Re:Welcome to Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal forum

[Post New]by vabrown on Feb 20, 10 6:44 PM
blossom14 wrote:Hi, I am enjoying this game so far but have found myself stuck.

After some problems I have placed all the jewels and now have the dove. The message says to let the symbol of their love free which I am assuming is the deove however despite trying all scenes open to me I am unable to find where or how to release the dove to move on.

Any suggestions would be helpful and I too would like to know how long the game is to decide on whether to purchase.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You release the dove right there at the entrance when it tells you to let the symbol of their love free.

Please, does anyone know how to pass the torch game? I am hopelessly stuck!

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Feb 20, 10 6:49 PM
Like Big Fish Games! You can buy them cheaply ($7) which is a good deal. However, you really need a walkthrough or skip here. I also had trouble with the torches section of the game. I will also give up and play something else. You guys need to get real. Not many people can do these games without skips and a walkthrough. Most of use play these for light fun not to complete an advanced degree in calculus. Geeze! Get real. Provide some help for us who can't figure out some of the puzzles.

lvwalsh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lvwalsh on Feb 20, 10 6:53 PM
I love this game. I love a challenge and that is why I purchase this type of game. I am currently stuck on the torches and will keep trying if it takes me days. If anyone has a tip, would be greatly appreciated. Keep them coming BF!

blossom14
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by blossom14 on Feb 20, 10 7:06 PM
Hi Vabrown,

I have tried to release the dove at the entrance. I click onm the dove and have tried to both right and left click the dove when positioning it at different places at the entrance however the dove fails to release and simply pops back onto the the bottom of the window. Is there a certain place that I have to click on it. I expected to be able to hold the dove over the sparkly place on the screen where I clicked to read the message however it is not working.

Any clues.

Thanks

[Post New]by autumn1983 on Feb 20, 10 8:27 PM
I am having a bit of trouble with the lion puzzle. It says to click on each lion to change the flow of the water, but upon clicking, they do not rotate and nothing changes. Am I missing something?

[Post New]by iferjenn on Feb 20, 10 10:22 PM
autumn1983 wrote:I am having a bit of trouble with the lion puzzle. It says to click on each lion to change the flow of the water, but upon clicking, they do not rotate and nothing changes. Am I missing something?

I'm having the exact same problem!

CJH21
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by CJH21 on Feb 20, 10 11:53 PM
iferjenn wrote:
autumn1983 wrote:I am having a bit of trouble with the lion puzzle. It says to click on each lion to change the flow of the water, but upon clicking, they do not rotate and nothing changes. Am I missing something?

I'm having the exact same problem!

Right click on them until they face outwards:-)

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Feb 21, 10 3:29 AM
I am going bonkers. I need help with the torches. Why can't someone please give a simple way to do these. I see there are 2 of them but one is hard enough without help. Please someone, HELP!!!!!!

[Post New]by Joske26 on Feb 21, 10 3:36 AM
lvwalsh wrote:I love this game. I love a challenge and that is why I purchase this type of game. I am currently stuck on the torches and will keep trying if it takes me days. If anyone has a tip, would be greatly appreciated. Keep them coming BF!

I have the same problem, !!!

Maybe there's somebody who can help??? Mayby with a picture or something else?

[Post New]by Joske26 on Feb 21, 10 3:43 AM
Joske26 wrote:
lvwalsh wrote:I love this game. I love a challenge and that is why I purchase this type of game. I am currently stuck on the torches and will keep trying if it takes me days. If anyone has a tip, would be greatly appreciated. Keep them coming BF!

I have the same problem, !!!

Maybe there's somebody who can help??? Mayby with a picture or something else?

With a lot of lucky im trough it but don't ask how

I only can tell that i finish in the right upper corner (puzzel on the right) and in the right under corner (puzzel on the left side of the wall)

[Post New]by DPBragg on Feb 21, 10 7:31 AM
where do you go to get the butterflies to put in the fountain? I found the 20 you were suppose to but where do you go to retrieve them

[Post New]by lalarara on Feb 21, 10 12:03 PM
THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED

[Post New]by kelestialwolf on Feb 21, 10 1:09 PM
Ermmmm surprise surprise..I actually finished it but what an ending.Did the producers run out of money or ideas?
I did kinda enjoyed it, hoping the other 6 wonders are better

aquamaid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by aquamaid on Feb 21, 10 1:58 PM
Hi, Am stuck in the room with the orbs went to the side rooms on each side now what do I do or where do I go. Thanks

[Post New]by josh2009 on Feb 21, 10 5:40 PM
i finally got past the torches...then past the water pond ring thing again and now i don't know where to go next...please tell me what next....?

[Post New]by vlinder20 on Feb 22, 10 6:59 AM
I made it to the pound, i made it with all the coleurfull circels. But now I need tehe big butterflies I've collected, but I cannot find them again. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by candleofhope on Feb 22, 10 8:59 AM
I don't post often but when I do I have strong feelings about it....This game went fine in very beginning...got past the dolphins in the fountain...next was the bird and looking for the key....which took me to the stone puzzle...well I looked at every scene and nothing...no hint button and the map well that was a joke....

deleted after 15.......not wasting anymore time on this one.....

kahnee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kahnee on Feb 22, 10 9:06 AM
I am useing the scrolls. Involves the lit candles...am at a loss...what do I do??

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Feb 22, 10 9:33 AM
Kahnee,

I think this is the one where you hold the scroll up and see which candles it show lit and where they are. Then you have to click and light the ones only that shows.

Edited on 02/22/2010 at 9:34:41 AM PST

wini1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by wini1 on Feb 22, 10 7:07 PM
Once you figure this out it is really fun! I took me a little while to figure out what i was doing but then when you do it is a lot easier. Not stuck yet, but I am sure I will be!!

Go to: