Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: The City That Isn't There Collector's Edition

[Post New]by cabizzi on Feb 19, 17 12:01 PM
I cannot pick up the sixth item in the necklace, a leaf. Therefore, cannot get the strawberry and thus cannot get rid of the bugs. Just purchased the game. Please help.
Cabizzi

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: The City That Isn't There Collector's Edition

[Post New]by ZippityDoDa on Mar 5, 17 11:34 PM
I also am having a problem where you find the fruit and leaves for the necklace. I have 7 of 8 items -yet according to the strategy guide, the strawberry is the 8th missing piece. However, there is no clue for the strawberry( in the cloud). As well, nothing happens when I click on the strawberry. I am unable to move forward. Such an expensive game! I am using Mac and have CE. Thank you.

landylady1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by landylady1 on Mar 11, 17 9:18 AM
Having trouble changing scenes - it takes anything from 20 to 30 seconds to load every time, even for an HOS?

landylady1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by landylady1 on Mar 13, 17 7:38 AM
Now got to the stage where the game is virtually unplayable as its taking up to 30secs to change scenes - not happy that I paid for a game that basically does NOT work!!!! Is there anything I can do to sort this?????

efb203
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by efb203 on Apr 5, 17 8:03 AM
Mac OS Sierra.
Game worked once.
Now crashes upon opening.
This has happened before with other games and it helped to turn off Automatic Graphics Switching in Energy Saver, but that did not work this time.

All available updates are installed.

Obviously there is some setting that is off. How can I fix this once and for all.
SO. VERY. FRUSTRATING.

[Post New]by 112547 on Apr 27, 17 3:07 PM
Ordered Witches Legacy, Fear for Sale:Hidden in the Darkness, and Fear for Sale: The Thirteen Keys Collection on the same day. Downloaded without incident. None will start. Get a brief window opening, then screen returns to "play again" you own this game. Latest Windows 10 update, Other games seem to be ok. Elefun issue? Hidden in the Darkness works on my wife's laptop with the previous Windows update.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: The City That Isn't There Collector's Editio

[Post New]by 112547 on Apr 28, 17 10:14 AM
112547 wrote:Ordered Witches Legacy, Fear for Sale:Hidden in the Darkness, and Fear for Sale: The Thirteen Keys Collection on the same day. Downloaded without incident. None will start. Get a brief window opening, then screen returns to "play again" you own this game. Latest Windows 10 update, Other games seem to be ok. Elefun issue? Hidden in the Darkness works on my wife's laptop with the previous Windows update.

----------
I found that I could start all three games by going to a lower resolution. What was really strange is that after I had started a game in lower resolution and exited, I found that the game would now load in 1080.

[Post New]by Sllawson0 on Aug 9, 17 2:59 PM
I am playing this game on an iPad. I get to the Slums level and have to use a pin to open a lock(next to a stove). I have moved the pin all over the screen and it does nothing. I have closed the game and tried multiple times and it still does not work.

[Post New]by Brownie2146 on Aug 21, 17 8:02 AM
Chapter 2, rock (H) doesn't respond or move. I'm on an iPad.

[Post New]by Gamemom86 on Oct 5, 17 1:24 PM
I'm on chapter 5, on the HOP and I can't find the Airship Wings. I've clicked every spot on the screen, blown it up 150%, and the hint does nothing at all. So now I'm stuck and can't go any further. Help?!

Go to: