My Tribe on Facebook

Re:My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by rdtravis on May 11, 10 3:23 AM
lydl wrote:I have been enjoying playing my Tribe also on FB, but there are a few things that would need to be added to make it a better FB game.

FB being a social networking site, playing games on FB is mostly about playing them with friends:
1) so there should be some kind of option to give gifts to fellow players and interact more, like other successful FB games (FarmVille etc.)

2) adding friends to the game should be easier. Maybe have a invite neighbor tab, that remember who I invited, lets me remind those that didn't respond and please especially let us invite more than just 6 people per day.

3) it would also be cool if we could help each other solving certain bonus objects/mysteries.

Thanks for listening.

yes these things but also a way to zoom in and out, as well as use full screen.

[Post New]by ellmo32 on May 11, 10 11:36 AM
rdtravis wrote:
lydl wrote:I have been enjoying playing my Tribe also on FB, but there are a few things that would need to be added to make it a better FB game.

FB being a social networking site, playing games on FB is mostly about playing them with friends:
1) so there should be some kind of option to give gifts to fellow players and interact more, like other successful FB games (FarmVille etc.)

2) adding friends to the game should be easier. Maybe have a invite neighbor tab, that remember who I invited, lets me remind those that didn't respond and please especially let us invite more than just 6 people per day.

3) it would also be cool if we could help each other solving certain bonus objects/mysteries.

Thanks for listening.

yes these things but also a way to zoom in and out, as well as use full screen.

I third that motion!

[Post New]by akenyon on May 11, 10 1:01 PM
I'm on Level 21 and thinking about building the Ark. It says I need a level 5 tribal elder. Where do I get that? My oldest tribe member is in her 90's but feels much younger due to the Fountain of Youth. Thanks in advance for the help!

[Post New]by roseyd on May 11, 10 7:37 PM
As ellmo32 & rdtravis stated earlier, add zoom in & zoom out!!! Full screen would be nice too. Farmville (big fan) & others has that ability.
Don't think I'll stick with this app on Facebook if that can't be done.
Is the game you purchase like that?

[Post New]by flippin4carl on May 11, 10 9:18 PM
all my neighbors have disappeared where did they go

[Post New]by n2ition725 on May 11, 10 9:40 PM
Is anyone having problems with My Tribe on Facebook? I can't get into the game. I discovered it last night, played with no problems, played again this morning, then this afternoon I can't get in. All I get is the first page, click play and I freeze with a picture of 'sailing to the island". It's very frustrating! Is anyone else having a problem or is it just me? Thanks.

[Post New]by anniebr1 on May 12, 10 9:54 PM
I have no room on my island for my arc.. there are too many trees and my storage is full.. is there any way to move objects to make room?

[Post New]by n2ition725 on May 15, 10 6:42 PM
I STILL can't play this game and Big Fish is NO help! I've cleared my cache, written to Big Fish, done everything they said to do in their e-mail, did everything they say to do on the trouble shooting page and I STILL can't get the game to load. As soon as I hit play it freezes with the picture sailing to your island or whatever. ARGHHHH! I even sent Big Fish a screen shot as they requested and my FB ID...I got back the SAME letter asking me to the the SAME things I had already done. SOOOO frustrating!

[Post New]by caturah on May 17, 10 2:29 PM
Help! It has been almost a week now since I haven't been able to make any clothing item with SILK. I thought that with the new version today 1.70... that it would be fixed... but it is not. Anyone else having an issue? I've checked and updated the listed suggestions on the tech support end. Cat

[Post New]by momsorge on May 17, 10 9:14 PM
I need help, and customer support is NO help.
My browser crashed before I could pick an island.

NO ISLAND, NO TRIBE!
It's an easy concept

Since I couldn't even START an island I've been playing on my friend's Facebook account.

And before anyone even THINKS of suggesting it, I have already cleared the cache, cookies, flash player at LEAST 10 times(I do it daily). I also unistalled and reinstalled the game and flash player, updated my browser, and tried using Firefox, Flock, and Chrome(IE hasn't worked on my computer for a year).

But as I said, I can play My Tribe ON MY COMPUTER, on my friends account, so it is clearly an account problem, NOT a computer problem(my account won't work on her computer either).
HELP!

[Post New]by darrylburge on May 18, 10 4:47 AM
akenyon wrote:I'm on Level 21 and thinking about building the Ark. It says I need a level 5 tribal elder. Where do I get that? My oldest tribe member is in her 90's but feels much younger due to the Fountain of Youth. Thanks in advance for the help!

you need to upgrade ALL of the skills to level 5 (rock gathering, construction etc)

[Post New]by darrylburge on May 18, 10 4:50 AM
n2ition725 wrote:Is anyone having problems with My Tribe on Facebook? I can't get into the game. I discovered it last night, played with no problems, played again this morning, then this afternoon I can't get in. All I get is the first page, click play and I freeze with a picture of 'sailing to the island". It's very frustrating! Is anyone else having a problem or is it just me? Thanks.

Not as such, but currently I am unable to travel to any friends islands - it just hangs all the time.

Need to travel to pick up more feathers!

My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by darrylburge on May 18, 10 4:55 AM
Anyone having issues with travelling to Friends Islands?

Game just hangs every time I confirm I wish to travel to another island, so I am unable to collect any feathers etc.

Cheers

[Post New]by xElaine1603x on May 18, 10 6:34 AM
I think this has happened to so so many people on Facebook because it appears an update was carried out. This is only a guess but I know on the opening page of my My Tribe the version was 0.1.67 it is now 0.1.70 and there are different icons showing. Having been trying so hard to sort this out but haven't even had a reply from the moderator to whom I sent a private message. Any moderators out there willing to assist us lot that have been left stranded would be much appreciated. Big Fish are really letting us down at the moment

My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by audet7 on May 18, 10 8:46 AM
darrylburge wrote:Anyone having issues with travelling to Friends Islands?

Game just hangs every time I confirm I wish to travel to another island, so I am unable to collect any feathers etc.

Cheers

I'm having the same problem, not going to friends islands.
I hope they fix this soon
I'm looking for more neighbors also, hopefully I will be able to visit them!!

My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by donnat238 on May 19, 10 9:10 PM
I need neighbors on Facebook!!! Please send PM if you are interested and I will add u as a friend. Thanks!

[Post New]by krissrush on May 20, 10 12:18 PM
Is there a way to increase the physical and mental strength of a tribesman?

My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by ArchVanDam on May 23, 10 3:11 PM
AlaskaLady62 wrote:Is there a forum for My Tribe on Facebook? Because I think there must be things that are different in that version than in the regular PC game. For instance, I have placed a legendary scientist on the fountain and she still doesn't know what to do. I have also placed a legendary rock gatherer on the big rock and she doesn't know what to do either. Also, I haven't seen potions mentioned anywhere in the game. I can make dyes, but not potions.

Any help would be appreciated.

===============================================================
I'll be happey to lend you some assistance. Sadly.The Facebook verson of my tribe will not have all the great features as the PC verson. Such as postion makeing. I recently found this out. I supose somethings are just to valuiable to let go for free :-)

[Post New]by ArchVanDam on May 23, 10 3:18 PM
xElaine1603x wrote:I think this has happened to so so many people on Facebook because it appears an update was carried out. This is only a guess but I know on the opening page of my My Tribe the version was 0.1.67 it is now 0.1.70 and there are different icons showing. Having been trying so hard to sort this out but haven't even had a reply from the moderator to whom I sent a private message. Any moderators out there willing to assist us lot that have been left stranded would be much appreciated. Big Fish are really letting us down at the moment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my case. I had simuler things happen to me while I play other online games or realy high graphic games. Usualy the cause will be because my Pc's parts whern't fast enough to keep up with such graphics. Try closing all windows and task while playing the game. and try to free up some space on your PC. This will help alot. It did for me. Do take note. Ity wan't help dramasticaly. But it will help a little. in the meaqn time. You might wan't to get with a PC expert who could tell you if your PC is fast enough to keep up. It usualy lyies with your Processor. The game should show you the requirments needed to enjoy the game fully.

[Post New]by ArchVanDam on May 23, 10 3:20 PM
krissrush wrote:Is there a way to increase the physical and mental strength of a tribesman?

===============================================================
Yes. Each time you aquire a new level with each player. it will give you the option to boost up menta or Physical. Physical will allow them to live longer and acheave task quicker. Where Mental will allow them to learn and aquire levels faster. So choose carefuly.

Go to: