Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by nurani2930 on Oct 19, 16 5:58 PM
I solved my frozen screen issue by downloading the game from another website, used my 60 free minutes, then went to my Big Fish game and voila, it worked and picked up where the other game had ended. The technical help suggestions did not work for a frozen screen. It is possible that whatever the technical issue with the game was resolved while I wasn't looking by Big Fish, LOL. I'm just happy my purchased game now works.

Edited on 10/19/2016 at 5:59:18 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Happylady500 on Oct 20, 16 5:38 AM
Window 7, Level 41 , After completing all tasks this level will not end . I put the sun in the black hole and the task still request repair alter.

Edited on 10/20/2016 at 5:39:52 AM PST

meemawsue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by meemawsue on Oct 21, 16 7:34 AM
Macbook pro user here. I own 2 other WeatherLord games but this one is frustrating me no end. Demolish button rarely works. I have tp click on it repeatedly to demolish a building and that really wastes time. The other is I can't use any of my artifacts to boost my game. I have collected all of them but can't select them to use. I can only achieve gold level up to level 5. The entire rest of the game I only get bronze.

[Post New]by lkuczynski on Oct 21, 16 3:50 PM
Followed instructions for update, didn't work. Update not available. What next?

astral27
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by astral27 on Oct 21, 16 6:42 PM
Update not available for me either.

No update in game manager

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 23, 16 3:40 AM
I also have the inability to demolish buildings - I'm not doing the Felix report thing. I dont like how we're told to do that every time there's a problem, there's not going to be anything wrong on my end. It seems that Big Fish would want to AVOID having 6 billion people contact them with Dr. Felix reports, and would want to look into the issues.

As for the person on the other page here who said they cannot build a place to get gold --thats not a technical issue, just keep looking around in the game.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 23, 16 5:05 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to provide what is being experienced while playing this game. If you are seeing these issues on PC and haven't already tried to update the game, an update was announced recently and can be read more about here:

UPDATE! New version available for Weather Lord: Royal Holidays CE (PC) - October 21, 2016

It sounds like most players here know how to update the game, but I wanted to provide a link below, just in case it is helpful to a player who is seeing this issue:

Updating Your Game

If you are not seeing an update available and are on Mac, this is because the Mac update hasn't been released yet. An update for the Mac version of this game will be announced just like the PC version was as soon as the Forum Moderation Team hears more information and the update is available to download.

If you are using a Mac and are seeing trouble with the game, then the following page may be able to help troubleshoot the issue:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you've already tried those steps, you are not seeing the update on PC, or if you have tried the update and are still seeing the same issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data using this report and provide that information to the right teams for follow up and research as to why these issues are occurring. These reports could help all players out by helping our teams find the core issue of technical issues such as this, and our Reps are more than happy to help with extra troubleshooting steps and more.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by ndxgal on Oct 26, 16 6:52 AM
fatandfrumpy wrote: I finally figured how to download the game and play it BUT there are seven levels I cannot get gold on because in a certain location on each level you cannot upgrade the buildings or demolish them. I hope the devs are planning on a fix?

I am having the same problem with upgrading some buildings in the bottom right corner on various levels. Please fix.

Edited on 10/26/2016 at 6:55:38 AM PST

[Post New]by coro49 on Oct 26, 16 10:35 PM
I also have the same problems. Stuck on the menu page. Can't enter my name, start button doesn't respond and the sizing is all wrong. I bought this game and wish I never had.

JTgamer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Mac user NO artifacts available WL: RH CE

[Post New]by JTgamer on Oct 27, 16 6:25 AM
I'm seeing that lots of us are telling you that artifacts are not available on the Mac platform. And the answers given are basically to uninstall and reinstall to get the update. Only the update is for PC.

I did not find not having the artifacts a huge deal until level 39. There is no way to even do this level without the artifacts.

This is not fair to take our money for a game we cannot finish playing. It is not fair to keep giving us the same response to the same problem - which is not a response.

Hoping this issue is resolved osn.

[Post New]by lostgirl98 on Oct 28, 16 11:17 AM
Game will not save my progress when I close. When I exit the game and come back later, I have to start at Level 1 every time, no matter how far I get.

I bought and downloaded it today (28 october 2016); running Windows 10.

amgood49
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by amgood49 on Oct 28, 16 2:31 PM
If it seems your game is frozen at the beginning TYPE your name in only at the first
then create.

I tried several time and realized I would try typing my name and it worked.

8.1 is what I am using.

off to play

[Post New]by IceQueenMo on Nov 3, 16 2:59 PM
having the same issue as others getting message "Switching to resolution 0x0 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: could not switch resolution (0x0 fs=0 hz=0)"... I also tried this game on another game coin site and got the same message - it has to be the game itself
Note I am on a PC Laptop and have all the latest drivers etc.

Edited on 11/03/2016 at 2:59:49 PM PST

Mrdenis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mrdenis on Nov 4, 16 11:22 AM
I downloaded this game and when I opened it I thought it had froze up. it turns out that when you first start the game it goes straight to the profile page. the name plate DOES NOT highlight and nothing you click mouse on works. after thinking this freezing problem was a game gilch it turns out that when this page comes up you just start typing your name and the game goes on from there. it looks like the makers tried to cut a couple corners and mouse click but it just got a few people angry. hope this explains why the game acts as it does. so far haven't had any other problems with it.

[Post New]by mykappy on Nov 21, 16 8:49 AM
When I repair the beach chairs, one always disappears and won't show as being repaired. I have restart the level and repair the beach chairs VERY SLOWLY so they don't disappear on me. This has happened 3 times so far and is frustrating. Evidently the update did not fix all the glitches.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Dec 4, 16 7:52 AM
Running Windows 10 and have updated the game, but I still can't demolish buildings. The x does nothing. So far I haven't noticed any other problems.

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Dec 12, 16 2:55 AM
I am playing on a Mac, and am exhausted with being booted out of the game, to restart. I have played level 6 A at least 8 times, and I still am not allowed to complete it.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Dec 26, 16 4:07 PM
The game crashed twice on level 23, however by starting over, I was finally able to complete it. Then it crashed again on level 24. I tried again to start over and finish it, but could not. I'm playing on a Mac. Finally had to send in a ticket.

This is the third TM game out of 4 with problems. So frustrating.

efmouse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by efmouse on Dec 28, 16 2:16 AM
I am on level 5 and don't know how I can get the essence of the wind to operate. I have enough points but don't know how to activate it. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by pinky415 on Jan 14, 17 7:26 AM
I was playing the game just fine until 2 days ago I got it to load but I can only click on the quit button. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still can only click on the quit button....please help
I'm playing on windows 10

Paula

Edited on 01/18/2017 at 7:56:05 AM PST

Go to: