pugpug01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pugpug01 on Nov 24, 16 3:10 AM
madyad wrote:lost use of the map once i entered Adventure World. all sites locked

Adventure area does not offer hints "everything done here" after unlacing tent. No way to go back and Map offers no other area active. I have a flare gun with no ammo.

pugpug01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pugpug01 on Nov 24, 16 3:14 AM
sue63yuma wrote:I am having the same problem with the tome puzzle in the jungle area as everyone else posting on here. I do not see any posts on how to fix it from Big Fish. Uninstalling does not fix the problem. If there is no "fix" then I would like my money back on this game so I can purchase one that works.

Please let us know if there is a fix!!! Need customer service to refund all that have experienced this problem,

pugpug01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by pugpug01 on Nov 24, 16 3:16 AM
Sestra wrote:Please add my name to the list of those unable to complete the stone tablet/tome mini game. Bearing in mind the number of us with the same problem, perhaps BF/devs could look to do something about it, other than to blithely suggest we reinstall and play with a different profile, as I do not consider this to be a satisfactory response when I have already invested so much time playing to this point.

I look forward to a response.

I and I am sure many others agree!!!!

[Post New]by hummingbird06 on Nov 24, 16 10:43 AM
I am running Windows 10 which I installed on a Windows 7 system last summer.

The game continued to crash on the puzzle in the Horror section (I think) where you need to manipulate tokens on a fuschia and blue field, moving them to their correct spots.

I did all the trouble-shooting, reinstalled the game, started it with a new profile, verified my video card driver was current (it was) and verified my Flash update (I use Chrome, so it's always current). Before I dug into Shockwave, I decided to double-check Windows compatibility settings because I've had other issues with Windows 10 and compatibility.

When I ran the program using Windows 8 compatibility, it played with no problems.

Something else Big Fish might want to add to their trouble-shooting page.

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sadies_dad on May 2, 17 12:29 PM
I have the iPad version of this game. It starts off partway through chapter 3. There is no chapter 1, there is no chapter 2, and items needed in inventory are missing at the start of chapter 3. Is there a fix in the works for this?

Edited on 05/02/2017 at 12:29:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Skg1966 on May 3, 17 9:39 AM
Hi, I am having the same issue as the previous post. I am on an IPad Air 1, ios 10.3.1. I have deleted the game app, and downloaded again with a new profile to no avail. This time the game jumped directly to Chapter 3.

Can you please help?

[Post New]by rainiershadow on May 3, 17 9:58 PM
I downloaded the game twice now but no bueno. It shows me starting in the room with the white wolf. The guide show speaking with a neighbor maybe . It looks like I am missing a lot of clues that I now need, what do I do? Starting over doesn't seem to help. Thanks

[Post New]by jaxyel on May 8, 17 12:50 AM
Like the posts above me, I was playing the trial version, liked it, and purchased the game on my iPad 2 - suddenly in the room with the white wolf. Was able to play for a bit, now it's obvious I'm missing tools and am getting the same message with the hint button - 'I'm done here' - any fixes imminent?

JandNL
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JandNL on Jun 22, 17 8:21 PM
There is a circling gear in the middle of the screen. It interferes with game play. For example, I can't do anything with the left button on the briefcase. iPad Air, iOS 10.3.2.

JandNL
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JandNL on Jun 22, 17 8:36 PM
Also, the game display is very dark, and the font in the briefcase notebook is tiny. I took a screenshot of it and enlarged it, but I still can't read it.

Go to: