Siem Reap - Level Help

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Siem Reap - Level Help

[Post New]by Knismesis on Apr 8, 18 11:06 PM
I hate Siem Reap with my entire being. I have had to purchase shovels and extra moves and boosts to complete the intern level of most of these games. I literally HATE Siem Reap and hate you Gummy Drop dev team for making Siem Reap. You’re awful.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 10, 18 9:57 AM
Hello Knismesis,

I can absolutely understand frustration that arises when levels are more difficult than anticipated. I'll be sure to take your feedback that you've had a difficult time with this city and that the intern levels of the city appear to need extra moves or boosts to succeed. I'll provide that to the appropriate teams for their overview while discussing future changes in the game.

Before I continue, I want to remind all of our players that while we do appreciate criticism, we request that it remain respectful and constructive in line with the agreed upon Forum Rules. Thank you all for being sure to remain respectful and constructive while offering criticisms or feedback, as this helps maintain a comfortable and friendly environment for everyone to participate in.

Since this feedback doesn't contain a level or specific portion of the city we could assist with, I'm unable to assist with strategies and tips that may help. It may be helpful in the future to describe specific levels that are causing this frustration, so moderators can provide accurate and specific feedback. This also helps with keeping our forums as accessible as possible and helps keep these level help threads on topic. If there's a specific level or concern in the city you'd like to discuss, please feel free to continue this discussion.

Also, if you find that the strategies and tips offered by players and moderators is still unable to assist, don't hesitate to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details of the city and level you are experiencing difficulty with and either your User ID or Passport Number. Our Reps may have further assistance they can provide and will be certain to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your time and understanding. If there are any further general or forum concerns and questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Siem Reap - Level 100

[Post New]by cind310 on Apr 22, 18 2:51 PM
I must add my 390 coims. This is the most absurd place to put an a!most impossible timed level. As indicated by others, it is possible to complete level with Eternal freeze which costs 390 for one. What makes this so ridiculous is that I have 9 of the required pieces to get the 320 coins, but having spent 390 to do the first level, I don't have enough money to buy another eternal freeze. And if I did, why would I spend an additional 390 to make 320? THIS LEVEL NEEDS SERIOUS RETHINKING. (I don't mean to shout but I don't know how to bold, underline, or change the color of the line).

Edited on 04/25/2018 at 4:26:18 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 23, 18 2:53 PM
Hello cind310,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback about Siem Reap level 100. This can definitely be a challenging level, and it can be highly reliant on getting a lot of chances for Lightning Bolts very quickly. I'll be happy to pass along the additional feedback about this level to the teams behind the game.

Hopefully the tips offered earlier in this thread will help our players get through this level without purchasing or using boosts. Please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are additional thoughts or questions about this level. We'll be happy to listen and provide whatever assistance we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: