GlennMcC
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Talk with Developers- Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by GlennMcC on Sep 21, 16 9:00 AM
This is a wonderful game and really enjoyed playing it. Quite frankly, the story is a great relief from the horror/crime games lately. I just wish that I could complete the bonus chapter, but I can't because of issues that I spelled out in the technical section. Thanks for a great game!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Re:Talk with Developers- Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by minesita on Sep 21, 16 9:13 AM
cbtx wrote:The question posed by minesita has not been answered ---- hmmm.

(address the bad AND the good, IMO).

You're right cbtx !

Boris didn't answered me, as you perfectly said they should address also the bad.

There are two more people having the same problem as me, I'll wait for BF's answer !
M.

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Sep 21, 16 9:34 AM
I just started playing.. 10 minutes in and I LOVE this game. It's a buy for me already. Yes, the BIG mushroom is a little annoying but not that bad - I can ignore that. Off to play. Enjoy the big, beautiful graphics and wonderful story.

[Post New]by juttawalker on Sep 21, 16 10:21 AM
Hello to all
this is a great game,nice story and graphic
this game was a buy for me
had no problems playing this game on window 10

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Sep 21, 16 2:00 PM
Hi from Texas Boris

Have been waiting for this gem ever since I played the Beta. Good job for your Team

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Sep 21, 16 6:23 PM
I just finished the game along with the bonus chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed it until the end (last couple of minutes) I don't like having a 'fight out' with the bad guy to win the game. It seems like everyone is doing this anymore.

The issue I have is probably due to my rotten eyesight but I can't find a darn thing in the extras section to do with the puzzle pieces I painstakingly collected. If you're still around Boris or BF members I'd appreciate a lead.

Thank you and happy gaming

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:02 AM
cabanaeast18 wrote:I'm back. I forgot to mention the great voices. It's great to see list finds, and pretty ones at that. To me, I really enjoy the music throughout because it sets and continues the mood during the complete game.

It was fun searching for appropriate voices for the characters and it is delightful that you appreciate them. Thank you for the comment.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:05 AM
minesita wrote:Hi Boris ,

I supposed I'll be not buying this game because of so many HOs, but now I decided are not so bad. I like your graphics, doing recipes and changing shapes. I agree with the hint button, it's a little annoying!

Thank you to show up in the pond,
M.

We did try to incorporate different types of HOs and to introduce some interesting features, and we are glad that you like them.
Cheers

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:08 AM
mhatfie wrote:Absolutely love this game. Please make more like this. It's so nice to see a developer who cares enough about our feedback to come to the forum. Thank you, thank you for this marvelous game.

The feedback from our players is invaluable so we are all glad to read what all of you have to say. Thank you for taking your time to come here and post your opinion.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:09 AM
abarrett wrote:Hello Boris,
I would like to thank you and your team for putting out such a wonderful game. I like to have the ability to adjust the length of time between glints for HOG scenes in Custom mode. The graphics and voiceovers were very well done. Storyline had some nice new twists to it, and I am very interested in seeing what happens after the demo.

Thank you, I hope that you will love the rest of the game.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:12 AM
minesita wrote:Hello Boris again!

SPOILER ALERT:

I played the full game and the bonus chapter until I was at Ivy's house as a bird. There I needed a gear, which I didn't have, and I can't go back in the map, the hint is not responding. And I guess the problem is I can't be a bird again to be back and doing the tasks necessary to have the gear, the icon at the left said I'm in human shape, and this is a big glitch IMO. (I'm in a loop).

Now I'll report to the Tech issues section, but I hope you can fix this problem.

Thanks,
A frustrated Minesita

Thank you for the information about that BUG and we are already working on that. When we have more information we will inform everyone of the changes. All of us are sorry that it happened, and that it spoiled your play-through.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:17 AM

It wasn't intentional and it wasn't skipped. All posts will be answered as everyone is important. If i happen to skip anyone I apologize in advance. What happened is that we started working on the solution to the problem that minesita brought to our intention.
We thank you for standing up and speaking your mind, hopefully you will like the game.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:19 AM
LovetoMissLisa wrote:Hi BorisDr,

Thank you so much for taking the time and asking us how we like the game. I enjoyed the first one in this Series. But, you have far exceeded my expectations with this one!

It never happens anymore that a Game Developer takes the time to ask us questions anymore. I'm so grateful! Thank you!!

I came up with my own rating system...long before had a 4 star rating system. And this is the best way for me to describe how I feel about this game.

I rate this game: "DIVINE FINE SWINE"!!

“These are my acronyms & rating system…for Hogs, I Hogs, frogs & Adventure games:

“DIVINE FINE SWINE”
The absolute best of the best! It has everything you want in a game and things you didn’t know you wanted in a game.
It is a rare beauty and a must have! Beyond expectations! I really love it!

“FINE SWINE”
Great game! Best graphics and story line. All the bells and whistles! The best and greatest of games! I love it!

“PIGLET”
Good game. I like these little gems! This game is for true lovers of these types of games.

“PORK BELLY”
May be a likable game for some, but not for everyone.

“TROTTERS”
Don't run away with this pig’s foot.

“PIG DOWN”
Rolling in the mud! Don’t go near it or you'll get soiled.
‘ ‘
(o)

Congratulations to the whole Team on a Great Job!
I look forward to more great games from you and your Team.
Best to you,
Lisa

That is indeed a very interesting rating system. It sounds really fun and creative. Thank you for your feedback and we all appreciate how much you liked the game. Keep on playing and have lots of fun.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:22 AM
4mybirds4 wrote:Beautiful game and graphics. I really enjoyed playing the demo, purchased the game right after. Nice change from the horror ones. I personally don't have an issue with the mushroom, but the gear is a little large.
I will be sure to watch out so I don't miss the gear that seemed to be a problem for at least one person.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, the gear is a problem, and as soon as we were told about it we started solving it.
Cheers

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:25 AM
GlennMcC wrote:This is a wonderful game and really enjoyed playing it. Quite frankly, the story is a great relief from the horror/crime games lately. I just wish that I could complete the bonus chapter, but I can't because of issues that I spelled out in the technical section. Thanks for a great game!

Thanks for liking the game, we truly appreciate it. Hopefully the problem will soon be resolved.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:26 AM
minesita wrote:

You're right cbtx !

Boris didn't answered me, as you perfectly said they should address also the bad.

There are two more people having the same problem as me, I'll wait for BF's answer !
M.

We apologize for the wait, as soon as we read about the problem we started solving it. There will be a solution. I am sorry that you felt as if we didn't care, because we do.

[Post New]by wiltshirecarp on Sep 22, 16 3:27 AM
lolaluv wrote:For those able to play the game - what operating system are you on? I'm on Win10 with the current service pack and it will NOT run. I've adjusted settings and tried running it as XP Service Pack 3 (per BFG advice in help) and it STILL doesn't work.

I am on the same system as you and game would not start from desktop -error code
I reinstalled it and I can now play it from the games manager but still not from the desktop !!

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:31 AM
Penguin29 wrote:I just started playing.. 10 minutes in and I LOVE this game. It's a buy for me already. Yes, the BIG mushroom is a little annoying but not that bad - I can ignore that. Off to play. Enjoy the big, beautiful graphics and wonderful story.

It is very nice to hear so many people liking the game. Thank you.
Many have pointed out that the mushroom is annoying and we have taken that into consideration.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:34 AM
juttawalker wrote:Hello to all
this is a great game,nice story and graphic
this game was a buy for me
had no problems playing this game on window 10

Thank you for your support, for liking the game.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 22, 16 3:37 AM
peeshee_1951 wrote:I just finished the game along with the bonus chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed it until the end (last couple of minutes) I don't like having a 'fight out' with the bad guy to win the game. It seems like everyone is doing this anymore.

The issue I have is probably due to my rotten eyesight but I can't find a darn thing in the extras section to do with the puzzle pieces I painstakingly collected. If you're still around Boris or BF members I'd appreciate a lead.

Thank you and happy gaming

Thanks your your feedback, we will consider what you said in the future games. Check the achievements section for the puzzles, you will find them there.
Have fun!

Edited on 09/22/2016 at 3:40:16 AM PST

Go to: