 
nitro57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by nitro57 on May 16, 09 9:20 PM
Thanks for the hint about the metal detector light, but I have watched for a light and nothing happens. How long do you wait? Also, I have the four sticks of dinomte placed in the exit, but there is no way to blow it. What do I do?

 
4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 17, 09 12:32 AM
nitro57,
Place the metal detector in the lower right side of the screen (where you see the large section). You'll know when it's in the right place when you hear it beep. Then click on the spot and a key will go into your inventory.
Take that key and place it on the blue metal box that's in front of the tent and get the detonator that's inside.
The detonator goes on the brown box that is in the middle of the scene....If you've already placed your dynamite in the holes in the back wall, just click on the detonator.


 
nitro57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by nitro57 on May 17, 09 5:35 PM
Someone please help! I am stuck in the camp and I can't get the key. Someone said to watch the metal detector, and when the light lights up, click the mouse. Well, I have been watching the detector and nothing happens. Also, I have the four sticks of dinomite placed in the holes that were drilled, but there is no way to blow it. I am anxious for an answer.

 

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by bonnycharlotte on Jun 27, 09 1:22 AM
In your tools you should have a coin or stone put it on the glass bottle and it will break the guard will go to investigate and you can continue
Bonnycharlotte

 

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by carole1945 on Sep 13, 09 9:22 AM
prpldva wrote:
mygrndkidsvip wrote:I am at the doors. my arrows are red and there is 1 green box lit, and 2 yellow signs on on top and 1 on side. I am REALLY STUCK and can't figure out how to open them. It keeps saying use the symbols but what order symbols do i use to open them up!!!!Please help!!
mygrndkidsvip2000



Look in between the 4 large tiles- there is a small black square in the center. move that directly over the green center of the large tile and it will fall away


I have tried moving the black square in the center directly over the green center of the large tile and it will NOT fall away. Is this a glitch? Please, please tell me I do not have to start the game over again!! HELP!!!

 
 
 
 
Go to: