Re:Farm Mania 2 technical issues

[Post New]by ajsincl on Mar 20, 10 12:52 AM
kerreville wrote:Tried demo but only played for 20 mins, got to level 3 as the game played in slow motion all the way through. Don't know if its my pc or game, but on this evidence, no way would I buy. Anyone else having this problem?

i bought the game & it isn't my pc.painfully slow. To play one game took 4 hrs with out exaggeration! I know he is an old man but he works slightly faster than the girl, I think she needs a holiday! Hoping someone could improve the settings from ultra slow to moderate faster.

Lucy24u
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Mania 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Lucy24u on Mar 24, 10 9:18 AM
They finally fixed it. Redownload the game. I got so used to slow motion that now it's flying and I'm getting cramps in my fingers. lol. I am so happy that prob. is solved

Rage74
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Rage74 on Mar 24, 10 12:58 PM
Yes, the new version works for me very well on my home PC. No more slow down. Previous, I could only play it on my work PC, with 4G of RAM. My home PC only has 1G and the lag was considerable. Happy I can play it anywhere now.

[Post New]by bunnnies on Mar 27, 10 4:26 PM
Hi downloaded the new updates never had any issue before but now I start playing and all of a sudden the doesn't freeze but it keeps going but the picture goes really funny as if I have quite a few farm girls and a few grand pa's so I cant play it

Cheetarah
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Flashing screen issue...

[Post New]by Cheetarah on Nov 12, 10 3:38 PM
Hi Fishies!
I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue with Farm Mania 2. The game runs fabulously except for when I click on the school. Instead of the school screen I get sent back to my Windows 7 desktop and it just sits there and flashes at me until I hit Ctrl-Alt-Del. I saw some people were having other video issues also. Is it the game or some control setting on our computers or a setting on Windows 7 that needs to be changed? Thanks to all the techies that have been working on these issues to make this a great game to play.

Raven9
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Raven9 on Nov 12, 10 4:18 PM
Try Dr. Felix! Download On Page 1 And The Game will fix problems. That's It!

sally

[Post New]by scoutorama on Nov 15, 10 8:35 AM
Hi there, I'm stuck at a particular level where I'm required to buy something from the "store" but don't have enough money to buy the suggested item. ($5 short...) If you don't buy the suggested item, you can't continue to play. What can I do?

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 15, 10 2:27 PM
Welcome to the pond scoutorama!

I've found a post in the money thread that may help:

julesyhedgehog wrote:Go back to a couple of the previous levels to earn more $$ then you can buy some of the unlocked items.

julesy

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "money" and all the posts that have the word "money" in them will pop up!

Good luck!

-bfgDonau

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Jan 26, 11 11:18 PM
Please, I bought apple tree but can't plant them.

It says to have Grandpa plant them. How?

thx!

Edited on 02/07/2011 at 9:34:27 PM PST

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by zbox12 on Apr 23, 11 6:52 PM
Hopefully you have figured out how to plant the apple tree by now but just in case not click on the apple in the bottom right hand corner and then click on one of the two small circles in the upper left side of the field. Grandpa is allowed to have two trees growing at once. While the girl can have six plants growing at once.

[Post New]by noble_janice on Dec 3, 13 2:47 AM
In level 51 the ranch keeps blinking even if i've purchased everything. please reply. i really need to finish this game. it's very frustrating.

Go to: