Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Welcome to Eden's Quest forum

[Post New]by Halotop on Mar 4, 10 1:07 PM
bbelle wrote:Thank you, Prpidva
I love it that you are doing a walkthrough. A lot of us are going to need help.

PLEASE HURRY!!!

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Mar 4, 10 1:14 PM
I am pretty far into the game but got stuck on one of the totems and can't move on because I would just be guessing and this one is not good for guessing. When someone gets to it would you please help me. The totem is asking for a code to a chest. On the right side of the chest a column of numbers. I am out of coins, and believe me I have been collecting them all, so not able to get any hints. There are only two treasure hunters left in the game. So far I have been able to do all the totems but maybe my brain has gone to sleep. Anyway, I would appreciate any help and maybe I can help you.

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by grammyapples on Mar 4, 10 1:19 PM
Good Golly, my gray hair has turned pure white playing this game! LOL
Love it but my brain is fried so I will take a break and wait for a walkthrough.
Great Puzzle game!

[Post New]by Texasartist on Mar 4, 10 1:40 PM
You can get 10 coins at a time playing the coin game.
what i want to know is how u get past the cliff? it says i still have something to do but i did all the totems,

Edited on 03/04/2010 at 1:41:15 PM PST

[Post New]by lisspoiled2 on Mar 4, 10 1:57 PM
I too am stuck on the numbers to open the chest. Does anyone know what numbers go in the little conversation bubble to get past this challenge. I bought all the clues but they didn't help much. It says the figures 1 and 3 each appear twice but it also says the number 4 appears once. There are only 4 blocks so how can that be possible? HELP, HELP!

Edited on 03/04/2010 at 2:02:49 PM PST

samwise50
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by samwise50 on Mar 4, 10 2:41 PM
I played the whole trial hour. I really wanted to like it. I didn't. It looked so different, entertaining. The graphics are beautiful. Not too much talking. The characters are interesting, the storyline is kind of OK, BUT too many puzzles. I like them when they're mixed with HOs, interaction, but not the whole game based on them. Actually, maybe I didn't go far enough to get into some HOs parts because I read the description and it says "Exciting hidden objects scenes".
Anyway sorry, not for me.

dachawawa
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by dachawawa on Mar 4, 10 3:18 PM
I want to play this sooooooo bad, BUT.....I can't even get past the chick on the dock. The only thing that is an option is to click on the character and she says that the woman looks like she's waiting for her and is probably there to explain the rules...then NOTHING!!! Is there a problem with the game or am I just stuck on stupid here????? HELP!

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Mar 4, 10 3:35 PM
FInished the first area in the demo time. Love slider puzzles and loved the game - but the slowness in loading drove me nuts. I upgraded my video driver recently so I don;t think that's it.
So - it's a no buy for me. I have a very old PC - maybe if I someday get a new one I'll try it again.

themaestro023
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by themaestro023 on Mar 4, 10 5:09 PM
lisspoiled2 wrote:I too am stuck on the numbers to open the chest. Does anyone know what numbers go in the little conversation bubble to get past this challenge. I bought all the clues but they didn't help much. It says the figures 1 and 3 each appear twice but it also says the number 4 appears once. There are only 4 blocks so how can that be possible? HELP, HELP!

Try the numbers:

John

nemm555
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nemm555 on Mar 4, 10 5:34 PM
Would love to play but before i ever get in ,the game gets stuck.Have no idea what Cthing is, because nothing came up for me. Running windows xp with no problem,,,

[Post New]by chaz64 on Mar 4, 10 5:49 PM
Love the game so far, no problems downloading, but I am stuck at the point where you have to place the four people in the correct order! I have tried every combination I can think of, has anyone gotten this far?, and if so what is the correct order!

Re:Welcome to Eden's Quest forum....

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Mar 4, 10 6:01 PM
I can't get out of the first section. It is not my cup of . I will await the walkthrough just to where I went wrong. I doubt that I will purchase...but I love the look of the game, and the characters are adorable!!!!!

[Post New]by soapseer1945 on Mar 4, 10 6:25 PM
I have had a good time with this game. I have one question. I have gotten to Challenge 59. Can someone please give me the answer to this challenge? I have tried every combination I can think of, and still don't have the right answer.

Thank you

[Post New]by soapseer1945 on Mar 4, 10 6:27 PM
Thank you!!!! It works.

[Post New]by sbback on Mar 4, 10 8:52 PM
lisspoiled2 wrote:I too am stuck on the numbers to open the chest. Does anyone know what numbers go in the little conversation bubble to get past this challenge. I bought all the clues but they didn't help much. It says the figures 1 and 3 each appear twice but it also says the number 4 appears once. There are only 4 blocks so how can that be possible? HELP, HELP!

I found:

2 x number 1
2 x number 2
2 x number 3
1 x number 4

[Post New]by sbback on Mar 4, 10 9:28 PM
sbback wrote:

I found:

2 x number 1
2 x number 2
2 x number 3
1 x number 4

Sorry, I made a mistake with the number 2. The correct sequence is
2 x number 1
3 x number 2
2 x number 3
1 x number 4

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Mar 5, 10 12:15 AM
Hello fishies, I am stuck on painting the hotel floor.Some of these puzzles are ridiculous I am no Enstien.I like to play games that are relaxing and enjoyable, this one is not.Oh well win some lose some.Good luck to you all.

[Post New]by Re_L_ity on Mar 5, 10 12:41 AM
I played the demo and found it to be really fun, somewhat challenging and quite refreshing. Though did anyone else notice how it pretty much has the same layout as the Professor Layton games for the Nintendo DS?

johnandi5
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by johnandi5 on Mar 5, 10 4:10 PM
Someone previously said that the game stalled when 99% loaded...I left mine to download and when I came back at 99% I got a prompt to download something and then the complete download happened...

Played this game for an hour and got to Chapter 2...I liked the puzzles...made me use my head lol...

msmithnc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
439 Posts

[Post New]by msmithnc on Mar 5, 10 8:08 PM
I played the demo hour and can't decide if I want to buy. I am finding that after being addicted to HOG's for quite awhile, I am now really enjoying the games that are tending more toward adventure / puzzles and I don't miss the **** part at all. I got partway through Chapter 2 in the demo hour and I, along with GoveGirl earlier in this thread, wonder if the puzzles are always the same or if this game will have some replay value. I would certainly buy if the puzzles vary from one playing to the next, but I kind of doubt it from the type of puzzles. I keep thinking that I would like a game that was nothing but "mini-game" puzzles, but then I realize that some puzzles I really enjoy and some I don't like at all, so that might not work! (BTW, I just noticed that I have graduated to Seahorse, one of my favorite critters to see when diving...)

Go to: