LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by LadyLark on Jul 25, 16 3:49 AM
Got as far as the map/calipers puzzle. Managed to sharpen the pencil, but cannot drag and drop it back on the calipers. Checked the Guide, but I hadn't missed anything. Fully exited the game twice and restarted, but still the same glitch.

Using Win10 64bit. Up to date drivers with 8gb ram and 2tb HD. Hopefully they will patch this buggy mess soon!

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 3:56:23 AM PST

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by dakini on Jul 25, 16 5:58 AM
Got all the way through the main game with no problems with my mac. But in the bonus I went into the dark room to develope picture and didn't have one part so backed out to get the part and now can't go back into the dark room so even though I have the puzzle solved (checked the guide) the game won't accept it so I can't go any farther in the bonus game.

[Post New]by fernandezlz on Jul 25, 16 9:30 AM
same issue here file gone and can't open box this is frustrating was enjoying till now

cinb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cinb on Jul 25, 16 9:35 AM
Laptop, Windows 10, can't even open the game, it goes immediately to the trial period page and says my time has expired, buy now. Access code of 000000's shows up also. This is the second game that won't work in the last month under window 10.

[Post New]by games4sanity on Jul 25, 16 11:57 AM
Add me to the list of people with the disappearing nail file, stuck and cannot continue without starting over and being sure to NOT try and use the nail file on the cabin door. Hopefully there will be a fix soon. Windows 7 Home version 64 bit. All drivers are up to date.

Edited on 07/25/2016 at 11:58:52 AM PST

[Post New]by kmcass46 on Jul 25, 16 4:03 PM
MissMoraduke wrote:Well I have had a different problem, in the HOP scene where you open the toolbox with the three dials it froze up and I lost my cursor, and I was really enjoying the game and now was getting set to buy it, I have Windows 10 on an Alienware game computer, I had to shut down to get out of the game, I want to play it, I wonder if there will be fixes for these bugs.

Pretty much my problem too. Windows 10 on a 4-5 yo? Gateway Pc. Had to restart several times. Gave up frustrated. Needs a fix for sure.

Rapunzl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Rapunzl on Jul 25, 16 6:12 PM
I've been playing the game on my Mac with no issues...I bought the game, and then the hint stopped working! I am in the hermit's hut and the "Hint" button suddenly stopped working. It's charged up, but will not activate when I click on it...and I am stuck!!

Don't know if I should delete the game and reinstall it, but that means I will need to start from scratch. Anyone else with this problem?

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by anderkat on Jul 25, 16 6:59 PM
Cr1s wrote:
LKlimo wrote:In the first HO scene, game locks up, an access violation appears and I have to use the task manager to close the game. And, of course, I purchased it because I played the demo for a short time and liked it. This needs to be fixed! Running Windows 7 and haven't had any problems before this one.

Same problem here. I managed to finish the HO scene by playing the pair alternative.

[Post New]by grandwazer on Jul 25, 16 10:58 PM
playing along just fine but when i was in cabin my nail file and tweezers fell of my inventory and cannot deal with booby trap chest

azoch
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by azoch on Jul 26, 16 3:39 AM
anyone have trouble getting the five boards by the water wheel to line up correctly?? i cannot seem to get them to line up as they look in the guide???? what am i doing wrong????

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Jul 26, 16 7:45 AM
The devs need to update this game very soon!!! This game has been in the making for 2 years at least and to end up with a game with this many issues is so disappointing. I played the beta/survey version of this and it was so good, i would have never expected it to be so glitchy. It freezes and kicks me out of the game. Kinda crazy. Anyways, i just posted this in case the devs happen to look at these forums. I could report it to Big Fish customer service but I dont want my money back I want to play the game that I have been waiting for since I played the 2nd one!!!

P.S: I run Windows 10, HP notebook pc less than a year old. Just recently updated my drivers.

[Post New]by juttawalker on Jul 26, 16 9:49 AM
Hello to all
I am playing on W10,played all the way true,bonus game was very sluckish and slow

[Post New]by FreddiedaFish on Jul 26, 16 3:57 PM
Add me to the list of the nail file lost from inventory.

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Jul 26, 16 7:09 PM
I had the game freezing during the plane wreck's H0S as soon the cursor clicked on the wheel box. This occurred twice, requiring me to use task manager to get out of the game. The error message was always stating memory access i.e. the game was trying to write to a place on the disk that isn't there.

On the third time, I was going to play the matching pair game but instead I clicked on the wheels to create the number required straight away & the game did not freeze! I then proceeded on without any problems as I used the axe, not the file on the door

My Asus laptop is running Win 10 (I upgraded it last Sunday & haven't had any game problems)

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by 294445 on Jul 27, 16 4:01 AM
i've found the way in plane wreck HOS.

Set two rings on box, then small window will open.
DO NOT LEAVE THIS WINDOW!
Set number that shown in your item list.
If you leave this window, program will stop.

Either way, this must be glitch.

Windows 10 pro

Edited on 07/27/2016 at 4:10:07 AM PST

kiminwa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kiminwa on Jul 27, 16 7:25 AM
downloaded the "fix" this morning... went into the game, back at the first HOP, same error, lock up and had to stop program through task manager.

Have deleted the game and will try downloading again.

This is beyond frustrating when the fix doesn't fix the problem just about everyone is complaining about.

==================

Nope, same error, same place.

Error: Access violation at 0X00B7804E (tried to write to 0X000A0FFC) program terminated.

Will keep checking for another "fix" that actually fixes the problem -- really liked the game up to that particular point. Will buy it once I can actually play through the demo with no problems.

Edited on 07/27/2016 at 7:55:05 AM PST

[Post New]by beestitcher on Jul 27, 16 8:12 AM
My nail file set also disappeared before I got to the basement. This did not happen when I beta tested this game. (and I normally try all my inventory items on all sorts of things.) Odd. I have win 10 pro. I hope they have a fix soon - after doing the beta test I got the 1st 2 games and I'd like to finish the story.

volnole68
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by volnole68 on Jul 27, 16 12:16 PM
Having same issues as many others. I have been waiting for the release of this game. Now screen freezes on HO game then access error. Task manager to get out of it.

[Post New]by meetjohndeaux on Jul 27, 16 12:57 PM
I am very disappointed that the disappearing nail file set glitch that I and many others have reported has not yet been addressed or, for that matter, even been acknowledged by anyone at BFG.

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by scs2 on Jul 27, 16 2:31 PM
Flissa2 wrote:Files disappeared now I cant open chest. Looked everywhere for them no luck. Time for a patch but I guess we will have to wait til after the sale!

Same here -- Playing on a MacBook, but looks like PC users are having the same problem. Pretty specific issue -- if you use the nail file kit on the door to the hermits cabin, it disappears into thin air --- so you can't use it to open the chest. Pretty sloppy. If no fix by Friday, I want a refund.

Go to: