Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by itsjustme87 on Dec 15, 16 5:05 AM
judyhatcher wrote:Major bug. At the base, you go to the helicopter with the on/off switch for the heater but it won't let you take the heater after you play the minigame. It won't even let you got back to the helicopter. Please fix.

I have exactly the same issue!! (Mac)

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by maryclasen on Dec 15, 16 9:35 AM
Macbook Air OSX. Chapter 5 problem. Inventory auto scrolls left and sticks. Cannot access items in half the inventory, including our pup. Quit/Restart allows access, but only briefly. Please advise. (FYI, does not matter if inventory is locked or not, still stuck) Thx! Mary

[Post New]by HOTTENTOTVENUS on Dec 16, 16 4:59 AM
I downloaded a trial version of the above named game. Almost immediately, there were problems. After opening the game and playing for about 5 minutes, the screen started flashing. At first, I thought it was a feature of the game until I noticed there were fragmented pieces of Elf the Dog! When I clicked Elf's head, I heard a car horn! I knew then that there was an issue. Also, when playing a mini-game, I click the info button and, again, the screen starts to flash on and off like mini-light show! LOL! Since this is a new game, I am sure that others will probably experience some strangeness too. Perhaps a patch is forthcoming soon.

Win10 64-bit

babs0258
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by babs0258 on Dec 16, 16 12:42 PM
So, the map piece showed back up and was able to get past the map part. NOW, Elf has disappeared and cannot use him to get paw piece from top of cabinet.
Very frustrating! Please put Elf back in inventory.. Thank you
Windows 7

Edited on 12/16/2016 at 12:43:21 PM PST

[Post New]by registerlady on Dec 16, 16 3:23 PM
Trying to do the Base. I picked up the map piece from the policeman's drawer, but then it disappeared and I cannot get any further without it.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Dec 16, 16 6:23 PM
deejae101 wrote:
scaoli wrote:

UPDATE: I didn't have to replay the game over. I just kept quitting in different rooms and starting again and eventually after several times the inventory items I needed finally reappeared! No rhyme or reason, and I actually had 2 Elfs at one time as well, very weird!

Thank you, that "solution" worked for me.

[Post New]by bigmonster on Dec 17, 16 1:24 PM
Hi, I just put the medical symbol outside and I got a note and a gear which disappeared into my items. I would use hint and it would circle the empty or invisible gear and the other gears. Stuck.

[Post New]by mb5942 on Dec 17, 16 2:59 PM
I too have encountered the flashing problem and the inability to click on morphing objects. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked just fine. I quit and went back in later and now it is all flashing again! Please fix this. I really want to play this game but if it is not fixed soon I will be requesting a refund.

[Post New]by syndney1099 on Dec 17, 16 7:05 PM
When I played the demo, I couldn't retrieve the second gear even though I knew where it was. Drove me nuts. I rebooted, etc and then replayed as a different character to try again, but couldn't get that far in the demo to try again. . I did end up buying the game. Have some issues with getting the morphing cards to register when I click on them. Now I can't get the map piece to show up in my inventory. Stuck. The hint and strategy guide all tell me to use the map piece but it has disappeared. Not sure I'm up to replaying as a different character again to see if I can keep the map piece. Agh..

Edited on 12/17/2016 at 7:07:57 PM PST

lordofys
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lordofys on Dec 18, 16 6:44 PM
Playing on an iMac w/10.11.6. In the bonus chapter I found all 4 parts to the Eerie Amulet. But only three show up in my inventory. I can't go further without the missing part. Also, the hint button does not work in the Surveillance Room. May be related.

lordofys
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lordofys on Dec 18, 16 9:38 PM
lordofys wrote:Playing on an iMac w/10.11.6. In the bonus chapter I found all 4 parts to the Eerie Amulet. But only three show up in my inventory. I can't go further without the missing part. Also, the hint button does not work in the Surveillance Room. May be related.

OK, I reset the Bonus Chapter. It played through fine. I don't know why it glitched the first time through.

Bar80
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bar80 on Dec 19, 16 2:00 AM
Are they EVER going to fix this bug of disappearing inventory items? What are they waiting for? I've quit and started this game so many times, I'm getting nose bleeds just thinking about it. At this point, I no longer have the map piece or Elf! What a freaking waste of money.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 21, 16 2:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post in this thread what is being experienced in their game. I'm sorry to hear that various issues are present in your games. While we don't have the appropriate tools to troubleshoot from the forums, I'll be sure to pass along the contents of this thread to the appropriate teams for review. We do have the tools to provide certain help articles from the Big Fish Games Help Pages that contains steps known to help resolve these issues.

If players are experiencing crashing and freezing issues, it is recommended to refer to the following help particle:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For players on the Windows 10 system, please check the following help article as it is specific to that system:

Windows 10

If players are playing on a Mac computer, please check the troubleshooting steps in the following help article:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

With items disappearing from inventory, running the game as an administrator helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should. The steps are in the article below:

Run Game as Administrator

If issues are still present, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by silvershade on Dec 24, 16 1:50 AM
I've had the screen flashing during one of the puzzles, missing morphing pieces, and disappearing map piece. I'm very disappointed with this game. I was willing to write off the Hellswich issues as a one-time thing but with the problems with this game, I hope we're not seeing the start of a pattern of poorly functioning games being released.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Dec 26, 16 4:18 AM
I haven't read thru all of the tech issues, but I had a glitch and was able to fix it by exiting out and starting again. I had stopped the game when I was in the meeting room, and had to face off with the freaky dog. Elf was locked in a kennel. When I started playing again the next day, Elf was in my inventory, (I forgot about him being locked in the kennel), and I had him take on the freaky dog. Right after that, I started playing the map puzzle that was above it. Where you pin the buildings on to the correct places on the map. As soon as I started the puzzle, all of a sudden my screen started wigging out. Flashing around the edges. I was able to exit out. I restarted the game manager and went back into the game. Elf was no longer in my inventory, but back in the kennel. And I didn't have an issue after that.

Diok
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Diok on Dec 26, 16 10:11 AM
I am having the issue some others have had of not being able to pick up the heater or click back on the helicopter to get it. I have also had the scrambling issue but that resolved itself by getting in and out of the game. Restarting and rebooting did not fix the heater issue so I can't move forward.

Has there been a fix yet, or should I request a refund?

I am on a PC, Windows 10, Chrome.

Thank you.

napapen
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by napapen on Dec 26, 16 12:50 PM
I have played the game two times which I would rather not do as it is boring the second time. I get into the hospital/prison and am stalled there. I can go in and out the window, but the hint always send me back to the lab and then I am stuck again.
How do I ask for a refund? Thanks

[Post New]by biglal on Dec 26, 16 4:33 PM
lolaluv wrote:First hidden object scene started flashing uncontrollably during play - was able to quit, reboot my computer and finish it before it started again. Also seem to be unable to pick up some of the morphing objects, don't know if it's because I was playing the trial or not. Buying this one, but with trepidation of further problems...

aecidia6
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by aecidia6 on Dec 28, 16 8:27 PM
the game played great until near the end,can't get the vial opener i can see it in the cell but can't click on it to get it.is there any help for this.

[Post New]by Nick1023 on Dec 28, 16 10:09 PM
I cannot finish the game, I have reinstalled and still game does not work. When I get captured I loose the map piece every time. I went to help page and it did not help. I paid too much for this game not to be able to play it. VERY DISSAPPOINTED

Go to: