meb28
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by meb28 on May 28, 17 7:01 PM
I'm using Windows 10. I started the game once played for about 10 to 15, perhaps 20 minutes into it and then exited. I just tried to restart the game again and it tells me that it cannot restart the game tried to read from some file and it couldn't so it terminates the program. I did reinstall the game and it keeps telling me the same issue. Slightly irritated as I hadn't gotten very far into the game at all.

whymus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by whymus on Jul 3, 17 2:27 PM
Arien1 wrote:I'm on the page where you have to place the stars and draw lines between them to recreate the image. The problem is, one of the stars is under the info button so I cannot get to it. Every time I try it just pulls up the info window telling me what to do with the puzzle. I can't get the star.

Any help?

I have this same issue. Someone told Arien1 to check their screen resolution. I did and I have the correct screen resolution. Can you suggest any thing else? Or is there an update for this game to correct this problem?

[Post New]by sandie170242 on Jul 15, 17 1:03 AM
Was playing game when it locked out. On trying to start it up again got an error access violation.

Have uninstalled it and installed it again but still the same error message on trying to start it.

Help please.

Sandra Warters

Go to: