RavenLV
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by RavenLV on Mar 9, 10 6:13 PM
Hello Fishes,
I am waiting too, my strategy - already used one credit, have one to use, hopefully I will want one of those DailyDeals, then I can buy this, but by then I'll have another credit, soooo; I have concluded the CEs are worth it; I don't want any games I can finish in an hour, no matter what I pay for them. I usually try to go with the relaxed mode, so I can enjoy the scenes, don't like rushing thru them. I don't think I finished even the first task of 29, people in this house kept talking to me and I turned it off for later, thought I had 13 minutes, but when I went back, it was inviting me to 'buy now.' I guess I'll go finish up Empress now, trying to make it last at least a week.

[Post New]by andee1428 on Mar 11, 10 7:12 PM
I am trying to find what else I need in the crypt, have the rubies and emarlds, but can't seem to get anywhere else.

rhodaface
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rhodaface on Mar 16, 10 1:25 PM
O.K., waited until today to play the demo - I really thought by now the "regular" version would be out - when does it release? I am not going to pay $20 for a game - the extras just aren't worth it to me...and, it annoys me that you can't combine game credits, etc. to purchase these games. It is all gimmick designed to sqeeze more money out of game addicts that can't wait longer for the game to come out...

RavenLV
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by RavenLV on Mar 19, 10 8:51 PM
Hello Fishes,
I just finished the game, took my time. Great Job Big Fish Game creators. I wanted more, but it was worth the $19. I liked playing this CE better than Penny Dreadfuls, but in all fairness, that is because I kept forgetting about the fact that a walkthrough was built in - that was my first. This game had the best 'flashlight' hidden object scene I have encountered - you know, those scenes that are darkened and you have a circle of light to find your objects - just appreciated how bright the light was. More than anticipation for the sequel, this game infers high expectations for future CE Big Fish, though I know you won't let me down.
Again, Great Job!
Loved playing it...

[Post New]by xtpdyr on Mar 22, 10 11:26 AM
Iwant to post a question in follow the ghosts forum. But I cant find a button that to initiate a post Chris Dyer

HELP!Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Laylabas on Mar 22, 10 12:06 PM
Who is the actor who plays the ghost???!!! He looks so familiar to me!

jang343
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jang343 on Apr 25, 10 5:45 PM
FiddlersDaughter wrote:I HAVE DOWNLOADED THIS GAME "TWICE" AND WHEN I START IT UP, IT LOCKS UP ON THE OPENING SCREEN AND JUST SITS THERE.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

Me too......froze my MAC solid. HAd to unplug the computer ,for pete's sake !!

TooOld2Play
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by TooOld2Play on Oct 6, 10 6:01 AM
I purchased this game because I enjoyed the first one, Visions of Gold. Although it was a nice story and somewhat enjoyable, I would highly recommend playing in Advanced mode. Casual is just too easy. Visions of Gold was a little more challenging. I would only give this game 3 stars in a review because of it's simplicity. But at least it made sense and had a storyline unlike A LOT of HOGs.

I need help on treasure seekers 3 in Frankenstiens monster

[Post New]by ajdodd on Jul 17, 11 9:04 AM
Iv swotted 4 flies but can't go any further. I press hint and it still says I need to use the swotter. But I can't see whatelse on! Please help

Go to: