Ready for the special room

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Jan 2, 17 1:50 PM
Hows bout we use "My Pillow" less clean up, better night sleep and of course the pink thingies always help.

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 2, 17 2:48 PM
jakeybubby wrote:Hows bout we use "My Pillow" less clean up, better night sleep and of course the pink thingies always help.

I have been down to the dungeons and found the stocks.
Shackles do not seem to work and the white padded jacket is laughable in this case.
I am bringing them up to the ward and however long it takes, I WILL pinion that maniac.
I am plastered in Watermelon, which should never have been allowed into the rooms anyway, but can still muster enough strength to zap the patient.
But wait a minute! I am a patient too......... Nurse!

Debora1823
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by Debora1823 on Jan 2, 17 2:57 PM
PTG needs two white jackets and a new broom...Y'all need to stop with the pillow fights before that dragon sneezes and all those feathers end up stuck to the ceiling with dragon snot...

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,131 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 2, 17 4:45 PM
OH craponacracker Fuzzy Toes now ya done gone and did it ,,, sheeeeeeesh now dey know I is free,,,, runs from Castel to Town ,, puff puff nope no hiding here yikesssssss whew just slide by PTG hehehehhehe opsie whew that was to close >>>> nurse wiff a syringie thinie ready fer me ,,,,,,,, ** tummmbble bang, boom , arffff ,,,,Underground Grotto??? oh good maybe Mamma crock will help me ,,,,,, yikes no no I is no bone ya crazy gator,,,,,,, oh no she found me agin tears over to Cloud City,,,,,,, puff puff puff whew I is gettin to ole fer dis ********
gots to hide I do not like da way that bird be a eyeing me ,,, tears over to da Dark Tower,,, oh oh oh der is da Dark Knight maybe he can help me,,,, hummmmmmm his eyes be glassssssie ahuh he found me lill pink goodies ,,,,,,, gots to rest zzzzzzzzzzz

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 2, 17 7:03 PM

Well fine!

I've rummaged through the tavern and have fashioned a lovely outfit out of fans, some missed feathers, fungus baby earrings, mushrooms, shells, two lovely red monster arms, an eye patch and a very delicately placed crab.

As I don't know how to do the thingie over the o in schon, I will switch to Barry Manilow's Copacabana.

Now stop eating all the brooms! We need them for the jousting tournament!

Jenifer

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 3, 17 1:04 AM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
Well fine!

I've rummaged through the tavern and have fashioned a lovely outfit out of fans, some missed feathers, fungus baby earrings, mushrooms, shells, two lovely red monster arms, an eye patch and a very delicately placed crab.

As I don't know how to do the thingie over the o in schon, I will switch to Barry Manilow's Copacabana.

Jenifer

Don't you think that all those fripperies look a bit incongruous on your Bigfoot outfit?
And if Randy sees you doing the cha-cha to that crooner he will go more demented than he already is!
Jousting?
I have just the outfit for that if Nurse lets me wear it.
I need a Sancho Panza though so who could be my squire?

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 3, 17 5:59 AM
Incongruous Fripperies?!!!

I assure you, after I looked those words up, I was outraged!

I realise that the Yule Time Season is still upon us in the Castle, but, frankly, I feel that January is too late for my traditional flashing neon Christmas spats!

And I am not Bigfoot! I was out of town that WHOLE weekend!

Seriously! It's like being hassled by Donatella Versace, but without all the running away while screaming.

So... I will do the rounds anew and create the ultimate outfit. But I need to know your jousting outfit first! I would hate to make a faux pas.

And as for the 'Siren Song', well the only thing left in the vinyl shelf is "Anarchy in the UK"

But whatever mollifies Trina.

Time for my pill! Yay!!

Jenifer

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,131 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 3, 17 8:09 AM
Sitting in da corner trying to tear apart " My Pilow" wiff me toffies,,, &^%$#$%^&( what is this thing made of?? and where are da feathers??? Aha jakeybuddy got into to many of dem der lill pink candies and thunks it is April welllllllllllllllllllllllllll da Fool be on you heheheheheh it is January,, yes?? no?? maybe??? oh craponacracker me no know........
PTG gots me all hogged tied in a new fangeled white coat and a new room that is really strange, how so ya say????? well der be feathers alllllllllllllllllll over da ceiling stuck de wiff OH NO dat be Dragon Snot DUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ,,, cocks head and heard PTG wiff Jenifer_Rule????????? oh hehehehehehe a new inmate to da funny farm....
Barry Manilow?????????/ who let that nut case free OH ME HEAD GOING TO POP

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Jan 3, 17 10:11 AM
Thanks for the giggles Also, thought you might be hungry after all the pillow play and running from room to room and some liquid refreshment seems in order.

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 3, 17 12:00 PM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:Incongruous Fripperies?!!!

So... I will do the rounds anew and create the ultimate outfit. But I need to know your jousting outfit first! I would hate to make a faux pas.

Jenifer

Looking around the walls where Randy has been rampaging I get a sense of donning a puce tabard with yellow and green trim.
I would also wear the finest mesh chain mail underneath (with undies of course to limit the scratching).
I'll "borrow" a dustbin lid to defend myself against all those who desire to unhorse me and for attack I have a special yard broom that I can tie a pink pennant to from the Nurse's drawer.
I may sharpen it's end
If I am to defend your honor (snigger at that thought if you will) so I need a favour. (Do you know this word? )
A small knot of pink ribbons will suffice so long as they are color coordinated.
And please keep that maniac Randy from the jousting yard or he may find himself impaled "where the sun don't shine"!
Should I charge an entrance fee?

Edited on 01/03/2017 at 12:02:08 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,874 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 3, 17 9:03 PM
Definitely charge the entrance fee. All the inmates, um, "players" will be lined up to check out Randy a'jousting. And BTW, don't worry about the dustbunnies. It's not your cleaning, Randy breeds them in his head, so there are always more on their way no matter how much vacuuming you do. They've been around for a couple of years and they're getting more prolific every day. Relax and embrace your inner bunny. It's the only way to survive

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 4, 17 6:41 AM
My problem is that I am not very used to riding a horse like those "cow-loving Texans" who may be my opposition.
I have a donkey pet, but with all this protection, I fear he will sit down and not gallop to the fray.
Anyway I am as ready as can be, so make sure you get all their money before you let them in. I think a 80:20% division of the take is in order for your troubles?
And don't let them sneak in through the windows of the corridor where we will do battle as some of them are a shifty lot.
Also NO alcohol.
I don't need any encouragement from empty Aussie beer bottles

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,131 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 4, 17 10:49 AM
Oh me achin head, kicks beer bottels away ,, WOOOTTTTTT I am free>>>>>>> okay what , when .when. how, looks over at me new friend Ginger ??? did you free me lill one?? HARK I hear da word Joust >>>>>>>>>>. WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
cmere Ginger oh wait a dagnabit minute me need a horsie, a javlen thingie a helmet, a shield,,, a suite of armour,,, me Sai,, hummmmmmmmm flops on da floor gots to thunk on this one fer a minute,,,, sure Ginger snaped ( I made a funny) me out of da huggie but I still be in da special room,,, okay need da key,,,,,,,,,,

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 4, 17 11:26 AM
Ooooooooooooo!
I've just passed one of the Gate Guards only dressed (if you can call it that) in his boxers! No armor, no axe na-da!
That maniac (whose name rhymes with Andy, Pandy) made him sneeze with a feather and poked him with a full syringe of happiness.
Some Machiavellian character MUST have sneaked past me and let him out of his cell (sorry! "room"). Please don't let it be one of "ye olde school" (the Queen or even worse the General) returning. They were all friends in the bad old days when he had some semblance of sanity.
So now it is all out war.
I shall prevail however, I have a feminine thingamabob on the end of my lance for good luck.
Also there are no horses left in the Castle as we HOSed them last night.
So that puerile upstart in his second childhood will have to face me on foot.
He! he! he!
I have some of his favorite pink pills to act as ball bearings.
In all that armor he will be defenseless, as well as grovelling for the ambrosia.
Let battle commence! and as did the Romans before me

Edited on 01/04/2017 at 11:45:23 AM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,131 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 4, 17 12:19 PM
Oh ye of lill faith my PTL ,, never in a life time of HOS'S in da MC will ye ever come up agin one such as I, me? meself, oh whatever * rashberrie* I is wise behind me height or is dat bejound ??Tag your IT.........
oh wrong game sowwie hehehehehe NOT
Me no talking and ye kin no make me so nenner nenner nenner I am not saying it was Fuzzy Foot that let me out OPPPPPPPPPPPPSIE kitty out of dat bag...........
OH WHAT A RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHH * shivers * oh good stuff de PTG kin ya keep some more fer after OUR WAR and I joust yo offin yer , um um whatcha goin ride der PTG???
seeing you HOSed dem all out last night or did you give dem all me pinkie candies??
Now I Ma'am me on de otter hand have me faithfull Frost hehehehehe now yer egg goin be cooked hard boiled even
slaps on helmet and armour and falls to da floor holt craponacracker dis stuff be heavey,, what what what I am blind kin not see a thin ,, whew helmet to big aha de ya be TO ARMSSSSSSSSSSSSno no Frost <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>> dat way

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 4, 17 1:22 PM
The inmates are getting restless and ugly.
Some are even wanting their gold back.
My treasurer seems to have disappeared.
That asinine fool has put his helmet on the wrong way round and is wandering about with his faithful steed clip-clopping backwards down the stairs.
He even has found himself in the wrong corridor where they store the bedpans and huggie jackets.
Oh! No! LOOK OUT - big Male Nursie is bearing down on him with shackles and horse syringe.
He is dragged back into his room making grooves in the floor with his armour and singing a weird Scottish dirge.
The neighbouring rooms fill the corridor with their howls as they join in singing: Untie these bands frae aff o' my hands And gie tae me my sword There's no a man in a' MC ...... Mumble, mumble, mumble.
Have I prevailed?
I turn round and bow to the crowd only to duck just in time as another watermelon whizzes past me.
It is not my day!

jack7242
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Jan 4, 17 4:01 PM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
Well fine!

Jenifer

Pardon me for butting into the madness that has taken over this thread, but I am concerned about the "delicately placed crab"!!!!

I am almost certain that there is medication available for that??!!

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 5, 17 12:38 AM

Doesn't itch, but it is a bit nippy.

But I have returned appropriately clad!

Helmet, gauntlets, banner flag, whip, mace, spear, maracas, bells and some lovely comfy slippers I found in the Frozen Treasure.

I have tied four ribbons as a tribute for PTG. They can adorn the err... feminine item.

Unfortunately the news of no horses is a problem. I have four horseshoes!

There's a kitten in the Warden's Office, but I think it's a little shifty.

I have no choice. I'm off to the Crocodile Bush! I will return on my rather low slung and somewhat untrustworthy steed!

Or the Crocodile Bush HOS will suddenly include a helmet, gauntlets, banner flag, a whip, a mace, a spear, maracas, bells, four horseshoes, some comfy slippers and a crab.

Jenifer

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 5, 17 1:14 AM
But what is this I see?
ANOTHER jouster has suddenly appeared all bedecked in baubles and carrying a bag of something. Her mount is rather low slung though as if it is galloping (waddling actually) on the floor below.
It can’t be my unworthy opponent as I hear him inciting his fellow inmates into rioting. Then I notice that her armor is shaped rather differently to mine.
I thought my day couldn’t possibly get worse , but now I’m faced with the impossible.
Anabel has returned in person!
I duck as a Frisbee shaped horseshoe whistles past my visor to be followed by one in the centre of my girth.
My last recollection of the tourney was being loaded onto a stretcher with an evil grinning female face peering closely at my prone figure as I was dumped back in my room.
HOWL! I want my mummy Frog Witch

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 5, 17 5:12 AM

I have successfully subdued the crocodile.

It is slow, but sturdy. I have called him "Poppet".

I did lose my banner, one gauntlet, three bows, one bell and my comfy slippers in the "breaking in" process. However, I still have my Muppet skin slippers, so that's OK.

Poppet does not like the horseshoes, hence the slew of horseshoe frisbee hurling incidents.. Seriously - they are everywhere! I've collected more than I need, so frankly I'm fine to fling them at unsuspecting Castle Folk.

I am eager to joust, and Poppet is eager to eat people.

Let the games begin!

Jenifer, The Highly Medicated, of the House "Shpadoinkle"

Go to: