TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Oklady1948 on Jun 25, 17 12:20 PM
Using the Safe Emblem to acquire the HOOK FIGURE.

The HF was not in the safe preventing me from acquiring the rope hook.

I have restarted the game 3 times and even reloaded the program without success. It is apparent there is a glitch in the program preventing the game from being finalized. I noted other BF members with identical issues concerning the rope &/or hook.

How do we correct the ERROR so we can finish the game?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 25, 17 12:54 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you, first of all, for your patience while waiting for a response. It sounds like a few issues are occurring for players of this game and I wanted to provide some steps that may help with those issues as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

salyandpepper, if you are still experiencing the issue with the Access Violation error that was received, please see our error-specific help page for this error as it may have steps that could quickly resolve the issue:

Access Violation

If that doesn't seem to help, please contact our Support Team using the steps below.

It sounds like a few players are seeing trouble with the game seeming to get stuck at certain points while playing on PC. For players seeing trouble with a hint not working properly, an item that doesn't interact when necessary, items not being collected, or the game getting stuck in a similar manner, there may be some steps that could help resolve this issue for our players. Running the game as an Administrator could provide the permissions necessary so the game will run smoothly, and if you'd like to try those steps:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by westiechick64 on Jul 8, 17 3:23 PM
The blue wire in the tunnel can't be picked up. I couldn't pick up the wire BEFORE opening the grate, still couldn't AFTER opening it, or at any other time. Without it, you can't complete the game. This issue has been reported numerous times, right back to last year, and still nothing has been done.

According to the App Store (I'm playing this on an iPad Pro) this game was last updated 15 May 2017. This is a KNOWN BUG (among several others reported) and still this game is available for sale. It appears BFG are happy to take our money, but not work with their devs to fix bugs, let alone refund anyone.

iOS users should report and request a refund thru Apple Store here: https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000129113-How-do-I-get-a-refund-iOS-

Don't hold your breath of course. Also, post a 1-star warning review in the App Store.

Go to: