slotfish
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout

[Post New]by slotfish on Mar 3, 10 5:11 PM
i bought this on another web site over the weekend what was I thinking paid to much for it but it was a relaxing game not worth the price tho sorry BFG I learned my lesson just to wait a couple of days and save some money

buddhabme
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by buddhabme on Mar 3, 10 5:56 PM
petlady wrote:Has anybody had trouble getting out of or finishing the putting together of the shredded note? None of the pieces stay where I put them, especially if I try to move another. They go back to where they started. It's very frustrating, and there is no way to skip the darn thing or even get out of there and progress with the game.

Just got to keep shifting them around until they are in order.
Highlight for hints:

Starting at the left side are the streets, just find the piece with the straight left side and place it to the far left and then keep placing pieces along to the right. The right side of map has a huge sign that says "Municipal Pier". As each piece goes beside a correct piece,they stick together but if they are in the wrong spot on the map, they will go apart as you have to shift them over to the correct spots one at a time. Good luck.

Jobo34
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Jobo34 on Mar 5, 10 7:23 AM
Krissywillow, you gonna love Rhiannon!

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Mar 6, 10 1:00 AM
OK this is from ST not PC. I usually like STs straight HOGs. I don't like the inability to skip minigames here, not b/c these are particularly hard, but b/c they will get old in replay w/ one every 3 levels. And the transitions are sluggish. The post-its take 4ever to load & disappear & you can click nothing else in the interim. Tho some of em are quite snarky-humored. Trying to click thru the pts totaling makes getting back to map slow & you can still hear the counting sound. Surely minor technical issues like this were mentioned in beta? If these had been adjusted & the minigames were skippable, it might've been on the maybe list. Of there's a rebuild, OK; if not, DD or 99 cents sale at the most. ST usually has much better quality so I'm a little shocked at the things that got by them this time & could've easily been fixed b4 release.

Just as an aside, this clicking 11dy6 threads to read all the reviews in all games is getting old, too. If there can be an instant folder created for tech issues, then why not for reviews?

lunahielo
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by lunahielo on Mar 16, 10 10:05 AM
I need help from anyone..please...

I can't figure out where the *walker* goes in the photo that shows the street in front of the hotel...Got everything else with no problem.

I have worked on this photo for 3 days...
Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks..
Luna

[Post New]by tamclary on Mar 17, 10 9:17 PM
I am stuck at the zoo. I can only find one note. Can someone please help me!!

Go to: