teapot3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by teapot3 on Oct 12, 08 8:58 AM
can anyone help................i am stuck in the market dont know what tool to use on little boy.......................

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 12, 08 9:58 AM
teapot3 wrote:can anyone help................i am stuck in the market dont know what tool to use on little boy.......................

In the first market area- take a picture of the bird and get the feather
go to the second market area and use the feather on the boy with the jar. also find the baseball. Go back to the first market area and give the boy the baseball. takse the marbles to the second area and use on the left goon

nanaudrey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nanaudrey on Oct 12, 08 1:26 PM
I am having trouble with the dated scroll.I have the scroll and the black light,but when I try to leave the room,I can't.SO I looked on the forum and did what they suggested and look for the pictures,where are the pictures,I can't seem to find them. Help please.

barbjwalk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by barbjwalk on Oct 12, 08 3:33 PM
I keep turning right in the king arthur maze but it doesnt help- I cant even find the letters anymore - please help

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 12, 08 6:54 PM
nanaudrey wrote:I am having trouble with the dated scroll.I have the scroll and the black light,but when I try to leave the room,I can't.SO I looked on the forum and did what they suggested and look for the pictures,where are the pictures,I can't seem to find them. Help please.
A number of people have reported this glitch- some got around it by starting a new profile. There is a new build coming out this week that may fix this glitch.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 12, 08 6:55 PM
barbjwalk wrote:I keep turning right in the king arthur maze but it doesnt help- I cant even find the letters anymore - please help

Lizzie posted instructions on this in the thread titled 'Walkthrough for the underground tunnels. It should give you the help you need

gamegigi
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gamegigi on Oct 12, 08 10:14 PM
Sorry PrPldva.....didn't realize I ad posted so many times......I' m new at this forum thing......thanks so much for your answers.........I actually just found the page where I posted the question along with your answers.......I thought that my posts weren't going to the right place which is why I posted more. gamegigi Sea Anemone 9 posts

[Post New]by mimimimi123 on Oct 13, 08 11:37 AM
Hello Mary57282, me to i also can not get the hook, same message about the tools, if any one is looking please help us. mimimimi123

gamegigi
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gamegigi on Oct 14, 08 8:58 AM
Hey there Prplvda...thanks so much for your response.....thanks for letting me know that I was promoted and not demoted like I thought I was for posing too many times.lol Here I am a Grandma and don't even know how to use so many of the new things on my computer.....somedays I just spend hours just drifting out in cyberspace somewhere....I am now getting dizzy going around and around in the maze...lol.......Gamegigi, Jellyfish

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 14, 08 9:32 AM
Hi gamegigi,

I sent you a message with a link to a picture of the whole tunnels maze. It might help you get your bearings in the maze.

Good luck!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 14, 08 10:11 AM
gamegigi wrote:Hey there Prplvda...thanks so much for your response.....thanks for letting me know that I was promoted and not demoted like I thought I was for posing too many times.lol Here I am a Grandma and don't even know how to use so many of the new things on my computer.....somedays I just spend hours just drifting out in cyberspace somewhere....I am now getting dizzy going around and around in the maze...lol.......Gamegigi, Jellyfish
LOL- you're very welcome. I hope you are having fun here!

Edited on 10/14/2008 at 10:11:43 AM PST

jnuminen
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jnuminen on Oct 14, 08 4:06 PM
Help stuck after giving the guy/statue all his stuff katana, quiver, bow, etc. help where do I go what do I do?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum the LASER ROOM

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 14, 08 4:07 PM
pattiepicc wrote:O.k. I have moved all the roses around the beams
All I have left is the shield and the only "cone" left is the one under the hat!
I am lost now.... I move the shield to the green button hoping it will turn off the
lasers but it tells me I can use that latter!
What am I missing....

prpldva wrote:
kaliausten wrote:****w do i turn off the lasers! they turn colors, i try to put the rose the same color in and i get the alarm

Treat the lasers like a maze and drag the roses around the beams.
did you put the scarf in Japan's slot?

Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by kilani4245 on Oct 14, 08 5:18 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Just reinstalled Samantha, Now it solves all the puzzles for me and leaves the objects in the tools box. Now when I find a new tool, it tells me there is no room for more. Anyone have this problem with the new install?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 14, 08 7:26 PM
kilani4245 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Just reinstalled Samantha, Now it solves all the puzzles for me and leaves the objects in the tools box. Now when I find a new tool, it tells me there is no room for more. Anyone have this problem with the new install?
Hi Kilani- welcome to the forums! I have not read of that issue yet. Have you tried contacting tech support?

[Post New]by SandraP on Oct 15, 08 4:11 AM
Help!!

I am stuck in the market, used the feather and knocked one of the goons out but it is looking for the nightstick and I dont know how to find it!!

Received some great help yesterday when I was using another game and hoping to get the answer to this problem here.

Thanks in advance for help provided.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 15, 08 4:26 AM
I believe the other goon has the nightstick. You have to use marbles on him and he will slip and fall and the nightstick will fall on the ground.

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Oct 15, 08 10:00 AM
Hi.
I am having a problem with the stained glass (repair) there aren't enough pieces...
HELP.

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum the LASER ROOM

[Post New]by Annie71 on Oct 15, 08 11:08 AM
prpldva wrote:
pattiepicc wrote:O.k. I have moved all the roses around the beams
All I have left is the shield and the only "cone" left is the one under the hat!
I am lost now.... I move the shield to the green button hoping it will turn off the
lasers but it tells me I can use that latter!
What am I missing....

prpldva wrote:
kaliausten wrote:****w do i turn off the lasers! they turn colors, i try to put the rose the same color in and i get the alarm

Treat the lasers like a maze and drag the roses around the beams.
did you put the scarf in Japan's slot?

I am stuck at the same spot - yes, the scarf is in Japan - There is a utility type box at the back of the room that is sparkling, but putting the shield there doesn't do anything.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 15, 08 12:56 PM
I've been reading that other players are having the same issue. I would contact tech support and send them a copy of your dxdiag file. Hopefully they can help

Go to: