meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for Lamp of Aladdin

[Post New]by meisie99 on Apr 12, 10 2:43 PM
SublimeOne wrote:It's very much like an easier version of Jewels of Cleopatra.

What a coincidence - daily deal is Jewels of Cleopatra!

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Apr 14, 10 8:46 PM
GoveGirl wrote:I don't normally like Match 3 games- the only one I ever finished is Cindy's Travels, however, now I can say I finished 2 match 3 games

I really enjoyed Aladdin Must be something about the little person running around my M3 board that makes all the difference

oh - and a relaxed mode also makes all the difference too!

I totally agree! Nice and relaxing for a change.

[Post New]by Edenza on Apr 16, 10 1:02 PM
My kids (4 and 6 1/2) are totally obsessed with this game. My four year old has been getting up an hour earlier and first thing he wants to know is whether I/we/he can "play Aladdin."

The kids totally buy the similarity to the Aladdin & Genie they're familiar with and they love the match-3 game. Their favorite part is the story and they get exasperated that there are so many puzzles between story elements.

I wish there was some more variety in the tiles. I've been matching pink, yellow, green & blue tiles in my sleep Overall though, this is a fun match-3 for all of us.

churly72
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by churly72 on Apr 21, 10 2:33 AM
i like this game, nice for a changes...

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on Apr 30, 10 12:30 PM
Love this game, I know the story of Aladdin by heart, I have read both the books and watched movies. I am still on pins and needles to finish the game. I know how it will end, and despite annoying voice over's ( Aladdin sounded a little pimply for me) the graphics and the music were wonderful. And as match three games go this is fun with a purpose. I like games with a story and can't wait to finish. Plus you get screensavers and wallpaper. I am very mercurial and change my screensavers and my wallpaper often. Nothing quite like some freebies!

[Post New]by suzyt2 on May 22, 10 4:41 PM
All l got was a white screen. I deleted. Downloadeed..white screen...deleted...downloaded...white screen.. Wasted twelve minutes and haven't seen anything but a white screen. You need to work on htis one

[Post New]by Greenlady21 on Jun 21, 10 3:33 PM
Slow and insipid, even for an M3.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 12, 11 2:17 PM
Game Ratings:

Graphics – 4 stars
Story – 3 stars
Music/Sounds – 2 stars
Gameplay – 4 stars
Overall – 3.25 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

kaerbaer
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kaerbaer on Aug 21, 11 1:34 AM
I realize someone already mentioned this - but I never found the answer - why is this game listed as a HOG? - PC Downloads > Hidden Object Games > Lamp of Aladdin - it is currently on the main screen as the deal of the day and I thought I would take a look - I always look at the game type at the top first to see if it is one I might be interested in - and it said it was a HOG - so I decided to read about it - yet in the description itself it says it is an M3 game - no mention of HOGs at all

very frustrating when games are mislabeled like that

[Post New]by cheddarmelt on Aug 21, 11 1:20 PM
Although this game is listed as a Hidden Object game, it is about 90% Match-Three. If that weren't enough to sour you on this game, it also robs ALL challenge from you. If you are working on a challenging spot and get almost done, the game does it FOR you, robbing you of all the fun. There is no way to turn off this spoiler.

If it weren't for this confounding spoiler, it wouldn't be so horrible as a three-dollar daily deal. But what fun is it when the game plays itself?

Bebalovo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Bebalovo on Aug 21, 11 3:45 PM
Definitely does not belong in the HOG category too...I was very disappointed to fine it was really a M3 game, waited and waited for another **** scene to come up and played out the free hour still waiting without being satisified.

[Post New]by bootsie55 on Mar 31, 13 2:42 PM
[b] I played the demo , I love Match 3 games so when I downloaded the game, I found it to have Great colors, I do love a Challenge so after playing the demo, (thinking), wow this is going to be my kind of game. I bought it 5 day's ago & I'm already done......??
If any one wants to share, & if you've played a (Hard Match 3) game, PLEASE leave me the name. Thank-You,

[Post New]by denisebrule on May 27, 13 2:44 PM
How do I get out of the "Hidden Objects" part? When I press on "Hints" I get 2 rotating wheels, I press and nothing happens. Still missing some parts of objects. Am I stuck at this first level forever???
HELP!
Den

Go to: