Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by michelleapril on Mar 15, 10 11:12 PM
I can't even play the game. Whenever I click to open game it tells me that there is not entry? Please help me

[Post New]by sisang on Mar 16, 10 3:33 AM
Same here, I can see there're another restaurant after Level 10, after repeating to gain enough money for the avaliable upgrade, I am not able to start on the new restaurant.

I just purchased the game and is very disappointed with it now, please fix the issue ASAP

Lauree66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Lauree66 on Mar 16, 10 6:35 AM
Has anyone heard an ETA on this issue being fixed???? I am going to try live chat later when it opens. Very disappointed in this purchase and lenght of time its taking to get resolved.

[Post New]by ncyureks on Mar 16, 10 6:48 AM
I am having the same issues as everyone else. I did try the white building with the blue roof. My cursor changed to a small white hand in two spots. But no amount of clicking could get me into the 2nd restaurant.

[Post New]by chicky20 on Mar 16, 10 7:16 AM
Same problem as others, cant get past level 10, have bought all upgrades available, I know you are looking into but bought today so just to say help

Marm23
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Marm23 on Mar 16, 10 7:33 AM
I did manage to get through three restaurants but on fourth it froze and wont enter. Hope this is fixed soon.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Mar 16, 10 7:46 AM
Same problem that everyone else is having -- I get all Expert on the Bakery, but can't get past it.

jklinders
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by jklinders on Mar 16, 10 8:09 AM
I'm a little put out that this got past testing. This seems to be a near universal problem that should have been caught.

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Mar 16, 10 8:42 AM
I tried re-installing it but still couldn't get past Level 10. How will we know when it's fixed? I really like this game!

[Post New]by ervol57 on Mar 16, 10 9:27 AM
I wasn't bright enough to read the tech issues before purchasing on March 16th...........Can't get past the bakery.

Big Fish - - I appreciate you are working on the problem - - but please take it off the purchase list until you have fixed the problem! Knowing there is a problem and continuing to take a customer's money isn't quite ethical.

I have used my credit for this game and I am not thrilled. I do like the game to this point, but you might want to offer the customers that have paid/credit for this game some compensation.

Thanks

[Post New]by HLMyers on Mar 16, 10 9:48 AM
If you are having issues with the game go to tech. support and send them an e-mail w/ a Dr. Felix report attached. They are very helpful and will help you get the game running properly, and if for any reason they can't, you'll get a free game coupon (I have, at least-not for this game, but for two other games that didn't run on my system) Forums are great for hints & tips, but it's better to let tech. support know you have issues, so they can help all of us with games that may have glitches.

[Post New]by libby_elswood on Mar 16, 10 9:49 AM
Yet again Big Fish release a game that isn't fit for purpose. What is it their advertising says:

The Big Fish Games Guarantee:
Quality tested and virus free.
No ads, no adware, no spyware.

I am really not sure about the quality tested - this is the 2nd time in as many months that a game has been released without full testing to ensure the darned thing works properly!

They are also selling this game still today - and it's not fixed! This would be like selling a table with only 3 legs but not warning the customer in advance that it was broken. Then the family sit down for tea and poor dad get's his dinner in his lap!

This is actually illegal practice - I am currently in the queue for live chat - if they don't provide a suitable response then I shall report them to Trading Standards here in the UK for knowingly selling faulty goods. Just because it is an online game store they are still bound by distance selling regulations - which they are currently breaking!

Sigh.....

[Post New]by fancynancy114 on Mar 16, 10 9:53 AM
i am also having the same problem, cannot get past level 10. Whats up with that?

[Post New]by libby_elswood on Mar 16, 10 9:57 AM
Update from Big Fish Chat!

There's no fix for it currently or no known solution i'm afraid. Out game development department is aware however and is working hard around the clock

So there you have it - still no fix and no idea when there will be one. I asked for a refund and they happily gave it to me - would suggest that everyone does the same.

They did say that the majority of customers don't have an issue - not sure I believe that - so download at your peril!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 16, 10 10:01 AM
That's strange, because there is a post on Gamezebo, presumably from one of the developers of the game, saying that they have sent a fixed version to Big Fish. Oh, well--I will be watching this forum for updates on this problem.

[Post New]by mystara on Mar 16, 10 10:56 AM
I am having the same issues however I was able to purchase the second $100 upgrade but it deducted $200 from my total...

Edited on 03/16/2010 at 10:56:47 AM PST

Saturn1985
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by Saturn1985 on Mar 16, 10 11:04 AM
mystara wrote:I am having the same issues however I was able to purchase the second $100 upgrade but it deducted $200 from my total...

Yepp, that happened to me, too. Hope they will fix those bugs all at once.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 16, 10 11:32 AM
Hi fishies,

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we received a new build but we need to test it thoroughly to ensure no new issues arise in the updated version. We definitely want you to be able to play your game and are working hard to ensure that.

Thanks for your patience,

bfgTigris

graro
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by graro on Mar 16, 10 11:47 AM
Before offering it for download and sale you should have test it thoroughly.
I still didn't buy this game because as in he past I had a similar problem with other game, before I read the forum.
This shouldn't have to be this way because Big Fish is supposed to sell tested games.

[Post New]by shoobug on Mar 16, 10 11:59 AM
Same here, cant get past the first bakery. Hope they get it fixed soon, as it's a fun game.

Go to: