Lizm44
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Lizm44 on Aug 8, 16 4:59 PM
Same issue here with level 37 picking up the hammer. I've tried everything. I am using OS X El Capitan version 10.11.4 Please fix it.

mbmb6868
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mbmb6868 on Aug 9, 16 4:08 PM
Submitted the problem with Level 16 to customer support [Removed by Moderator] Disappointing but not surprising. Hopefully others who submit the issue will have better luck.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 08/15/2016 at 2:46:15 PM PST

[Post New]by CMM0921 on Aug 12, 16 6:09 AM
Hi, I had this problem before with a previous version of this game. However when I would shut it down, the game would restart and the graphic issue would resolve. That is not the case this time. I can not get past level 16. There is a blob of brown where the dirigible should be. I would like a solution or a refund. Thank you.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 15, 16 3:57 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for continue to report any issues you are having with this game here. The Forum Moderation Team really appreciates it as it allows us to provide these details to the appropriate teams for follow up. It seems like there's more reports of there being a blob appearing on the screen in level 16 and about the Blacksmith's Hammer in level 37.

I will be sure to provide the updated contents of this thread to the appropriate teams and if we receive any updates or announcements, we'll be sure to let all of our players know in this game's forum. If you haven't already tried the Help Pages, I would like to recommend trying a few of the troubleshooting steps available in the following articles to see if the issues being reported will clear up for your particular game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For Mac computers running into trouble, this article helps with most common issues and may help in this case too:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you have tried the above and need personalized assistance, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, provide customized help that the forums are unable to provide, and they're always happy to help.

Message continues...

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 15, 16 3:58 PM
Message continued...

I also wanted to swim by and remind all of our forum goers of our Forum Rules, specifically the following:
Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

By following all of our rules, we are all contributing to the creation and maintenance of a great community for all of us to discuss games and playing them with one another. If there is any question about a post or a rule in the forums, please feel free to get in touch with a moderator via PM. We're always happy to listen and help out as best we can.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by NDSeamstress on Aug 24, 16 4:54 AM
I am on level 16, running on windows 10. I have the same problem as everyone else with the big black spot. I would hope that with so many having the same issue that we would either get it fixed or a way to get through it. We all have spent money on the game and would love to be able to play on. I love this series of games, but it would be a shame not to enjoy this one. Please, fix it. My reply is days after the others.

[Post New]by abclee on Aug 25, 16 7:04 PM
I am on level 16, running on windows 10. I have the same problem with the black blob. I was hoping there'd be a fix posted. Trying to play that level blind is not in any way fun.

[Post New]by beboop04 on Aug 26, 16 4:44 PM
I totally agree with "mooskilady". If a large number of people are having the same problem, why not fix it. It is obviously not an issue on our end; we are not doing anything wrong. Why do we have to read articles and reports when it is obvious the developers need to hurry up and create a fix.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Aug 28, 16 7:34 AM
Have tried many of the fixes recommended, not working. Freezing, etc. BFG please do your due diligence and put out patches that fix, not rhetoric of something that many have already tried. I have been a member here a looong time, You keep pushing us in the corner and many are getting very frustrated.
We want actual fixes not "send in report".
You see many, many have the same problem. So please take these remarks as constructive and I so long for the old BFG of old, I feel you treat us as inferiors and not customers to keep happy. Please man up and do the right thing, make sure these games are vetted properly.
Many of us love TM games, but we are blatantly ignored and get few quality games. I am not mad at you, but oh so frustrated.
I know I am not alone in these feelings, so please take these comments seriously and help us to want to stay here.

[Post New]by Wildflower27 on Aug 29, 16 8:57 AM
Running on Windows 10 but shouldn't make a difference here. I am playing on Expert mode and noticed that sometimes the timer for the game doesn't work on some of the levels. It just stays at full bar and never runs down. It's definitely a bug because when this occurs you also cannot click on pause to pause the game or bring up the menu to replay or exit the level.

Also not sure if this is a bug or intentional by design but the bonus statue items disappear and reappear so you have to wait until it reappears to click on it or do it quickly at the beginning of the level because sometimes it doesn't ever come back. The bonus book items do not do this, which is why I believe this may be another bug.

[Post New]by Wildflower27 on Aug 29, 16 9:03 AM
abclee wrote:I am on level 16, running on windows 10. I have the same problem with the black blob. I was hoping there'd be a fix posted. Trying to play that level blind is not in any way fun.

For those of you having this problem with level 16, I am playing in the Expert/Advanced mode and I did not run into the black blob on the screen and was able to play the level and move on. Maybe try switching to a different mode and see if you can get by doing that. Hope it helps!

Level 12

[Post New]by missjaimeann on Sep 5, 16 7:10 PM
I seem to be encountering a glitch on level 12 that will not allow me to complete the level. The goal of this level is to fix a group of machines that are each accessible via bridge. However, when I send the princess to fix one, she just stands there waving her wand over & over again but never actually fixing the machine. Every time I click on a machine to fix it the action uses my food & wood resources but the machine never stops "chugging smoke". If I click on another machine she will move on to that one leaving the 1st one still broken and I am unable to click on it again even though the it indicates that I still need to fix it. This is making it impossible for me to move on to the next level because time will always run out while she stands there waving her wand. Please help.
Thanks for you assistance

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Level 5

[Post New]by bluejen on Dec 13, 16 9:52 AM
I tried the demo and it won't go past Level 5. I've completed it 3 times with success, but it won't show as completed. Argh! Lots of trouble with various TM games lately.

Using Mac Sierra if that makes any difference.

Go to: