Re:Is there anything else other than the bakery?

[Post New]by liz688 on Mar 16, 10 12:37 PM
I'm having the same problem too! This is the third or fourth big fish game I've gotten with glitches that weren't fixed. Am seriously considering just canceling my membership.

[Post New]by wonkoid on Mar 16, 10 4:11 PM
Fire up your BFG client so it checks for updates (you can also check for updates from the options. It downloaded an update for me (well, the size was the same as the original installer). After updating, I could play other places after the bakery.

[Post New]by keynam on Mar 16, 10 6:54 PM
This is a beta version of the game which means that it is the test version. it takes time to find the glitches and fix them. I however just started playing and not having any issues. except I don't know what a diames(sp) is

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Mar 16, 10 7:41 PM
well, until they fi the bakery issue, I ain't buying it. What is it lately that games are so... laggy and buggy? I finished the first bakery, and tried my darnedest to find the other when the hour was up. I'd buy it, but not after reading all the bugs.

These games need to be _fully_ and completely beta tested before being released. It really sucks when games like this are put out for us, but come complete with bugs. We'll have bugs soon enough with summer

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Mar 17, 10 2:46 PM
keynam wrote:This is a beta version of the game which means that it is the test version. it takes time to find the glitches and fix them. I however just started playing and not having any issues. except I don't know what a diames(sp) is

The diames is just a jar that actualy has "diames" (sp) on it.

The upgrade took away any glitches I had. This game is really fun.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 28, 10 7:08 AM
Just Wondering if this game ever got fixed?

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 28, 10 11:02 AM
Anyone know????

Mazii
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Mazii on Mar 29, 10 2:14 PM
I bought it, and it worked fine for me (other than needing to turn off the custom cursors as someone else mentioned). I got through five shops, fifty levels. I guess that's the end, although I thought it ended sort of weird. If a sequel is planned, then it makes more sense, though would've been nice if it said to be continued or something.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 29, 10 4:37 PM
Mazii wrote:I bought it, and it worked fine for me (other than needing to turn off the custom cursors as someone else mentioned). I got through five shops, fifty levels. I guess that's the end, although I thought it ended sort of weird. If a sequel is planned, then it makes more sense, though would've been nice if it said to be continued or something.

Hi and WELCOME to the pond! Thank you for responding with the info about 5 shops.

Go to: