susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Tarot's Misfortune forum

[Post New]by susielee on Feb 18, 10 7:06 AM
Never mind........I finally figured it out with the marble and chicken foot!

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Feb 18, 10 7:08 AM
susielee wrote:Am I dense? I can't get the key in the jail. I've got the broom on the door and the broken bar......but nothing happens......nothing moves. The hint keeps circling the bottom of the broom, but nothing happens when I click there. Can someone help me, please???

Put the bird claw there

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Feb 18, 10 7:12 AM
No problems downloading and no problems in almost 40 mins. of play. Some things are certainly well hidden and I spent a lot of time accidentally popping back and forth between that farm part and outside the jail, but that's kind of my norm.

If there aren't any major issues, I will likely buy this next month. I'm not crazy about the simplistic card definitions but they're sure better than that other mess that was called "Tarot" and wasn't at all. I was ashamed when I realized that I had helped make it most popular or whatever they called them by buying that one.

I went back and found the big hint for the jail lock after I got out . Maybe the map isn't supposed to be interactive? My real ones aren't

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Feb 18, 10 7:27 AM
Diana Mc - I'm not crazy about the simplistic card definitions but they're sure better than that other mess that was called "Tarot" and wasn't at all. I was ashamed when I realized that I had helped make it most popular or whatever they called them by buying that one.

I felt the same way disappointed with that other Tarot and how it got rated popular was probably just demos downloaded. I bought it tho. The only other Tarot I bought and really enjoyed is Age of Oracles Tara's Journey. Beautiful graphics and fun things, long, each Major Arcana another step in her journey. Fairy tale stuff, fantasy.

I guess I'll hold back on this one although Poodlebear said she was able to finish it but not without some other software or files (over my head) Hope a rebuild, beautiful game other than the hiccups.

kass36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by kass36 on Feb 18, 10 8:08 AM
cam't find other gears everything else done just a lantern left

Debdazed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Debdazed on Feb 18, 10 8:14 AM
I am playing the demo but am stuck in the North room where I am supposed to find the last symbol for the crest. I am totally stuck. If I hit the hint button it brings it to the crest which I don't want. I can't find the flame torch for my last piece. any suggestions??

Problem with the forest

[Post New]by nuttyfisherwoman on Feb 18, 10 9:03 AM
belamba wrote:
Pauluzzz86 wrote:Hi there,
got this game today and now I'm stuck... I had access to the forest but when I went back to the town center I can't go back to the forest anymore...

please help me!

I can't get back there either! I've been going round and round the town centre, and other towns but totally fed up now! The place where the door opens when you have light from the lantern, there is a spot the difference tarot card that, although I spotted all the differences it is still glowing? Anyone help on this please? The hint keeps going to this card, and I just can't figure out why.
I love the game but would just like to know what I'm missing so that I can finish it!

[Post New]by nuttyfisherwoman on Feb 18, 10 9:05 AM
I am stuck in the middle of the town with the glowing tarot card also and can't do anything. I have 2 wood planks but nowhere to use them and nowhere to go? Is this a glitch?

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Feb 18, 10 9:12 AM
I have really enjoyed the trial time! Very nice colourfull graphic (comicstyle), clues are not to hard to find. I like also the find-difference-puzzles. I will purchase it!

Dibur46
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Dibur46 on Feb 18, 10 9:38 AM
After playing the demo on my Windows XP for about 25 minutes, I find it a lot of fun. I was surprised to read that others were having glitches and problems with the game. So far so good for me, and lately I have been having problems with other games that I have downloaded, so it was nice playing a game where everything moved quickly without hangups.
I plan on buying it, but because Big Fish has come out with SO many good games that I have purchased this month (including the Daily Deals) I may wait til next month. (good thing it's a short month) I LOVE HOG's and BFG has been coming out with some goodies. Also, love Mahjongg and Solitaire games. Solitaire Cruise is just a nice easy game that I can play when I don't feel like brainstrain! Thanks BFG for being a great game site!!

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Feb 18, 10 9:54 AM
Debdazed wrote:I am playing the demo but am stuck in the North room where I am supposed to find the last symbol for the crest. I am totally stuck. If I hit the hint button it brings it to the crest which I don't want. I can't find the flame torch for my last piece. any suggestions??

this is where i am stuck too, i went and smashed the barrels and the wand emblem shows in my list but the scene tells me everything is done, and when i go back to the gate and use a hint, it goes to the crest which i cannot complete. any one else have this same issue.

eta i finally got it, there are more barrels on the upper right hand side of the screen.

Edited on 02/18/2010 at 10:00:39 AM PST

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Feb 18, 10 10:04 AM
amj0963 wrote:
Debdazed wrote:I am playing the demo but am stuck in the North room where I am supposed to find the last symbol for the crest. I am totally stuck. If I hit the hint button it brings it to the crest which I don't want. I can't find the flame torch for my last piece. any suggestions??

this is where i am stuck too, i went and smashed the barrels and the wand emblem shows in my list but the scene tells me everything is done, and when i go back to the gate and use a hint, it goes to the crest which i cannot complete. any one else have this same issue.

eta i finally got it, there are more barrels on the upper right hand side of the screen.

Do you still have the hammer? There are 2 spots to smash. You should end up with 3 items .. The wand, a square gem, and a lion crest. Took me a while to figure this out...
GL

Serafinos
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Serafinos on Feb 18, 10 10:09 AM
Love the game, bought it & now stuck, also, with the DOOR KNOCKER not fitting the door.
Will go back and try some more. LOL

UPDATE --- just had to click a few times till I found the right spot & got through the door. YAY

Edited on 02/18/2010 at 10:11:49 AM PST

[Post New]by NavyLife4Me on Feb 18, 10 10:21 AM
diji wrote:
step54 wrote:
pattiepicc wrote:Having a problem in Orphanage lunch room.
All of the rest of the Orphanage is done... the card said I need the door knocker to open the head masters door..... Well I have the door knocker but It won't open the door... I have gone to the map to see if I missed something but every other site is complete. I hit hint and it tells me to put the knocker on the door but it just won't go!!!
Is this a glitch what it the trick to get the knocker on the door!!!!!!!!

Knockers are always trouble.

I am stuck at the same point!!! Did anyone find an answer to this problem?

[Post New]by NavyLife4Me on Feb 18, 10 10:22 AM
use the knocker around the door handle, keep trying until you get it

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Feb 18, 10 10:26 AM
I am also stuck in the North Room at the crest door. Hint keeps glowing on the crest of door. I can't seem to go any farther. I have all symbols but torch. I also uninstalled and reinstalled game to see if that would remedy the problem. But same thing occurs after reinstalling. I also have hammer in inventory, but have already used it on barrels. Can anyone help at this level in game? If no help, I will send msg to Big Fish Help. Of course no problems in trial version.

[Post New]by NavyLife4Me on Feb 18, 10 10:31 AM
did you get all the barrels, found mine in the barrels on the top right side

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Feb 18, 10 10:51 AM
Hello Everyone,
This games so is great except I am stuck in the Jail, where you need to enter the 5 digit code. I have already boiled the water.
Someone Please Help.
You need to wait till the kettle steams up the mirror and the numbers you need are there

Edited on 02/18/2010 at 11:08:42 AM PST

Serafinos
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Problem with the forest

[Post New]by Serafinos on Feb 18, 10 10:54 AM
nuttyfisherwoman wrote:
belamba wrote:
Pauluzzz86 wrote:Hi there,
got this game today and now I'm stuck... I had access to the forest but when I went back to the town center I can't go back to the forest anymore...

please help me!

I can't get back there either! I've been going round and round the town centre, and other towns but totally fed up now! The place where the door opens when you have light from the lantern, there is a spot the difference tarot card that, although I spotted all the differences it is still glowing? Anyone help on this please? The hint keeps going to this card, and I just can't figure out why.
I love the game but would just like to know what I'm missing so that I can finish it!

Same problem UGH. I've just quit the game, deleted files & trying again.
Will let you know!

robap
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by robap on Feb 18, 10 11:08 AM
finished mansion , how to get out to orphanage ?

Go to: