redrose70
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:SE/FE friends for PC players

[Post New]by redrose70 on Oct 11, 16 5:43 PM
Please invite NANC - FE #566231 and my other half shotgun red2 - FE #615014 for the Fall Events and Seasonal Events and feel free to delete us after the events end. Both of us are looking forward to the Holiday Seasons. Thanks

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Oct 12, 16 9:29 AM
LillieCat55 wrote:Hey, kthreads, I tried to invite Janet, but when I entered the number, I got "no matches"....I'll keep trying (it might be my computer, it's wonky tonight, but you might want to check the number) Isadora got an invite, though! :-)

eta: My second game, RoseCat, also got "no matches" with Janet's number....

I know, I messed up on my player numbers. I'm not normally this spacey. Must be all those HOS runs...I had brain fog. Isadora's number was wrong too...that is my old number from before my PC crashed. Your guess is as good as mine on where I got the one listed for Janet.
I just totally messed up.
Please please don't count me out. Please invite me for the fall event. I have No expectations for anyone gifting me.

Janet_588454_FE
Isadora_588462_FE

Edited on 10/12/2016 at 12:38:23 PM PST

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Oct 12, 16 1:37 PM
Check your invite box, kthreads! We all have brain fog now and again..

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Oct 12, 16 3:04 PM
Hi All
I will be more than happy to have FE friends, so please add me. Hopefully I will be able to keep you all for Christmas event as well.

Many thanks in advance
Fiona

Please add FE/CE to your name and no gifting please.

******I have removed my ID as I now have enough FE/CE friends. A huge thank you to all that invited me*****.

Edited on 10/18/2016 at 3:04:58 PM PST

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Oct 12, 16 4:02 PM
crusader50 wrote:I will join in when I find out what is happening first as my computer gets wonky if I add too many friends.

[/quote
I noticed when the new friends are added, that it only shows a total of 30, check out of social room , go back in it shows 30 more, go out back, back in 30 more. It also took awhile for requests to go through and would not do more than 10 at a time. Probably because everyone is trying to build up friends at the same time. TOAD488631

lmcrane
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by lmcrane on Oct 13, 16 3:56 AM
Thank you all.
I reached my goal of 100+ friends for the Fall Event.
I can not wait until it begins!

I need 8 more friends to hit my goal of 100 friends.

Name : FE - aMissTory
Number : - - - - - -

Edited on 10/13/2016 at 1:59:55 PM PST

[Post New]by OhVisibleFig on Oct 13, 16 5:24 AM
I'm available for the fall event.

Joanie * FE

joyeb
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by joyeb on Oct 13, 16 6:46 AM
you can add me #567047. I play as Rhiannon.

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Oct 13, 16 7:04 AM
whizzie1 wrote:Hello everyone,

Just happened by this thread and thought the idea of finding and adding FE friends is a great idea since the event hopefully will happen after the Castle Challenges are over.

Anyway, I'm Shylo, my ID is: 618325, and I'll be sure to add the FE after my name.

Am noticing that players aren't adding the FE either before or after their names.
No gifting please.

Also: I'M FULL... NO MORE FRIENDS NEEDED. THANKS EVERYONE!

Edited on 10/13/2016 at 8:58:06 AM PST

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 13, 16 7:20 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:I too would like Fall Event friends. No gifting necessary please. Hope new friends will use the SE or FE on their name and designate OK to delete when you are finished with achievements...but PLEASE leave your room open for the remainder of the event for others.

Thanx!
Cookie FE

I have almost 200 friends so I have edited my original post. Thanx SO much for the invites! Enjoy the Special Events!

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Oct 13, 16 8:18 AM
Oh my, now I know why I couldn't find some of my friends on my list to gift to. They have suddenly changed alphabetically, and are now located in a different place.

Can anyone please explain why we need extra friends only for the event and how many friends would be recommended?

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 13, 16 8:43 AM
gtminer, at Christmas we could leave our accumulated pink boxes under the tree in our friends' Christmas room, and the Spring rooms had a HOS in it. Both events had achievements for these activities. We are hoping for the same interactive play for a Fall room!

As for numbers, is up to you, and the capacity of your device. Some players reported their PC game or friend list not loading properly, or not crediting minutes or hours of play and rewards not saving.

Adding...these special event friends do NOT expect to be gifted as you would your regular friends, and most likely you will not receive any from them either so you shouldn't feel obligated to return them...just use their rooms.

Edited on 10/13/2016 at 8:47:09 AM PST

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Oct 13, 16 9:06 AM
You can add me. 436994 GameJack, Will add FE in front of name.

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Oct 13, 16 11:04 AM
Would love to be added for the Fall Event (FE).

No regular gifting required.

Thank You for helping.

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, I AM TAKING DOWN MY ID#, I'M OVER THE LIMIT I CAN MANAGE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST FOR THE FALL/XMAS EVENTS, I APPRECIATE YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS VERY MUCH!

Edited on 10/14/2016 at 11:52:26 AM PST

k_att63
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by k_att63 on Oct 13, 16 1:13 PM
Hi, would love to add new friends for the Fall event. My game name is FE Katt58
ID# 256816
No gifting needed.
Thank you, Katt58

shorts123
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shorts123 on Oct 13, 16 1:26 PM
Hi! Everyone.

I would love some new friends for Se/Fe.

Please add me kaz 219811

PS. Please remember to add SE/FE

Edited on 10/15/2016 at 8:35:57 AM PST

marykathleen63
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by marykathleen63 on Oct 13, 16 2:42 PM
Please add me. KATHY 618426. I'm at level 74. This ID is a new one because I lost my original game and after it was restored I lost my friends. All welcome. Thanks, KATHY

scifan
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by scifan on Oct 13, 16 7:24 PM
Hi, all. I'd appreciate some Fall Event friends. No gifting necessary.
Please add FE to your name. I've had a couple of folks immediately start gifting as regular friends. Nice, but I don't have room for more regular ones at this time. So if FE (or similar) is not on there, I may need to decline.
Also, please add OK to delete when you're finished with the achievements, but please keep your room open until the end of the event. I'll do the same.

I'll have FE before my name because I thought that was a great suggestion, Knim,

I'm playing as FloralBonnet, ID

Thanks!

The update has messed up my game. So there's a temporary hold on any FE friends. I'll come back and remove this note when my game is fixed.

I'm suspending adding special event friends for a time until my game is fully restored along with all my regular friends. After that, I'll pop back here to update.

Edited on 10/18/2016 at 8:14:37 PM PST

bitoluck7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bitoluck7 on Oct 13, 16 11:42 PM
Please add me:

noone 212253
memyselfi 600354

I will add FE as soon as I figure out how.

No need to gift and OK to Delete after event.

Cheryl

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 14, 16 4:16 AM
bitoluck, if you click on your avatar, then click on the pencil next to your name, you can add FE, change your name, or type short messages. Just backspace to clear anything you want to change as you can't click in the middle to insert letters.

Go to: