Re:Comments and Reviews for The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure

[Post New]by linchriscow on Mar 31, 10 7:53 PM
Loved the game and probably still would if I could get back to the jigsaw puzzle I need to solve to break the witch's spell. HATE that the game doesn't seem to save properly. Anyone know how to proceed other than having to start over again?

[Post New]by sawender on Apr 12, 10 5:15 PM
I LOVED this game!!

[Post New]by VB1dro on Apr 15, 10 12:34 PM
I like the game, but can not get it save the progress upon exiting so it is very frustrating.

kkt4451
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kkt4451 on Apr 29, 10 8:16 PM
I like thid game but, I also have the problem after level 3 it will not save any body have any suggestions, or is everyone having this same problem.

Stuck at "freeing the land from the witch's curse"

[Post New]by prazinpatsy1 on May 1, 10 4:03 PM
I have a question. Don't mean to be dumb..... but as I've been playing, when I complete my tasks - on the scroll.... I get a new one. However, I'm on the one now that says - Free the land from the witch's curse. I've gotten all the items, and have had them FOREVER.... and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do next. Thought maybe I needed to upgrade some of the buildings, but I have and nothing is happening, it just offers me more upgrades. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here? Thanks for your help..... I'm not a real gamer - can you tell.... It's sort of embarrassing to get stuck on this kind of little game..... Lord help me on something really difficult....... geez. Thanks in advance

[Post New]by Nelthar on May 2, 10 9:59 AM
I liked the game at first but the lack of saving is driving me crazy. Why doesn't a game this long to complete have save points? As for the Well building problem. On the scroll go over to the list item and see what other supplies you need to produce and it should build itself after you make those.

[Post New]by mruthm63 on Aug 11, 10 2:35 PM
I don't get this game, just a match game for all I can see.

fifi949
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by fifi949 on Aug 13, 10 5:05 AM
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , this game is driving me nuts, its not saving and during the third level error message comes up and the game shuts down, when I start again it's from zero. I've un- and reinstalled it a few times but still the same, I thing I want my money back.
I've purchased some 70 games since 2/21/10, so I know how a game should work

fixed it, still a game with no brainer

Edited on 08/14/2010 at 9:28:31 PM PST

Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Poliwird on Sep 28, 10 5:35 AM
Got this game for free from another site and i must say i'm really glad they'd made this offer as otherwise i wouldn't even consider trying this one, i'd been thinking Match3 is really not my genre but this game has just changed my mind about it. This game's humorous, cute and entertaining, it can be exactly as difficult as you like (to be precise, it doesn't offer absolutely unplayable difficulty but you probably don't like such anyway) because you get lots of powerups and can decide how often you need to use them (time is unlimited).

In this game you work for 14 types of resources you need to build up your city and to carry out tasks, there are 9 upgradable buildings including shop to trade for powerups, and you're free to build and upgrade them in any order you like, though some are required to complete a level.

There are two types of Match3 levels where you get the resources, and hidden object levels (with occasional jigsaw and word puzzles) which advance you along the storyline, with such variety the game never gets a chance to become boring. I'd bet the main map artist was inspired by classic Age of Wonders game (and city view strongly resembles Heroes of Might and Magic, but both are definitely worthy examples). Intro sequence displayed oddly on my WinXP PC but apart from that the game worked flawlessly.

Love the game, and i'll be waiting for more from this developer, as they seem to know how to make a well-known genre even better.

[Post New]by lennie1950 on Nov 9, 10 7:09 PM
Can anyone help me in elisa's adventure with the level of the witch's curse. I don't know how many resources I need to end the level. I have many resources but it seems not enough.
There is a very lack of information in this game.
Pls help me with that level

[Post New]by starzgodus on Jan 23, 11 11:34 PM
lennie1950 wrote:Can anyone help me in elisa's adventure with the level of the witch's curse. I don't know how many resources I need to end the level. I have many resources but it seems not enough.
There is a very lack of information in this game.
Pls help me with that level

I need to know this, too. I have upgraded everything! Thanks to anyone who can help break the witch's curse.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Sep 5, 11 3:33 AM
Just purchased this game and cannot beleive there are no instuctions on how to play. I did play the demo and the graphics were clear and guess I didnt get very far in demo and didnt need instructions.

Looks like the forums are not answering play questions. Big mistake in purchasing this game.

[Post New]by xander32839 on Mar 6, 12 8:49 PM
As everyone has already mentioned, this is a cute, slow-paced, fun game. Mostly Match-3 but includes hidden object scenes, puzzles, very easy word scrambles, and building a town. The story is cute, but the cut scenes take too long to click through.

The match-3 boards take a really long time to complete each one. Thank goodness the developers a have great way to compensate - the sidebar fills up as you make matches, then slowly drains out when you pause. Each time it fills, you get a power-up to use whenever you need it. Each location offers different benefits - hammers, bombs, help buttons, etc. I don't feel pressured to complete the board quickly, I play at my own speed and collect the power-ups. These can either be used or sold for cash at the Store.

The hidden object scenes are another good twist. You find 5 or 10 of an item: shoes, swords, knives, frogs, etc. It makes the hunting much easier. I've only had to search hard for a couple of items - most are fairly easy. The scenes also contain hidden question marks which can be collected as hints (which can also be used in the M3 boards).

Though it wasn't mentioned in the 'tutorial', most items can be bought or sold in the Store. Power-ups are included in the Store. It took me a while before I realized this. You can buy special power-ups to clear rows or columns, hammer a block, blow up an area, or remove all of the same color blocks. There are additional (empty) spaces that I assume will be even more specials.

Somebody posted that the M3 boards did not have any matches to make. I find that hard to believe because I've noticed there is always at least one match, even if it's difficult to find (rocks, ice, or the diagonal board).

For the person who got stuck after completing all the goals on the scroll: try moving Elisa to the next area that opened up. She'll get a new list of goals.

Another poster mentioned that the girl wandered aimlessly on the useless map because you had to click Play to advance, not a location. Maybe they're confusing this with a different game? Or possibly there's an option I missed in settings to turn it off? When I click on a location, she walks to it and the game begins immediately for that location. I did not have the same problem they mentioned.

I also had no problems with saving or shutting down. I'm using Windows 7 and did not have to adjust the Compatibility settings.

[Post New]by monkeylover8899 on Jun 18, 13 9:59 AM
Ok so I think its a fun game but it does lack instructions for every area there are three or so challenges but it doesn't really tell you how to complete them for example it says buy a reindeer horn at the beginning you have to build a store get 300 coins then buy the reindeer horn to move on so if you didn't build a store first your kinda like where do I get a reindeer horn?

SavemeJack
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by SavemeJack on Jul 21, 13 5:42 PM
Okay, I give. Guess I am just not a great fan of hidden object games after being gone for so long. Since BFG doesn't seem to carry very many Match-3 games of an adult variety, what a pleasure it was to stumble across this one. Yes, I must admit as everyone has said that the instructions are limited, but they do become apparent when you need them. I played the hour demo and loved every minute of it. Yes, I was confused at some points, but this game is certainly not like a brain-teaser! If anyone is a Match-3, builder-type affectionato (sp?), I am sure there will be no problem in figuring out what to do - in fact, it may be just one of the challenges of this game!

The game is light, airy, with a weird and crazy humor behind it all. I wouldn't want to miss a cut scene because I'd miss the humor behind the game!

I know we all don't agree on certain games or genres, but for Match-3 lovers, just give it an hour of your time. See what you think before buying! Or not buying. IMHO, it's a fun game.

[Post New]by monika179 on Sep 24, 13 1:32 AM
I'm stuck at match-3 game. I found axes and it could not be clicked or used or added in my inventory.
Please help how to use that axe founded in match-3?
I don't know how to remove or clicked it so I can't finish the game.

Go to: