xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 23, 10 1:45 AM
dilljars wrote:Ok,, What about the progression block at restaurant # 3? It is located by the pier and looks like an Asian type restaurant. I've contacted your technical service dept. 3 days ago, but still haven't heard a response. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3 times.

I would appreciate some help!! I truly enjoy what I have played of this game.

Thank you,
Sue


Have you tried to buy "Hotplate" first at Store?
we need to buy Hotplate to enter this Chinese Restaurant
hope this will help.


 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by sabrina_santiago on Mar 24, 10 5:09 PM
the update did work..thank you by the way.
however there seems to be another bug:
at the tropical level on the 7th stage, the timer no longer runs.
any suggestions?

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by c_gamer02 on Mar 25, 10 10:46 AM
I have the same issue at the tropical rest the clock does not run.

 
sooyong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by sooyong on Mar 25, 10 6:42 PM
c_gamer02 wrote:I have the same issue at the tropical rest the clock does not run.


somehow it's automatic change to relax mode .. so timer doesn't run ..
try this go to menu > option then uncheckmark the relax and then retry level ...

hope it will help ...

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by drewnphilipmom on Mar 30, 10 6:47 PM
I have gone in and unchecked the relax mode box and it still is stuck in relax mode on level 46. I am really frustrated. Get the bugs out before you release the game

 
micandra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by micandra on Apr 3, 10 4:27 PM
xdolphine wrote:
dilljars wrote:Ok,, What about the progression block at restaurant # 3? It is located by the pier and looks like an Asian type restaurant. I've contacted your technical service dept. 3 days ago, but still haven't heard a response. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3 times.

I would appreciate some help!! I truly enjoy what I have played of this game.

Thank you,
Sue


Have you tried to buy "Hotplate" first at Store?
we need to buy Hotplate to enter this Chinese Restaurant
hope this will help.



I can't buy the Hotplate. Even with not buying any other upgrades,I play iin relaxed mode. anybody know if the makes a difference?

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by clocloda on Apr 6, 10 9:13 AM
J AIMERAIS AVOIR LA VERSION
EN FRANCAIS DE TASTY

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by Cappucino_cup on Apr 7, 10 2:25 PM
I have downloaded the updated version but unfortunately this has not fixed the stuck timer on level 46. Such a shame as I was really enjoying this game. PLEASE put it right. Thank you

 
bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Apr 7, 10 3:15 PM
Hey Cappucino_cup,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had. It seems that the timer is switching to relaxed mode automatically at level 46, have you tried going to the options in your game menu and unchecking the relaxed mode option, then replaying the level?

If this doesn't work then please let us know. We're currently looking in to this issue.

-bfgZambezi

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by mbetty1976 on Apr 7, 10 7:51 PM
Please Help, I did the reinstall, and my game still will not play after level 20! I go to level 21 and nothing happens!

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by Cappucino_cup on Apr 8, 10 6:46 AM
Hey bfg Zambezi. Thank you for your prompt response. I have tried what you suggested but alas is has made no difference. I have to say it is unusual to find one of your games with so many faults as this isn't generally the case. I'm sure you will put it right soon.

 
Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 8, 10 6:47 AM
mbetty1976 wrote:Please Help, I did the reinstall, and my game still will not play after level 20! I go to level 21 and nothing happens!


Sometimes the game won't let you advance to the next restaurant unless you have purchased a certain upgrade in the present set of levels. Perhaps that is your problem?

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by 6inthemorning on Apr 9, 10 3:58 PM
Finished the game...i think. Took forever to finish the last few levels, they never ended, but the story comes to an abrupt end, what happened?

 
Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 9, 10 6:24 PM
6inthemorning wrote:Finished the game...i think. Took forever to finish the last few levels, they never ended, but the story comes to an abrupt end, what happened?


It seems to me that the way the story ended, they were leaving the game open for a sequel.

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by TeenyLeeny on Apr 12, 10 7:52 AM
It still does not work! It will not play the "Pub" for me.

 
rncurtin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by rncurtin on Apr 14, 10 5:58 PM
My game locks up half way through the pool side level. No issues until then. Uninstalled and re installed as instructed and it continues to not allow me to click on the correct food choices and then just locked up completely. Please help me I can't stand getting this far in a game and then not seeing it to the end!

 
xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by xdolphine on Apr 14, 10 9:09 PM
TeenyLeeny wrote:It still does not work! It will not play the "Pub" for me.


we have to buy Shaker first to enter Pub.
it won't open until we have bought Shaker from Store

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by kiki1978 on Apr 21, 10 3:46 PM
rncurtin wrote:My game locks up half way through the pool side level. No issues until then. Uninstalled and re installed as instructed and it continues to not allow me to click on the correct food choices and then just locked up completely. Please help me I can't stand getting this far in a game and then not seeing it to the end!


I'm having the same problem. It's on level 46. I wish it would get fixed first.

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by hessa16 on Oct 22, 10 2:54 AM
i need the new version

 

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by frantic1216 on Aug 10, 11 6:57 PM
I purchased this game a while. I uninstalled and reinstalled as directed but still cannot get to the 3rd restaurant (I think it is the 3rd - the one after the bar). Any suggestions? Thanks so much.

 
 
 
 
Go to: