stinky2sex
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by stinky2sex on Nov 13, 16 1:57 PM
Hello All,
Well this is game #3 I've bought in a row that sticks or freeze's on a puzzle. I will probably uninstall & shelve for some time in the freezer until bugs are worked out.

I'm getting frozen changing the flower on the door puzzle. Very easy to do, & then nothing.

As someone else said, "I don't want the free coupon", I want to play the games I bought. This has passed the point of frustration for me.

Anyway, happy playing for those who can!
Bonnie

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by richie7119 on Nov 14, 16 4:52 PM
can not get the hack saw

rmelone
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by rmelone on Nov 15, 16 12:29 PM
I'm running on a PC windows 10.

I was doing the diamonds and square puzzle a while ago and left the game for a while. Now when I go back to the puzzle the minute I select one section of the puzzle the cursor gets transparent and the game basically freezes. I can move the cursor around but am unable to do anything because it is transparent.

Has anyone else seen this problem.

Robert

[Post New]by applepeachjicama on Nov 16, 16 4:49 PM
I'm on the ship. After the spyglass is placed there is a cut scene and the bad men drag the ship hand away. After that, the game crashes. It has happened several times now. Please tell me how to resolve and/or credit me the $12.99 as the game cannot be played. Thanks.

[Post New]by Brynpetals on Nov 17, 16 9:41 PM
I have sent in 2 requests for assistance. At first, the game would freeze, so I did all of the troubleshooting recommendations, I have uninstalled, reinstalled both the game and the BFG app itself. Right now, when I click the game, it makes a sound like it is going to load...and then nothing happens. I can't get into the game at all. PLEASE HELP!!! I spent credits on this game!!!

[Post New]by hannanoma on Nov 19, 16 9:34 AM
I had the freeze problem as well. But has anyone else had a problem with the screen when starting the game? When I start the game, about 1/5 of the screen is white and the game runs on the 4/5 below the white bar. I can get rid of it by clicking Options -> Full Screen off and then Full Screen on again. But it's really annoying and after I get the game playing on a full screen, it seems that parts of the edges are cut out. Gladly, I haven't bought this game yet. I'm running on MacBook Pro, OS 10.12.1 and exceeding the minimum requirements.

[Post New]by blb1981 on Nov 22, 16 7:40 PM
I cannot go any further in the game as it literally will not allow me to pick up the hacksaw in order the get the triangle emblem to obtain the first element for the sprayer. I have never had such an issue on a game. I don't post reviews all that often but this needed to be known by the developers and/or Big Fish. Running on Windows 10 Home.

Edited on 11/22/2016 at 7:41:44 PM PST

acter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by acter on Dec 2, 16 7:28 AM
I'm playing on Win10, most up-to-date-version, and up-to-date hardware.

I was not having trouble with the game until I got to the island, and got the tower door opened. From that point on, if Louis is needed the close up window freezes once he has done his part, and the whole game freezes.

I have to close the game from the task bar and start over. VERY frustrating. The suggested tips are not working. It is clear there is a bug in the game that needs to be patched.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 6, 16 11:33 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you very much for your patience while waiting on a response. I apologize that the game is not allowing further progress or is freezing and that our suggested preliminary steps were unable to help. We absolutely don't want players to be stuck with a game they are unable to continue playing and I have gone ahead and passed along these reported issues and any available information to the right teams for their investigation. If there is an update made or more information provided to the Forum Moderation Team, we will be sure to provide an announcement to our players here in the forums.

In the meantime, if you would like to aid in the investigation of these reported issues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. With that report, we can better identify the configurations being impacted, and our Reps may be able to provide additional troubleshooting support to assist.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by kityspit on Dec 6, 16 5:35 PM
i really liked this game and within 10 minutes wanted to purchase...and then came the glitches. items list disappeared so i went to main menu, came back and they were there. I had to do that while in the middle of a couple of the mini games too. So until the glitches are gone, i won't be buying.

[Post New]by zimmkat on Dec 10, 16 6:42 PM
i have a mac desktop kept up to date. the game crashed several times, but i would be okay restarting. this last time, i am stuck. i checked all updates, trashed the game and re down loaded it. it went right back to where i am stuck. i am only a couple hours and paid for this game which seemed to be a good one. what do i do now?

Sandhya1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Sandhya1 on Dec 27, 16 12:27 AM
I'm having the same issue. This is the second game in so many days I have been unable to play!!
dancote wrote:Can't get the hacksaw after I complete the mosaic puzzle in the stairway of the tower. I can see it but can't select it. Needless to say, all progress is halted.
WIN 10 64 bit is up to date as are all drivers.

Sandhya1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Sandhya1 on Dec 28, 16 12:03 AM
I, too, had the hacksaw issue. If you restart the game with a new profile, when you get to the section with the hacksaw before you do anything, take the torch. When you get the stain glass piece you can now access the hacksaw.

[Post New]by jillaxtell on Jan 23, 17 12:41 PM
Hi I bought this game and on my third time of playing it when I got to the tower and got the door opened, the game froze and I had to turn off my computer to get out of it.

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Pixielate on Feb 7, 17 7:20 PM
I'm using Windows 7 and have played fine until in chapter 3, when I complete the stone circle, nothing happens and the game freezes up. I uninstalled and downloaded again, but it makes no difference. I have to restart my computer because the game keeps running and cannot be uninstalled until after restart.

I have to download from my original install. Is it possible that there has been a fix in place that I am not getting from my download? I gone through all of the other usual things to check and/or update. Can you help me?

Go to: