Re:Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lblenz on May 11, 10 6:26 PM
Is there a walkthrough for the Bonus Round that is not directly part of the game? I can't remember all of the steps for some of the mini challenges, and flipping back and forth while taking notes is driving me a little crazy. Thanks!

Re:Stuck trying to remove mirror shard from safe

[Post New]by scarlett1761 on Jun 18, 10 1:27 AM
I have the safe open. When I click on the glass, nothing happens. I'm sure I must be overlooking something. Can anybody help?

bobbiemark
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bobbiemark on Jun 25, 10 4:12 AM
I enjoyed the game very much, no proplems with any of it, another in the pipe line?
Well worth the money.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 25, 10 6:09 AM
lblenz wrote:Is there a walkthrough for the Bonus Round that is not directly part of the game? I can't remember all of the steps for some of the mini challenges, and flipping back and forth while taking notes is driving me a little crazy. Thanks!

Yes- it is in the end of the Sarcophagus chapter....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Stuck trying to remove mirror shard from safe

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 25, 10 6:10 AM
scarlett1761 wrote:I have the safe open. When I click on the glass, nothing happens. I'm sure I must be overlooking something. Can anybody help?

Have you tried re-installing?

grobly
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by grobly on Jun 25, 10 8:25 PM
I didn't get very far. On board one I need a screwdriver and I can't find it. I keep pushing "hint" and it always identifies the same circular area, but I have clicked on every possibility in that circle and it's not there.

[Post New]by j_makofka on Jul 14, 10 2:29 PM
Gonna have to try a different game. Cant get past the clock no matter what i do!

[Post New]by j_makofka on Jul 14, 10 2:33 PM
Need to get a game to replace this one. Clock issues! Anyone have suggestions for one that is similar?

[Post New]by needofhelp on Aug 9, 10 11:18 AM
prpldva wrote:
bchatje40 wrote:I am stuck in the room with the sun. I get the fire on the dragon with the microscope lens, I have the sun, but it won't go into the game in the window.

Hi bchatje40! Welcome to the forums!

Put the sun into the stand where the dragon fire hits it, give it a few seconds to become a hot sun ..then you can place it in the window game. Make sure you go to the close-up first....

I am at the same point in the reg ed of this game, but when I try to put the sun into the holder in front of the dragon it will not stay no matter how many times I try. I have tried with the dragon on and off. Please help so I can go on in the game.

[Post New]by spikeshirley on Sep 3, 10 12:04 AM
I am trying to find the violin to use with the bow to put the monster dog to sleep.I have been trying for days. Please help!!!

[Post New]by spikeshirley on Sep 3, 10 12:26 AM
I guess I should have asked where is the key located that will open the case that opens the fiddle, This is the omly way to put the dog monster to sleep. Does Big Fish give refunds or credits for games that don't have all the tools to complete it?

cozette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cozette on Sep 4, 10 4:41 PM
have played it twice now really like it is there going to be or already is a part 2 yet to the game ?

Edited on 09/04/2010 at 4:42:27 PM PST

412ab
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by 412ab on Jun 26, 11 7:35 PM
heesenreid wrote:I am in the dining room. I've lit the chandelier and I still can't do anything. The hint says to go to the curtain. I go there and nothing happens. Can you help?

Find the tassel then use it to pull back the curtain.

412ab
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by 412ab on Jun 26, 11 7:38 PM
j_makofka wrote:Need to get a game to replace this one. Clock issues! Anyone have suggestions for one that is similar?

When it is 11:55 the hour hand is very close to 12 and not directly on the 11.

[Post New]by Memo3189 on Jul 18, 11 5:29 PM
When u set the clock think about where the small hand is at 11:55. Its not on the 11 but a little more than halfway to the 12

[Post New]by LynnMead2011 on Aug 1, 11 8:52 AM
can any one help me open the cash register in the wine cellar everyone has problems witht he clock, I cant open the register the numbers wont stay where I put them

[Post New]by ziniti on Sep 17, 11 10:30 PM
The walk through is incomplete. It doesn't have the second part when you go through the other door and have to complete the statue. I'm stuck on how to get the crown.

Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by gabrelliarose on Jan 11, 12 3:21 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by gabrelliarose on Jan 11, 12 3:26 PM
im stuck right at the beginning,the safe is open,the note put together.what do i do next

Corak
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Corak on Mar 13, 12 4:09 PM
Game has been purchased on I pad. I however can not load it now. Just crashes and takes me back to the Ipad main screen

Go to: