Re:Your comments and reviews for Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Mar 8, 10 3:03 PM
Another horrible game. On a scale of one to ten, this is a minus 20! Just awful, boring, items mislabled, dark on dark objects, I could go on. That map with the names of places was the kicker for me. I dumped the demo.

auntj38
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by auntj38 on Mar 9, 10 6:04 AM
Did not like this game at all. HOB entirerly too small. Music boring.The graphic's were good. Could have been an interesting game.Will save my money for something better.

Mistickel
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Mistickel on Mar 10, 10 12:13 AM
This would have been a good game if not for the ridiculously tiny objects (most smaller than the regular white cursor) and I didnt like how I had to wait to see if the item faded away to see if it was correct.There could have been a sound if it was correct, but it just clicks. When a game has where you have to click on things to look under them or to open them, it should not also have mis-click penalties. Too bad because it does have nice artwork, scenes and not the same old mini-games.

jenkast
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by jenkast on Mar 10, 10 9:05 PM
I tried so hard to like this game.

The graphics where beautiful, and the music fits well with the subject. However, the items are too small. I am 21 with perfect vision and I had a horrible time straining my eyes to see objects that should have been much larger. Also, since when is a candlestick a chandelier? There is also a problem when clicking the correct object. I had to click multiple times in the exact same spot for the game to finally recognize it.

I wanted to like this game, but it just has too many problems. And I was looking forward to it too.

[Post New]by star45 on Mar 12, 10 7:07 AM
won't come up on screen, can hear music but no game!!!!!

Icky_Etardo
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Icky_Etardo on Mar 15, 10 9:57 PM
The game wasn't too dark for me. The items weren't too small either. The problem I had was that certain items just didn't look like what they were supposed to be. For instance, in the arsenal, the "small barrel gun" didn't seem to have a smaller barrel than most of the other guns---I was looking for a true snub-nosed gun, like a derringer. The "small barrel gun" looked no different from the rest of the guns, so I had to click them all. In the grocery store, the strawberries and the tomatoes looked exactly alike. The sausages didn't look like sausages at all, so I wound up clicking every white, oblong object in the store in order to find them---broom handles, scrolls of paper, and things I'm not even sure what they were. Also in the grocery, there were many random scraps of paper that looked like single tickets but weren't, and several packages that looked like wads of bills but weren't. I don't mind cleverly hidden or small items, but I do mind poorly rendered items. It's not a true hidden object if you're looking right at it but don't recognize it as the object that you're looking for. I wasn't inspired to continue with this game past the trial because of the poorly drawn objects.

sandyterryb
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by sandyterryb on Mar 17, 10 1:19 AM
I also thought I was going to really like this game. At first had a hard time trying to figure out which mode was which so just went with the first that let me in. Also thought the items were way too tiny. Even using my own magnifying glass I was right in front of the 23 inch screen and having a hard time finding the objects. Also found some areas too dark to make out what was supposed to be hidding in there. Played about a half hour of the demo and trashed the game as I was getting a headache from searching. Did think the game a good concept but not with the tiny items.

dd1406tt
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dd1406tt on Mar 17, 10 11:59 AM
My big problem with this game is that I have to click on an item multiple times before it goes away. I specifically hate it when I have to waste a hint to get the very item I have been clicking on. This will be a no buy for me.

JMAlshik
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by JMAlshik on Mar 18, 10 10:27 PM
I played this one as I was curious about it ... toward the end I was praying for it to end. ... would i buy it probably not... but it was a challenge..

[Post New]by paulalively on Mar 19, 10 11:21 AM
Rate a -1. Very small objects. Beautiful graphics but a waste of time.

mrspeel99
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by mrspeel99 on Mar 19, 10 11:50 AM
small graphics that don't look like the clues are irritating.
wouldn't purchase it because it is more frustrating than fun.

[Post New]by herlofson on Mar 19, 10 7:02 PM
This game was disappointing to say the least. The graphics are what kind I like in a HOG. All this game gave me was a headache and eyestrain. Items to small never understood what the map did with anything. Give me a puzzle to solve at the end of a chapter.I won't be buying this game and I wouldn't play it if you gave it to me.

[Post New]by mistergeorge on Mar 19, 10 7:28 PM
I am so glad I am not the only one who thought the objects were tiny. For people with good eyesight it may be a fun game, but when you wear bifocals as I do (some people have trifocals) it is so hard when the objects are so small. I once again had to get my home magnifying glass, get about an inch from the screen and still was hard to find somethings. And seeing a magnifying glass in the game but not being able to use it, I won't waste a credit to see if you can use it if you buy it either.

[Post New]by bluebutterfly00 on Mar 25, 10 6:51 AM
i am at a map with a red dot and i guess i am suppose to figure out how to get them out of town and i cant i have tried everythingl, without the zoom **** what do you do. It is where you have to go Southeast on a map, any help would be welcomed since there is no walk through i am stuck there. All it says is go South East.

[Post New]by MACK0505 on Mar 25, 10 1:23 PM
Hi Everybody, Guess I am a minority of one with this game. I have played it twice and have enjoyed it. I didn't realize the first time I played it that you have to go back through all the scenes and look for pieces of Bonnie's poem to end the game. Then you have to arrange the pieces to read the poem. The second time around you also acquire hints much faster. They offer about 2 gold stars per scene so you can get extra hints. I ended up with 9 hints left. The placement of the items and the items to find also change if you play the game again.The only downer to this game is that the magnifying glass does not work. The help section tells you to use it if you can't find something, but no go. I even went into the timed game and it still doesn't work. Everyone will have to admit that it is a challenging game if for no other reason than the items are so small. I enjoy games where I have to really hunt for the hidden objects, I'm a glutton for punishment.

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Apr 4, 10 5:20 PM
Awful! Awful! Awful!

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Apr 6, 10 12:47 AM
This has to be one of the most frutrating games I have played in a long time. Totally dumb when the terms of the items aren't correct and the items are way too small. Quit after 30 minutes. BF, you've got to come up with something better....please. My last purchases have been really great.

kiminee
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kiminee on Apr 11, 10 5:25 AM
Can click all over a found item, but unless u find that one little sweet spot, the game reads it as misclicks. Very annoying. Quit after 5 minutes.

KitSeason
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by KitSeason on Apr 13, 10 7:44 PM
Almost always when I download a game to try, I'll at least try to use up my 60 minutes, but this one makes it so difficult to see that my eyes hurt too much to play for more than 5 - 10 minutes at a time. So, for the first time I'm uninstalling without using up the time. Another one of those games that's only for those with really good eyesight (but watch out, if you play this game too much, you'll lose that eyesight soon enough)

Edited on 04/13/2010 at 7:47:13 PM PST

oakia
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by oakia on Apr 23, 10 8:36 AM
I thought that the items were too small and couldn't use magnifing glass why??? Also when I start a game I play it through but gave up in frustration with this one got as far as map search of areas played and in bank scene was impossible to finish needed just last key and everytime I clicked on it journal opened making it impossible to pick up key after waiting for 4 hints and using them all and seeing key still coldn't pick up quit in frustration.

Go to: