garmed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by garmed on Oct 17, 16 12:18 PM
gtbernstein wrote:I'm playing on a MacBook Pro running system OS X 10.11.6.

During the bonus game when you are trying to open the chest in the museum by lighting the candles, finding the lamps and the piece to open the chest the cursor disappears and making it impossible to know if you are in the correct place to select an item. When you leave chest, the cursor does not come back and the only way to get it to return is to quit the game. Unfortunately, as soon as you go back to the chest, the cursor disappears.

This makes it impossible to move forward and finish the game.

garmed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by garmed on Oct 17, 16 12:20 PM
I am having the same problem. Did you get an answer? I am running Mac OS10.11.6 with 4 Gigs of Memory.

garmed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by garmed on Oct 17, 16 12:25 PM
Why don't you answer the questions for Mac users about the cursors disappearing in the Bonus Game? I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game with no fix. Really annoying to see that people's questions are not acknowledged.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 21, 16 11:44 AM
garmed wrote:Why don't you answer the questions for Mac users about the cursors disappearing in the Bonus Game? I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game with no fix. Really annoying to see that people's questions are not acknowledged.

Same problem here - running El Capitan 10.11.6. Sigh, guess I'll have to send in a ticket. It's so annoying!

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 27, 16 9:30 AM
I finally had to send in a ticket and got a coupon code. This wasn't my favorite PuppetShow by far, but I still would have liked to finish the game. Really too bad.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 27, 16 10:53 AM
Hi All,

I wanted to stop by here to address the technical issues people have been seeing. I'm sorry to hear these problems have been coming up in the game! The Forum Moderation Team definitely understands the frustration these issues can cause, and we want to make sure people get the best possible troubleshooting steps to try. Though we may not be able to address every issue as quickly as we'd like due to the number of forums we oversee, we're working hard to try and address as many concerns as we can.

For the problems being described here I encourage taking a look at the help articles I've included below. These are particularly useful when a game is crashing or displaying an error, as well as if part of a game isn't functioning correctly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Additionally, the following help article has information specific to access violations:

Access Violation

If these problems are persisting I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help, and have the tools to gather info on and provide in-depth help for issues like these. I also encourage taking a look at the workarounds other users have posted - these can often be helpful in working out specific glitches.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by pkhaws on Nov 6, 16 10:31 AM
This is one of the 3 games I just purchased and am getting Access violation 02F50D50 on Windows 10 OS I just want my money back on the 3 games I can't play and will leave this company. FED UP!!!

[Post New]by sydwee915 on Nov 6, 16 12:54 PM
I am playing on my laptop with windows 10. I keep getting an error message every time I try to start the game. What do you suggest?

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Nov 18, 16 1:39 PM
Seeka55 wrote:Having exactly the same problem. Followed all directions to play game as "Administrator" etc, uninstalled and reinstalled game and still the game won't even open, just a message "Error: Access violation 0000000000" blah blah.

Have got nearly every Puppet Show in collection and wanted to add this one. Won't be doing that if the game won't even play!!!

what is BFG doing? getting same errors as well!

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by daggy_k on Nov 24, 16 4:26 AM
SassyCoop wrote:In the bonus chapter scene that requires lighting seven candles, my cursor disappears and I cannot get to the candle or any other part of the screen. I have to randomly scroll around and wait for the menu button to light up, where I still have no cursor and have to continue to scroll randomly waiting for the right buttons to light up so I can exit the game. When I restart the game it takes me right back to the scene with no cursor.

**I'm using a Mac OS10 El Capitan

Had the same issue on OS Sierra.

I did the same as you, got the menu button to light up, clicked, got the menu.
But then I went to Options, not Exit. There I turned the custom cursor off and on again. Went back to the scene and the cursor was there.
Hopefully this works for others too.

Edited on 11/24/2016 at 4:27:03 AM PST

Go to: