Videohound
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Post any Alice in Wonderland technical issues here only

[Post New]by Videohound on Mar 19, 10 6:08 PM
Firts I couldn't change the name form Rachael. They shouldn't give us any choice if we can't change the name. I an't get to the celler. Every time I click the door It opens to darkness and I can only get footsteps leading me OUT of the celler.

[Post New]by lagassemd on Mar 19, 10 7:06 PM
I am collecting the ingrediants for the cake and the ingrediant by the door to the library is not there. I can not go any further. I hit hint it shows the items by the door, and so does the walkthrough but there is no item. if i go through the door, the hint tells me to go back.

[Post New]by joey60 on Mar 19, 10 7:54 PM
when game began it had me as rachel. i change it game worked fine ,until i got to cellar .i clicked allover trying to trigger command to get lamps nothing happens help

grumbler
Marlin
Marlin
9,065 Posts

[Post New]by grumbler on Mar 19, 10 11:39 PM
No problems here other than the fact that it won't load and if I try and use the forum at the same time it throws me out of the internet all together. Oh well back to playing mummypops hour and then I will contacting CS they can usually come up with a solution.

[Post New]by DarkButterfly101 on Mar 20, 10 7:39 AM
I downloaded this game because I like Alice in Wonderland but this game is making me mad. Every time I move the mouse the game freezes up on me. I have less than 50 minutes left and I'm only on the second scene! Could someone help me please?!?

[Post New]by td78230 on Mar 20, 10 8:31 AM
I cant even download the game. It starts and gets to near the end and download is disrupted error come up. Or it just says waiting to download. I downloaded other games so I know the game manager works. I tried different times of day and same thing.

ok i tried to download again and now no problems. weird. hopefully no other issues.

Edited on 03/20/2010 at 8:40:30 AM PST

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Mar 20, 10 11:03 AM
I got to the well, and went in. I was at the river, right after speaking to cheshire cat. I was still in the same scene (had NOT picked up the boat drawing yet). I picked up the curtain, and the paper roll. Went and got the plans for the boat, then the paper and towel (or curtain) were "greyed out", and since I'd already picked them up, were nowhere to be found.

I clicked hint over and over, and it would not even sparkle, though it was loaded.

the only way I resolved that was to start a new game, which wasted some of the demo. I may buy it, but not until I know ALL the bugs are resolved. I did cancel my membership, due to all the buggy games of late.

Mibbles
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mibbles on Mar 20, 10 12:10 PM
dizzypd wrote:nothing but problems here at the min im stuck trying to make a boat but one item is in my inventory and not showing up as a found item been trying to get pasted this but no luck .. Its a shame was going to buy this game

I had 3 items I found before I was told about the boat and they went to my inventory. When the Boat tab came up, only 1 of the items moved over to the that tab, though it still shows in my inventory tab as well. I cannot seem to get the others to the boat tab, thus I'm stuck.

I was going to purchase this game as well. Glad I ran into the glitch before I bought it though. Maybe when it's fixed I'll give it another whirl!

[Post New]by Greg3333 on Mar 20, 10 1:46 PM
I'm at the sundial, I have all the parts, 2 are in inventory, and 4 in the other section. The game keeps me in circles, the hints just go from one screen to another. What am I doing wrong?

CJ1171
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by CJ1171 on Mar 20, 10 2:50 PM
Add me to the list of those not able to get the cellar to work. I installed the latest DirectX and still nada.

I see glowing boards but nothing happens when I click, nor can I pick up the matches or lantern either.

meyofa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by meyofa on Mar 20, 10 6:46 PM
Re ost any Alice in Wonderland technical issues here only
by Greg3333 on Mar 20, 10 1:46 PM
I'm at the sundial, I have all the parts, 2 are in inventory, and 4 in the other section. The game keeps me in circles, the hints just go from one screen to another. What am I doing wrong?

I am having the same problem. I have all the sundial parts in inventory but they did not combine so that you can place them. Hints just send me in circles from the caged girls to the garden over and over. How can this be fixed?

[Post New]by jdrake523 on Mar 20, 10 7:41 PM
I downloaded the trial version. And can't even get in the front door. I found the key, but when I place it on the door the key just drops back into inventory. Is there a specific spot on the door to put the key? (I've tried all over).

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Mar 21, 10 6:28 AM
nanaseaweed wrote:Hi
I'm not sure this is a big problem but I thought I would mention it. When it loaded, It went to the left side of my screen and it wouldn't center itself. Some of the scenes were not completely visible especially around the edges. Like I couldn't read all the instructions. I am running a Sony Vaio laptop with windows 7 , aero card turned off. My compatability assistant questioned whether the program loaded correctly also.

Is there a fix for this?

[Post New]by tymorasbrat on Mar 21, 10 7:58 AM
well...I see that I'm not the only one having trouble getting in the front door...I thought this sounded like a good game, but not if ya cant even get into it.

bl4716
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bl4716 on Mar 21, 10 11:19 AM
I am trying to put the computer together. I have all the parts but....the mouse and keyboard went into my inventory instead of into the "computer" with the printer, cord, and disc. It will not let me even pick up the items in the Computer section and when I try to put the mouse on the computer screen (or the keyboard) they pop right back into the inventory section.

When I click on "hint" it just circles the CPU but when I click there nothing happens.

Now I've read that the only way to get out of this is to completely start over as a different name and to be sure to gather all the items in the office area (disc, mouse, keyboard) before going to the livng room to collect the cable and printer).

That is exactly what I did to begin with and now my 60 minutes are up and I'll have to buy it just to see if it works the second time....and completely play the game all over again.

Very frustrating....

[Post New]by tricksie2645 on Mar 21, 10 1:27 PM
nanaseaweed wrote:
nanaseaweed wrote:Hi
I'm not sure this is a big problem but I thought I would mention it. When it loaded, It went to the left side of my screen and it wouldn't center itself. Some of the scenes were not completely visible especially around the edges. Like I couldn't read all the instructions. I am running a Sony Vaio laptop with windows 7 , aero card turned off. My compatability assistant questioned whether the program loaded correctly also.

Is there a fix for this?

I had the same problem. I would buy this game if I thought it would work with a re-download or something. My free time is up and don't want to waste a credit on it not working.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 21, 10 3:35 PM
If you're able to get it working, give it at least until you've played in Wonderland for a bit. It doesn't take long to get past the house (and the lightning ), and you'll really get a better idea of what the game play is about that way.

[Post New]by 22magnus22 on Mar 21, 10 3:43 PM
im trying to make the net but i cant find the long pole i have clicked till im sick of playing can anyone help me out

[Post New]by italajabu on Mar 21, 10 4:21 PM
Greg3333 wrote:I'm at the sundial, I have all the parts, 2 are in inventory, and 4 in the other section. The game keeps me in circles, the hints just go from one screen to another. What am I doing wrong?

i am also stuck at this part, i found another post saying the same thing and they pretty much say to restart from the beginning with a whole new profile...just make sure not to pick up anything before it tells you to or it screws up the whole plan of things in the game and will get you stuck like this again...

[Post New]by hcoble_acc on Mar 21, 10 6:25 PM
JessF wrote:
pretty_megan wrote:I can't trigger the oil lamp/crowbar task, I click all over on the darkened cellar screen and nothing happens. I've tried the hint button and it just circles the floorboards. Nothing I do seems to help. I'm very disappointed. I was really looking forward to this game, and was planning on buying it but I won't now since I can't even get past the first scene. I've tried re-naming my profile, deleting it, restarting and renaming, uninstalling and re-installing...everything, and it won't work. I'm sad!!!

Me too. And I was going to buy.

same, and i did buy it

Go to: