Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by amaruq909 on Mar 21, 17 6:48 AM
BUBBADOGGER wrote:I don't understand the problem here. can someone please explain why we (those of us who are having this level 27 difficulty) can't just upload the old version? please telll me. i really would like to play this game again.

I am frustrated that the company has not addressed this and leaving us hanging! We paid good money for a game we can't play. the easy fix is having the old version back? Makes you question buying another game from them?

ella
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ella on Mar 21, 17 9:08 PM
I have all 3 Dracula games and love them. Not a minute of problems until I did the 'update'. Some update! Please give me the option of returning to the original. It HAS to be the update as I have finished this game many, many times before. DO SOMETHING!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pendlerose on Mar 25, 17 9:29 AM
fairycharmed wrote:Downloaded reinstalled uninstalled reinstalled uninstalled resintalled

Now receiving Access violations.

About to get out of the help forums and start to look for refund forums... I've never had a game from BigFish behave this poorly that wasn't a BETA.

I have the same problems tried all the tips on the FAQ downloaded and dumped 3 times, Dracula 1 and 3 work fine please help us sort this out.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by AdvisingGoddess on Mar 25, 17 6:10 PM
At the risk of sounding "me too! me too!" I have had the exact same issues. PC running Windows 10. I can play the first Dracula game just fine. But right after the update, I could not get past any of the sheep on level 27, so backed out of the level to try again and got the "access violation" error. This game played fine before the update.Thought I'd try to create a new profile but no, "access violation." I finally un-installed it but am really hoping for a fix because it's a great game.

_Shay_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by _Shay_ on Mar 27, 17 8:02 PM
Just checking to see if the issue has been fixed. Nope. Guess not.

Blev98
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Blev98 on Mar 27, 17 9:22 PM
I'm also suffering the Level 27 bug, and have tried reinstalling but the problem persists. I have an older system with Vista, but haven't had any issues with the first game or the second until that level so I agree that the problem probably lies in the update somewhere.

[Post New]by clynnpayne on Apr 5, 17 4:44 PM
lizzanne77 wrote:THEIR IS APPARANTLY A GLITCH IN GAME THE 25% BONUS TOO MOVE FASTER YOU CANT USE IM ON WINDOWS 7 HP PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 8, 17 6:15 PM
It is not just that there is a problem but they leave you in the dark on when or if it will be fixed. At least some of you got to play thru, I bought the game when it came out but just started playing a few days ago so I am dead in the water on L27. The bad thing about getting a free game for consolation is that good tm games are so few and far between.

[Post New]by mongoose44 on Apr 10, 17 5:31 PM
The game issues are apparently on the Big Fish side of the coin. I contacted the manufacturer of the game, and after lenghty discussions back and forth, they allowed me to download their version of the game and granted me a game to see if the problem is the game or my computer system. I am happy to report their version works fine with NO problems. If you are having continued problems with the Big Fish version, you may
want to consider purchasing from the manufacturer directly and try to get compensation from Big Fish Games.

_Shay_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by _Shay_ on Apr 10, 17 7:40 PM
Seems as if we may have to do just that, as I see there is still NO solution offered.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Apr 11, 17 12:39 PM
booandlex wrote:Ok, I figured out how to get past level 27. The issue seems to be with the sheep that is closest to the factory. Don't cover his booth thing until you have finished EVERY thing else. I don't know why but I was able to send my dudes to the factory and acid puddle even though the sheepy was still there. It worked for me but now I'm on level 28 and it won't let me get through at all. Access violation code....bummer

I tried this several times and found that I was able to go up the middle and clear the gold to the phone booth near the factory if I left the gold that blocks the sheep guard on the path to the factory. Then I covered the booth on the left so I could get to the seller with the berries and make paint, spray painted the billboard down the center path and then removed the gold, covered the phone booth nearest the factory and was able (just barely) to get to the factory and blow it up. After some effort, I managed to complete the level, but only with 1 star, and then found I couldn't do the next level. I got an access violation when I tried level 28, went back in and found the zombies would start up the paths to clear things but often would just turn back as if the guard was in the way, even if he was going the other way. Because I'm stubborn, I kept trying until I got the sawmill and food place repaired and cleared the way to the thread vendor, but even after I managed to get Dracula to get thread so I could cover the first booth, the zombies (and Dracula) kept turning back. I even had a zombie who would go all the way to the wood in front of one of the other buildings but wouldn't pick it up, so I couldn't build that building. Nor could I get Dracula to go buy more thread to cover the other booth - he kept turning back right when he got to the vendor, which makes no sense as there are no guards over there. I've tried this level several times, but either I get an access violation some time during the level or I just get frustrated that the characters won't do what they're supposed to do. This "update" has made a terrible mess of this game. It needs to be fixed or else the original version (which worked fine for me) needs to be available for us.

_Shay_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by _Shay_ on Apr 12, 17 3:27 PM
Exactly! I even tried the "fix" that was supposed to fix level 27, to no avail. I'm so frustrated at this point.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Apr 13, 17 4:51 PM
The latest update seems to have fixed the problems I was having with Levels 27 and 28, so thank you!

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Apr 15, 17 4:29 PM
I would like to thank the company soooooo much. i stayed up until 3 A.M.LAST NIGHT PLAYING. i appreciate very much the fix because my old game is back. So, happy Easter everyone or Passover or whatever. and happy gaming.

Update that fixes Level 27 problems Unavailable

[Post New]by mapetite13 on Apr 18, 17 6:18 AM

I can't find the update that fixes the problems with Level 27. This is the content from the updates post:
This update includes the following:

- Modifications to art.
- Fixes reported Level 27 issue. Players should now be able to progress

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under Updates. If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

I didn't see the updates on the left hand side of the app, so I tried the manual route. It tells me there are "2 game updates available". So, I clicked on the "Select Updates to Install" -> Install Updates button, and then I got "No game updates available".

Is it possible to download the update from the BFG site itself? Any other way. I can't get past Level 27 and it really sucks!

Thanks!

Edited on 04/18/2017 at 10:11:46 AM PST

dfmh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dfmh on Apr 18, 17 8:45 AM
Is there any plan for the update for PC to be released for Mac? Those of us who use Macs seem to be dealing with the level 27 issue still. I would include 28, but I cannot get that far in the game.

ZAZ31
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ZAZ31 on Apr 25, 17 11:44 AM
dfmh wrote:Is there any plan for the update for PC to be released for Mac? Those of us who use Macs seem to be dealing with the level 27 issue still. I would include 28, but I cannot get that far in the game.

I have the same problem on Mac and the game crashes.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by blrourt on May 1, 17 5:03 PM
Windows 7. Unable to get to the ladder on Level 27. I am having the same problem reported by an earlier (mapetite13) that when I follow the directions, it says there is an update, but when I click the button, it says there are no updates.

Edited on 05/01/2017 at 5:04:53 PM PST

[Post New]by vanita76 on May 8, 17 7:02 PM
Same problem as everyone, I'm playing on a Mac OS, and before this update I cannot continue further level 27. If I'm lucky to even start the level without the game closing automatically, it is simply impossible to end the level.
Now, a new update appeared today, crossing my fingers this time would be it......THE PROBLEM REMAINS!!!!!
Is it so hard for BF to really contact the game developers to fix this problem? I payed for a game that was running perfectly at the beginning, but after 2 updates, it went worse! I don't want a coupon, I don't want the "follow steps" for solving tech issues, as none of them work as well!
I'm really upset, as I payed for a FULL game, not for only the first 27 levels! A free coupon will not solve this and it is not the solution I need!
PLEASE BIGFISH! DO SOMETHING!

[Post New]by Matchymar on May 11, 17 4:01 AM
Same Prob as everywhere else. Everything worked fine until the "update". Games keeps crashing at Level 27, when i manage to get into it i can't go to the factory and/or can't clear the path to the right ad.

Getting the update itself was very challenging, download/installation, crash, done this several times, than cursed and left the computer. next day everything was fine until i wanted to play...

Playing on: Mac

Go to: