Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Your comments and reviews for Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 12, 10 2:13 PM
fingretart wrote:I dont get why there is no hour trial on collectors additions. I would be more likely to buy these games if I could try them first.

There is an hour trial on the Collector's Editions now; check the download page and it's there.

emee
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Your comments and reviews for Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by emee on Mar 13, 10 8:52 PM
Why is only the collectors edition for Follow the Ghosts available after all this time? I was stupid enough to buy 2 of them and I won't again. Is BF going to make its best games available as collector's editions only? There are fewer **** games being offered now and the best ones are essentially unavailable if you aren't willing to fork over $20, and I'm not. Maybe I need to segue over to Amazon.

hiricky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Great Game, but...

[Post New]by hiricky on Mar 14, 10 11:09 AM
I'm stuck trying to put the Trident together. Just will not work, all other objects I collected that's the last piece.
Please can someone give me an idea on how to solve this piece?

[Post New]by franciebrady on Mar 14, 10 11:42 AM
Played the demo and ............Dont like it... 3 reasons, hate the pop ups, far too much running back and forward through the scenes to collect the join up or add on objects and the lack of humour........... no quirky characters, no sarcasm, no funny little touches with the graphics. As i said earlier don't like it

[Post New]by jns131 on Oct 20, 10 9:05 AM
[b]I just finished the game and am extremely disappointed by this game. It cuts off with this dude in the future and I have no clue as to who this person is. I find it ends abruptly and there really is no conclusion to this game. Very disappointing. Wish I never bought it. O well, glad I did not pay full price. You get what you pay for.
The first one I loved but hated the Tom and Annie characters. They seemed rather well, childish for a game that seemed mature for them. I am playing the canvass one and hope this one is not as disappointing as this one is. O well.
Playing Drawn and love it. Very challenging. Good luck with this game.

Great Game, but...

[Post New]by jns131 on Oct 20, 10 9:07 AM
[b]Put your cursor arrow over the trident and then over that stick. It should work. You have to be right on or it will not work. Good luck.

hiricky wrote:I'm stuck trying to put the Trident together. Just will not work, all other objects I collected that's the last piece.
Please can someone give me an idea on how to solve this piece?

sunidayz
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by sunidayz on Feb 20, 11 1:36 AM
This was a good one Big FIsh! I really enjoyed it. I liked the previous two also. You got a winner with this one....

Go to: