Re:Post any The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon technical issues here only

[Post New]by MissJuniMoon on Apr 21, 10 8:26 AM
I just finished playing the game and had no problems at all. NO cursor problems, no loading problems or anything. Sorry for all of you who have had. I am running XP sp3 with Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.20GHZ, 2040MB RAM and DirectX 9.

Re:Post any The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon technical issues here only

[Post New]by sthom26434 on Apr 29, 10 7:14 PM
I am having trouble filing the jus with water. it doesn.t work. Can anybody tell me how it is done. Thanks

[Post New]by reynolds_41 on May 6, 10 3:48 PM
I think I have finished the game but I can't get out. I done the last puzzle and went out side but that is as far as I can go. I have clicked on the crystal and nothing happens. I can get out of the game by going to menu but when I click on hint it says to find other objects elsewhere. What do I need to do now.
Sandy R
reynolds_41
Please use this email address for the yahoo one I am having trouble opening. svgordon@hotmail.com

Mookie25
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Mookie25 on May 9, 10 5:54 PM
reynolds_41 wrote:I think I have finished the game but I can't get out. I done the last puzzle and went out side but that is as far as I can go. I have clicked on the crystal and nothing happens. I can get out of the game by going to menu but when I click on hint it says to find other objects elsewhere. What do I need to do now.
Sandy R
reynolds_41
Please use this email address for the yahoo one I am having trouble opening. svgordon@hotmail.com

I'm having the same problem too (Mac version).

[Post New]by smallfish123456 on May 15, 10 11:11 AM
I see several of us are having a problem with clicking on all of the fireflies, but not all appearing in inventory. Hints are showing they are all there, but can't use them. I haven't seen a response for this problem, any solutions, Big Fish Games?

nene093035
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by nene093035 on May 18, 10 3:23 PM
I'm having trouble starting the game. I can't get any further than start. It comes up as an error telling me it has been termenated. I did play it once before that wih no problems. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by anamax on Jun 17, 10 1:55 PM
I too am having a trouble with this game. I have tried everything, including removing and redownloading it. Can not seem to get the articles to enter into the circle, nor can I get the circle to stay on the screen, like it did on the first Crystal Portal game. I love the first game, and was really looking forward to this 2nd part. Am real disappointed in it. I can not get through the first scene.

[Post New]by KindleRocks on Aug 30, 10 11:14 AM
My cursor is also possessed!! It was rather comforting to read that it's not just me. Really disappointing since I just finished the original Mystery of Crystal Portal and was rather excited about relaxing with the sequel. Please...please come up with fix; --my system setting are as recommended.

Go to: