Re:Continuing to test reported difficulty with Alice in Wonderland

[Post New]by pewhitne on Apr 22, 10 9:10 AM
Hi I am trying Alice in Wonderland I can't seem to get in the front door. I found the key, picked up key hit every spot on the front door and clicked with nothing happening.
Any tips or clues? Is there a certain spot on the front door to position key?

[Post New]by Sunkats on Apr 30, 10 7:21 PM
Purchased Alice in Wonderland ..I cannot get past cellar. 1st game I have had problems with..Apparently there are suppose to be feet on cellar floor which when clicked on provide tasks..No Way I have this..What do I do?????

Sage103082
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,562 Posts

[Post New]by Sage103082 on Jun 11, 10 3:47 PM
The flour Item to make the cake is not where it is stated in the blog walkthrough. Looked in the forums and it seems others are having the same problem.
Very unhappy about not being able to finish this game.

mcmim
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by mcmim on Jun 12, 10 4:54 PM
I just purchased this game and I also can't get past the front door. Wish I had read the forum first. This is the first problem that I've had with a BigFish game. If anyone has any ideas for a fix for this issue, I'm willing to try it.

It says the cursor is supposed to turn into a hand when you can use an inventory item in a location. Mine remains an orange arrow everywhere in the first scene.

????

[Post New]by katiemacg on Jun 15, 10 9:14 PM
After three months of this, BF have stopped replying to my emails. I have be a member for years and this isn't the kind of service that will keep me.
They really need to start crediting the game.

[Post New]by hellionwheels on Jul 12, 10 9:43 PM

by hydrogibbon on Mar 29, 10 1:48 PM
I am having the same problem with the sundial as others. I picked up one piece in the garden before I got to the sundial. It went into my inventory and will not merge with the rest of the pieces. Is there anything we can do to get these pieces to merge so we can continue with the game without starting over?

I am having this same difficulty. The music stops and the hints send me between the garden and the birdcages, but no pieces appear and i cannot do anything. is there a solution other than starting over? thanks

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Jul 21, 10 12:04 PM
I had a glitch where I could not get through the back door in the Duchess' house to look for the cook. Had to start the whole game over. No issue with the cellar or the sundial.

[Post New]by coffee1957 on Aug 28, 10 12:06 AM
I am also stuck at the sundial. It put 2 of the sundial pieces in inventory and the rest in the Sundial pieces inventory. I changed profiles and started over. Then the next day I went back into the game and profile I was stuck in, and it had the sundial pieces where they were in the game before I found them. I tried to get them into the sundial pieces, but they went back the same way. But then, it gave me the piece to put in the sundial, the sundial was complete and it gave me the clippers and I did the puzzle to piece together the deed, but then the deed went away and did not go into inventory, and the clippers didn't go into the inventory, so now I am stuck again. I painted the roses, but the clipper is not there to cut the mushrooms so I can't move again. Never got the white rabbit. What's wrong with this thing?

I started over again, with a third profile, and it messed up again, it got me in the house, down the basement, got the lantern and then opened up the well, I went for the rope, came back to the basement, and it skipped the whole well scenes and threw me down the hole in wonderland, and I am stuck again.

This game is all screwed up, you go so far and get stuck and even when you start over, it is even more screwed up. You Big Fish people need to look into this. It's a good game, but you can't play it. It's very aggravating!

[Post New]by knergus on Oct 23, 10 12:19 PM
open the door

[Post New]by Gametimer on Jan 4, 11 3:35 PM
Thanks for your effort; I am also unable to get by the cellar. This is really the first game I have had trouble with and there have been many.

Gametimer

[Post New]by Maeleana on Mar 12, 11 12:56 PM
I've purchased the game as well, and can't get past the cellar. I've also submitted to customer support with the Dr. Felix attachment, so hopefully I'll have an answer soon. If I do get an answer I'll post it for anyone else having the same problem.

[Post New]by outbacktilly64 on Apr 25, 11 1:15 PM
sercher wrote:hi i also cant get past the celler this is the first game i have had problems with and it looks as though i am not the only one please help !!!!!!

[Post New]by outbacktilly64 on Apr 25, 11 1:20 PM
can't get passed the cellar doors I had been over it so many ways That now just gone crazy lol help find the way

[Post New]by outbacktilly64 on Apr 27, 11 12:07 PM
sercher wrote:hi i also cant get past the celler this is the first game i have had problems with and it looks as though i am not the only one please help !!!!!!

[Post New]by wigwam23 on May 8, 11 10:26 AM
I am having difficulty getting past the queen any secret to this one?

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 8, 11 11:30 AM
Hi wigwam23 and welcome to the pond!

If you haven't checked out the Alice in Wonderland walkthrough yet, I'd definitely recommend taking a look through it. A link can be found at the top of the game's Forum and I'll include one for you here as well:

Alice in Wonderland Walkthrough

To navigate through it quickly, use your computer's search function (CTRL + F) and then type in "queen," or another relevant word.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by lorislp on May 10, 11 1:15 PM
We are having freezing problems when confronting the queen at the trial. Now the game won't load at all. Help!!

[Post New]by PsyLady on Jun 18, 11 10:19 AM
Hi,

Alice is one of my favourite game and i already finish it. But now if i try to replay i am stuck at the cellar and now i cant pass the door the hand for the action to unlock the door dont show anymore...

Go to: