nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air.

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 2, 10 1:59 PM
debnboris wrote:i didn't get a couple of dream jewels when i was trying to get the walnuts back in the hole and now it won't let me get back into them. am i just screwed now and won't be able to get them? if so, that royally sucks!

There are plenty of extra jewels. Missing two will not cause you a problem. You should still have all you need to activate the powers as you need them.

ardin
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air. Help I can't get in!!!!

[Post New]by ardin on Jul 2, 10 6:58 PM
I downloaded this, put it in my applications as directed, then when I click on to play it nothing happens. I will probably buy it, but I would like to try it first, any ideas? PS....I've got a MAC but normally if it is not compatible I get a notice, and I downloaded it from the MAC Game Downloads.

ardin
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ardin on Jul 3, 10 6:40 AM
BinLA wrote:kelvy, I do keep closing it, but it keeps starting over again. When I went to the forums to read if there was any buzz about the game, the ad took me away from that page and exploded again!

Same thing is happening to me, pretty frustrating because I love this game.

[Post New]by Hokatu on Jul 4, 10 6:32 PM
Too short and too easy, not worth the $20.00.

[Post New]by carterangie on Jul 5, 10 12:16 PM
Well I feel as if I have been robbed! this dint't even compare to the other dream chronicles I felt like it was a few puzzles repeated over and over. I want to know if this was made by a different person, doesn't even feel the same. match 3 and jigsaw puzzles is not what I thought I was getting. REALLY short too!

[Post New]by FairyFaye on Jul 6, 10 10:09 AM
Help! Anyone know why the game won't let me reveal the Water Collector? I have checked everything, have both keys, I don't think I'm missing anything but it just won't do it. Thanks.

[Post New]by heatherington on Jul 10, 10 8:57 AM
I found this game did not have the substance as those of the others. I managed to find all the dream jewels only because they sparkle. I just stare at any given scene long enough and watch for any sparkly thing. Finally they put a skip feature in this game. But I found if you skipped all the puzzles that you could there was no satisfaction in the game. I'm going back in and not skipping any puzzles that way the game play will be longer and have more meaning for me. Now that I have played it all the way through I can skip through those boring conversations. Grandpa had no real appeal to me, always stating the obvious.

[Post New]by sweeswee2003 on Jul 11, 10 7:24 AM
Wow, this was disappointing. I have all the Dream Chronicles series and this was by far the least gripping. Oh well *goes back to playing the first one*

LadyLilithAnn
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLilithAnn on Jul 11, 10 11:21 AM
Hope you all read this ....It's out and I just got done playing. Lilith

melody222
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by melody222 on Jul 11, 10 11:39 AM
GoveGirl wrote:If you are with the first peek program you can sign in for the beta

I played for about 40 minutes then could not find all the dream jewells which you need in this game to progress, so giving my eyes a break before going back in.

I was never good at finding all those jewels -

Hi can you help me figure out how to put the blue crystal stones in the slots in the music area, you know the ones that you have to print on the big machine and then place in the correct order, I cannot figure out how to place them Please help

Melody222

[Post New]by flamegame on Jul 11, 10 12:51 PM
i'm having the same problem...i've printed the crystal stones a dozen times for every slot and they keep going blank. is it a glitch? let me know.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 11, 10 3:07 PM
flamegame wrote:i'm having the same problem...i've printed the crystal stones a dozen times for every slot and they keep going blank. is it a glitch? let me know.

You have to click on the cylinder at the top of the printing machine and then set it to match the columns up top before you print. If you will set and print in the same order as the columns the tablets will line up correctly in your inventory for placement from left to right.

eug00
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by eug00 on Jul 15, 10 6:11 AM
Hi!

I downloaded the trial version of the game for mac, but it won't open! When i click on "play for 60 min" nthing happens..I erased it and download it again, but it won't work..Did any of you had the same problem? Thanx

[Post New]by Holwaybabe on Jul 18, 10 10:13 AM
Got through to last game but after entering upper door the clock numerals do not disappear and cannot see things in snow as shown in walk through. Have even sailed back to last destination and then again to house to see if that would make a difference - it didn't. Help!

birdslisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by birdslisa on Jul 20, 10 3:14 PM
anybody know how to place the blue stones

[Post New]by wiltedmagnolia on Jul 26, 10 6:19 PM
I hope someone can help me.

I'm about 20min into this game. I had to stop one night and pick up the next night. It's saying something about ''Must be played with Flash 8 or Higher''

I have the latest Flash Player. I've unistalled and reinstalled to no avail.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Coco157
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Coco157 on Jul 27, 10 6:55 AM
Hi DC lovers! Me too! I'm stuck though. I have just finished initial contact with clockmaker and trying to leave for next destination. I did the rock-fuel thing and the coordinates from the map, but I keep getting a message that the ship isn't ready and I need to fuel up and program coordinates...which I've already done. Anyone else having this problem? Is it a glitch or am I doing something wrong? TY for any help!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 27, 10 8:08 AM
Coco157 wrote:Hi DC lovers! Me too! I'm stuck though. I have just finished initial contact with clockmaker and trying to leave for next destination. I did the rock-fuel thing and the coordinates from the map, but I keep getting a message that the ship isn't ready and I need to fuel up and program coordinates...which I've already done. Anyone else having this problem? Is it a glitch or am I doing something wrong? TY for any help!

The fuel gauge needle makes it look as though it is full when it actually isn't. When full you will hear a bell and the whole gauge will begin to glow. Go back to the room on the right and get a new supply of rocks and try again. Get as many of one color together as you can and get rid of them in one click as you get more fuel that way.

[Post New]by _addicted on Aug 28, 10 7:59 PM
I do enjoy this game, but i agree that it is too short and doesn't compare with the other dream chronicles.
I think there is a glitch in the mac version. In the classroom, when I solve the puzzle for the first number on the combination, it doesn't turn green. I have been able to get past it by leaving and quitting; then when I come back, if I go through the first numbers, I must hit it because the doors open and the map appears. I can't do this without quitting, though. This is on challenger mode. It runs fine on casual mode, but that is too easy.

hulahula
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by hulahula on Sep 23, 10 1:38 AM
Need help at the water hut; not enough jewels to get rain and can't balance scale in basement.

Go to: