[Post New]by djan on Mar 19, 10 1:56 PM
cant get key to open door

kelseyo5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum

[Post New]by kelseyo5 on Mar 19, 10 2:56 PM
When i looked this morning for the game of the day i was excited to see it was Alice in Wonderland, But when i downloaded it and started playing i found it was very dark, Objects were hard to see not because i couldnt spot them but because the lighting was very bad. And besides with a game like this it would also be nice to hear the voices speak instead of having to read them. But thi hasnt discouraged me from playing .

kelseyo5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kelseyo5 on Mar 19, 10 3:02 PM
djan wrote:cant get key to open door
In the flowerpot

awbil
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by awbil on Mar 19, 10 4:37 PM
HOW the h..... can i open the front door, there isn´t any footprint, and there isn´t any hand..

NouniSmile
Koi
Koi
281,317 Posts

[Post New]by NouniSmile on Mar 19, 10 4:38 PM
I didn’t like it and I can’t exactly know why maybe there are few things but when added up give me this feeling, as:
... The sound at the beginning got in to my nerves (I hate monotony sound) well it was solved by muting the sound.
... The cat also makes me nervous…I don’t know whether it will show up again later in the game or not…hope not.
... The hot spot for walking direction is very limited. It is very difficult to find it and when I did, I have to carefully scan this area till I find it.
... Some of the scenes are blurred so, my eyes are not happy with this.
... Response of clicking is sometimes slow.

I don’t know if anyone else felt the same or it just me.
4 chapters in 35 minutes are enough for this game
Now back to Treasure Seekers I didn't finish it yet.

Enjoy your day and your game...Nouni

debsbv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by debsbv on Mar 19, 10 5:14 PM
Hi ,
I am trying to open the door i have the key but nothing happens what do i do?debsbv

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Mar 19, 10 5:24 PM
Not so much. Cannot put my finger on it but just not for me. Hope you find the 10 little girls but I'm not gonna spend my time on the problem.

moetoole
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

celler

[Post New]by moetoole on Mar 19, 10 7:27 PM
can't trigger the puzzle in the cellar either.

[Post New]by littlegem24 on Mar 20, 10 7:42 AM
anerims wrote:I'm having the same problem in the cellar. I go back to the living room to try to pick up the oil lamp pieces, but there is no prompt to do so, according to the walkthrough. Maybe I should use Rachel's name and see if that works.

I'm having the same problem in the cellar......used up most of my demo time clicking in the cellar. Don't think I will be buying the full version!!!!!!

[Post New]by puidevilz on Mar 20, 10 7:48 AM
debsbv wrote:Hi ,
I am trying to open the door i have the key but nothing happens what do i do?debsbv

I have the same problem too
it says that the hand cursor will appear if i move the key to the door but..

it didn't T_______T

help me please

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Mar 20, 10 7:59 AM
Spoiler alert.............if you are talking about the key to the front door, it is in the hanging basket on the porch. I just took the key to the front door and clicked, the key went away but the door didn't open so I clicked again and it opened. If it is another door, like the one to the basement, you just have to collect a lot of keys and go down.

All in all, I do not like this game The music is annoying, it seems to be difficult to get around anywhere and for me, there is no desire to do so. First game in a long time that I really did not enjoy. Oh well.

But the graphics I think are pretty nice. The story might be good but that's it for me. I got as far as the well in the basement and did not try to cross the river. I had to turn off the music as it was driving me mad. So I rate it a

[Post New]by overthehill60 on Mar 20, 10 8:14 AM
I was really looking forward to this game release. I even requested an early release notification for gamezebo. Then yesterday it became available and I downloaded and tried to play the demo. I was do disappointed. While the graphics were beautiful the game itself was boring, had a lousy storyline and didn't offer any real challenge for me. (That sounded snooty, I'm sorry) I guess I expected so much more. I won't be purchasing this game or using a game credit for it,.

[Post New]by puidevilz on Mar 20, 10 8:14 AM
ladygem6 wrote:Spoiler alert.............if you are talking about the key to the front door, it is in the hanging basket on the porch. I just took the key to the front door and clicked, the key went away but the door didn't open so I clicked again and it opened. If it is another door, like the one to the basement, you just have to collect a lot of keys and go down.

All in all, I do not like this game The music is annoying, it seems to be difficult to get around anywhere and for me, there is no desire to do so. First game in a long time that I really did not enjoy. Oh well.

But the graphics I think are pretty nice. The story might be good but that's it for me. I got as far as the well in the basement and did not try to cross the river. I had to turn off the music as it was driving me mad. So I rate it a

it still can't open T_____T
the key always goes back to the inventory

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 20, 10 11:11 AM
Hi fishies,

We're looking into the issues with getting the front door open and appreciate your patience.

If you have tried the Direct X, video card driver and Flash Player updates in this help article, Unable to Play Downloadable Game and are still having trouble, please contact our Customer Support team.

If you would like to continue to assist us with this issue, we ask that you please send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support. They will gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem.

Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

Click here to start Dr. Felix

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.

2. Next, open the ‘DrFelixBigFish’ file.

3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.

4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the ‘Next’ button.

5. A .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will save to your desktop.

6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click here for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

Thanks fishies,

bfgTigris

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 20, 10 3:03 PM
jaytina428 wrote:Margie B thanks for the help. I restarted the game and I went through fine. I think what I did wrong was I picked up pieces for the computer randomly instead of all at one time.

Glad to hear you got through it

Margie B

dspsunrise
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dspsunrise on Mar 20, 10 3:11 PM
So far I am enjoying the game and have gotten to chapter 6 with 5 mins. left so I guess that's about half of the game by what I'm reading here. No glitches yet. I tried a hint once but it seemed a bit vague and not very helpful. The celler you go down look around then go back up and need to collect the pieces to the lantern so you can see before you go back down. Overall it's fun but would only pay 2.99 for it if I'm already 1/2 way through it in the 1 hr. trial and there's a question about the 8-12th sections being there. I too had Rachael's name at start up, I think they just put it b/c she's the main character. I had no problems changing it to my name. The game play is fun but not super challenging. A little different than just a simple find the objects game. I'd give it a 5 out of 10.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Mar 20, 10 5:51 PM
I too had BIG trouble with the door opening, so in the first 2 minutes i was annoyed. I didn't pay to much attention to the music til I checked out the forum to see if anyone else was having problems with the front door. when I went back to try ONE more time with the stupid key, I did notice it and agree with the majority that it is very annoying. Based upon what I have experienced in the 6 minutes I played the demo it is a no buy for me.

[Post New]by Widder35 on Mar 20, 10 6:00 PM
Delete Delete Delete And I have never done that with a Big Fish game. First I had to change my screen resolution and the flashing is horrid! I don't know if it gets better and I don't care. It is already gone from my computer. Glad I didn't waste a game credit on it

[Post New]by marilynjnorman on Mar 20, 10 6:14 PM
Still in trial mode, but I am going to dump this game because it is too disjointed. I like to finish one task before being given another. It just jumps around too much.

And, like the comment above, I do not like the flashing and crappy graphics. I also loved the movie and had high hopes for this game. SIGH!

Seaside Granny from Down Under.

lauramarie8
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by lauramarie8 on Mar 20, 10 8:24 PM
It said Rachael as a name for me too. I used the second slot and put in my name. It called me Rachael anyway!.

Go to: