kiwis00
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

[Post New]by kiwis00 on Jul 25, 16 7:55 PM
OH, God another game with issues and I am disgustingly ashamed of BFG Technical Support not being able to resolve over 100 of my purchased games that I have since they upgraded to Windows 10 and still have not fix any of the same issues which I had purchased over 200 games since 2009. It is always the same 100 excuses and using the same reason they have given to over thousands and thousands of members. All they have done is replaced them with either game credits which is very few (less than 10 out of 100 games I purchased) and always the same instructions, the same excuses, the same Dr. Felix Reports, always the same...something. Sure I don't mind getting game credits but I hate having to prove that I have over 100 games that I can't play out of over 200 games that I purchased over the past 7 years. They are great games and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the games, I also have uninstalled, sought the latest version of plugins/video cards (such as Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player, Microsoft Silverlight, Apple Quicktime, Java Runtime) and still it does not work. I am sick and tired and have reached out to Technical Support too many times to count and hate these back and forth emails and reading the same thing over and over. Yet there have been many times it takes them to respond up to two weeks or not at all then out of the blue they finally respond. What's new and when is it going to end! You had two years to fix this issue and you still haven't replied to any of the same issues. I am sick and tired of reading, "please write to Technical Support and send in your Dr. Felix Report". I already know the steps by heart, I save all my emails. Don't you get sick of repeating yourselves! Oh, here is another lame sentence, "your issue has been escalated, we will get back to you". You had over two years before forcing us to upgrade to Windows 10 in February of 2016. I will not, I repeat will not go to Technical Support to prove I have over 100 unplayable games. I am typing up a list of those 100 games and will send it to all at once and you can respond then. I can't even open half of the new games much like the Sunken Secrets to play the demos because you have not resolve the issues that I'm seeing here. Why cheat?

[Post New]by SweetShySuz on Jul 25, 16 8:14 PM
I am stuck there is a green arrow but when I click on it nothing happens. I am told to fill the people's requests what requests? If it is to build the houses I need more supplies aand I can't do anything.help

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 26, 16 1:08 PM
Hi there,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post in this particular thread. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should.

MazaM, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an error message when trying to play your game. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It is highly recommended to ensure that your internet connection is strong. Oftentimes players have mentioned that playing closely to the router or plugging directly into the router helps.

kiwis00, I'm sorry that your issues regarding your operating system and our games hasn't been resolved. Our games are tested rigorously before they are released. With the different permutations on the market today, we do recognize that issues may arise that didn't appear in testing. Dr. Felix Reports are indeed helpful in the investigation of any type of technical issue as this helps the support team identify steps that are specific to your computer. It also helps the appropriate teams take a closer look at the different permutations players are on to help with a resolution.

We greatly appreciate your patience kiwis00 in any delay in response from the support team. The support team works hard to respond to everyone as quickly as they can. It is highly recommended to reply to every email received from our support if the issue hasn't been resolved. This alerts a representative that further assistance is needed and keeps your place in line. I was able to reach out to the support team and it looks like a representative was asking for more information regarding your issue. Please keep in mind that it isn't necessary to provide game titles on your account. The support team has the tools to obtain this information for you. If a response isn't received, the system will assume the issue solved and automatically close out the ticket after a certain amount of time. It is understandable the concern regarding credits. We want all of our players to be able to enjoy the games they have paid for, but we also want to make up for the trouble by providing a replacement game for those who would like to embark on the offer in the meantime.

In regards to the operating system you are using kiwis00, it may be beneficial to look at the following help article for steps that may help:

Windows 10

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 26, 16 1:08 PM
SweetShySuz, I'm sorry for the confusion regarding the requests in Sunken Secrets. When a green arrow appears, it does indicate that an action must be taken to progress. In this case, filling requests entails going to the villagers or the Request Rack to fill those orders. These orders can range from producing items such as apple juice or tomato soup, or even harvesting certain crops. To see these requests, simply tap on a villager that contains an icon floating above their head. This will then show what item they are requesting. On the Request Rack, players can see that buildings on the island request items.

If issues still persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and player ID. I'll include a link below to a help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting in the forums, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

To help ensure that the forums are accessible to everyone who would like to participate, we ask that users adhere to the rules and remain respectful to everyone who would like to participate. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by AlaskaLady62 on Jul 27, 16 11:53 AM
Windows 7 Home Premium
I have been playing the game a few days now. Starting last night, I am having issues with not being able to click on anything in the Market. I can't buy from anyone nor can I collect my coins from sales. I click on what I wish to buy or the money I want to collect and nothing happens. I cannot "x" out of the market either. I have to press my "escape" button in order to exit the market. What's up with that?

[Post New]by ClicknFool on Jul 27, 16 12:20 PM
I could get into the game Windows 7, 64 bit, but the 16 magic just sits there and doesn't move the tenticles when activated.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 27, 16 12:40 PM
Hi AlaskaLady62 and ClicknFool,

I'm sorry to hear that you are both experiencing issues on your Windows 7 computer. Thank you for taking the time to post what you are currently seeing in your game.

In regards to the issues you are both experiencing, please refer to the following help articles as they contain steps that have been known to help resolve these various issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

If you find that the issues still persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide steps that are specific to your computer's configurations. They also have the tools to gather this data and bring it to the appropriate teams. Please also provide your player ID that can be found with the steps in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Jul 29, 16 2:16 PM
When looking through the Marketplace, sometimes the game will lock up and I cannot exit out of the Market. I have to close the game and restart. It seems to have quite a few times. I am placing on Windows 10 PC

Sandi33
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Sandi33 on Jul 29, 16 3:10 PM
My little elf has lost the box over his head. I was told to pm on the sunken secrets FB page, but it won't allow me to message. My id is Sandi.whitty. Thank you

Stormy9
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jul 30, 16 8:39 AM
I keep getting kicked out of the game since about 12 AM (7/30). I can't open my game manger and sometimes can't access the BF website. This is happening on two computers. It's not my WiFi or I couldn't send this message. I can access all of my other BF games and other websites. Is there a problem with BF and Sunken Secrets?

**This issue appears to have been resolved.

Edited on 07/30/2016 at 10:40:47 AM PST

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Jul 30, 16 2:25 PM
Another serious problem. Sometimes, ... icons and buttons will bug-
out during game-play and become UNRESPONSIVE, ... except with
a total RESTART OF THE GAME! In fact, that's what's going on NOW
and why I am adding to this post instead of playing right now!!! >.<

Edited on 07/30/2016 at 6:04:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Sispagnola on Jul 31, 16 4:18 AM
I have the opposite problem on my pc Sunken Secrets loads but after 3 days plays it kicks me out and I am running Windows 10 on my pc and it would help if I could use my touch screen

Shirlene

[Post New]by ClicknFool on Jul 31, 16 9:57 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi AlaskaLady62 and ClicknFool,

I'm sorry to hear that you are both experiencing issues on your Windows 7 computer. Thank you for taking the time to post what you are currently seeing in your game.

In regards to the issues you are both experiencing, please refer to the following help articles as they contain steps that have been known to help resolve these various issues:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=166">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator </a>

If you find that the issues still persist, please reach out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. The support team has the tools to provide steps that are specific to your computer's configurations. They also have the tools to gather this data and bring it to the appropriate teams. Please also provide your player ID that can be found with the steps in the following help article:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=2315">Finding Your In-Game ID </a>

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ClicknFool on Jul 31, 16 9:58 AM
Same ole links for solutions, but THIS time none of the links work. Nice job.

Stormy9
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jul 31, 16 11:24 AM
I hope they're fixing the market!!

LadyBastet
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBastet on Jul 31, 16 10:18 PM
Hi-
I have Windows 10 and it installed and is running fine, has been for over a week.
The problem I'm having is that most times, not all (I think it may depend how many Marketplaces I look at), when I go in and look at other player's Marketplaces, I get stuck there and can't get out. I have to go out to the Game Manager on the Task Bar, right click and shut the game down. Then I can go back in and it's fine. This past time, I got stuck in the Marketplaces 3 times and had to shut game down and restart each one.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated - it's not a fatal problem, it's just annoying and I would like to have it fixed.
Thanks all, LB

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 1, 16 11:44 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their Sunken Secrets game. Thank you for taking the time to post.

For players that are experiencing issues on their Windows 10 computer, please refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps:

Windows 10

Please keep in mind that the latest event is on the iOS platform only at this time. We apologize for the confusion. For players that are on the iOS platform, please reach out to the Customer Support Team with your player ID.

If players are experiencing issues with the game being non responsive, the following help articles contain troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

ClicknFool, I apologize for the frustration that the links have caused. You should be able to click on the links above. Thank you for your patience.

If players continue to experience issues, please provide a Dr. Felix Report to our Technical Support Team. If you are able to provide your player ID, that would help aid in the investigation. Please see the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Mycrofthell on Aug 1, 16 11:48 AM
Hi,

I have a problem and hope you can help. My operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium.

I already unlocked several times an additional slot for the Sweet Shop. Somehow it always closes after some time and I only have the basic two slots again. It only happens in the Sweet Shop. I normaly unlock it with the blue prints I get of the Star Gazer.
Please let me know if the blue print from the Star Gazer are only temporary or if this is an actual bug.

Many thanks,
Helen (in-game name)

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,322 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 1, 16 1:45 PM
Mycrofthell wrote:Hi,

I have a problem and hope you can help. My operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium.

I already unlocked several times an additional slot for the Sweet Shop. Somehow it always closes after some time and I only have the basic two slots again. It only happens in the Sweet Shop. I normaly unlock it with the blue prints I get of the Star Gazer.
Please let me know if the blue print from the Star Gazer are only temporary or if this is an actual bug.

Many thanks,
Helen (in-game name)

Those ones are only temporary and disappear after one use.

If you want to have more slots on a permanent basis, you need to use pearls. Under the first slot is a blue + with 5 pearls under it. Press this cross to spend 5 pearls and add a new slot that will always be there.

Edited on 08/01/2016 at 1:47:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Skytravler on Aug 1, 16 7:29 PM
My Diver will not work right I have everything done and I need one more deep light and I have 4 edaloot in my sack but have nothing to do and can't bring diver home been like this for 2 days now

Using I pad air

Edited on 08/03/2016 at 5:10:23 AM PST

Go to: