Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Got my Diamond !!!

[Post New]by Tibtt on Sep 30, 16 1:53 AM
Yey! got my diamond on 7th spin

Also got 1 Owl egg, 1 star, and Crafty leprechaun and some hints

I'm happy

Best luck to all who still going after their diamonds!

Rammygirl
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by Rammygirl on Sep 30, 16 2:03 AM
Took me many spins and I don't want to think how much it cost. But I did get three eggs and a jackpot and several free spins and some other goodies too. When I sold all the eggs and goodies my coin stack didn't look too bad.

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Sep 30, 16 2:44 AM
tennco wrote:No You have been so lucky to be able to get all of these challenges early on, so I expected you would be one of the first to get this one too. I on the other hand spent way to much and will have to wait until wheel resets. Yesterday's spin for me got the diamond on the first try. Go figure!

Actually betslou was just beaten by Mary Cricket!

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Sep 30, 16 3:56 AM
Hooray, I have a diamond. Although I spent 6,000 coins, but I had to do a jackpot and 3 eggs. I need a 7 eggs, I got a woodpecker.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Sep 30, 16 5:59 AM
Main game got egg this morning after 8 spins. Still nothing on the feeder game, so am going to slow down on it and not spend so much each time. I don't figure to get the last avatar on this game anyway.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Sep 30, 16 12:50 PM
I didn't count spins. I spun up to 500 gp. Then I exited the game. I went back later and spun another 500 gp. Then I exited the game. I went back later and spun twice more, getting the diamond on that second spin. I won a couple of eggs and a jackpot, plus some unique stamps and other goodies. I've been pretty lucky with this one. I think the most I've spun up to in the three Castle Challenges so far is 1500 gp. I didn't do the arithmetic to find out how much total gold that adds up to.

One thing I've noticed is that taking a break can change the kind of things you get. If I'm getting wands and crystal balls, I don't bother to continue spinning. If I'm getting good stuff, it seems like I'm more likely to get diamonds, eggs, etc. on that turn.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Sep 30, 16 1:15 PM

Needless to say I spent a fortune just for 1 diamond, and a load of rubbish.

Cheers for now

Welsh Shelley

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Sep 30, 16 5:30 PM
This was the toughest one for me!
Took 44 spins!!!!!!
Not counting free spins....
And 2 jackpots

Now doing rounds of HOS...

Crystal ; P

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Sep 30, 16 10:41 PM
I thought I was the only one suffering with this . I've spent 30,000 in coins and still don't have it arghhhhhh!

I'll keep my hopes up .

Congrats to those who got it !

Sue (Suenamie)

Go to: