Welcome to 2 Tasty forum

Re:Welcome to 2 Tasty forum

[Post New]by dunjie on Jul 29, 11 3:38 PM
missgriz wrote:I got experts in the first 10 levels i can`t go anywhere else it keeps me at level 10

[Post New]by dunjie on Jul 29, 11 3:42 PM
can you help me, i just started playing 2 tasty & in level 4, I can't find the cracker anywhere. Where is the cracker?

[Post New]by mego95 on Dec 19, 11 6:49 PM
ok, I have been lucky enough to get through most of the game with the only glitch of it being slow on response time. I have gotten to level 46 and it will not continue. The customers never have a different level of happiness and the time never moves. It is like a never ending level. After playing for about 5 minutes and I realized the time hadn't moved I then had trouble where some of the items i clicked on wouldn't register. Then that whole room wouldn't let me click any food, but I could change screens and click on other rooms... This game seems to have a lot of glitches and someoe should fix it please.

Welcome to 2 Tasty forum

[Post New]by amy123456789101 on Feb 16, 12 6:58 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to 2 Tasty forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 2 Tasty players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
hi thx i will be using them

sharona88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sharona88 on Apr 24, 12 5:57 PM
Absoltuely love this game. Good mixture of HOG and TM, and the story line drew me in.

Can be a bit hard to navigate the levels, and seems to be a bit jerky going from areas to area, but overall an enjoyable game interface.

2 Tasty can't find some items

[Post New]by AJLlewellyn on Feb 16, 13 11:38 AM
Hi I love these games but I can't find the umbrella for the drinks in restaurant 2 and I also cannot find the domed dish that completes the meal instantly for you,

anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

2 Tasty can't find some items

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Feb 18, 13 9:23 PM
AJLlewellyn wrote:Hi I love these games but I can't find the umbrella for the drinks in restaurant 2 and I also cannot find the domed dish that completes the meal instantly for you,

anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi. In the back room, the umbrella's on the far left in the middle of the screen. It's blue. I thought I'd never find it because it's not fully visible. Half of it is cut off at the edge. There may be more than one umbrella, but that's the only one I've seen. If you can't find it, click the S.O.S. button at the bottom of your screen and you'll have a split second to see where it is when the hint takes it. This is when you have just the cooking area and one other room to the left where all the fruit and butter is. Hope that helps.

I've played the game more than once and the domed dish only appeared once, I think. It appears briefly like the coins and batteries do. Good luck!

[Post New]by Lilrissa on Apr 11, 14 1:56 PM
Where do you find the spaghetti on level 21?

Go to: