abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Editio

[Post New]by abarrett on Apr 29, 17 3:43 PM
Unfortunately, I did not see the posts describing players being stuck in the airship. My game also froze, with no way to skip the puzzle. I really don't want to have to restart an otherwise good game when I am so close to finishing it. It's not good that an update hasn't appeared to fix this bug in the game. I am playing on a Win 10 laptop.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Editi

[Post New]by Journeyfer on Oct 25, 17 9:05 AM
Bonus chapter: I have an issue with the paint vial not pouring and therefore the final thread can not be color dyed. The vial moves around and the graphic is between the pot , it can not be set down or poured. I have tried restarting the app but it puts me in the same position. Help would be appreciated .

Edited on 10/25/2017 at 9:47:54 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Edit

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 23, 18 1:37 PM
While playing the game. I had my artifacts in a room, accessed on a watch/pendant type circle by the tool bar. My second profile. I checked in there occasionally and it had info on the items and some interactions. My pc shut down for no reason and said the profile was corrupt. So I just started over. I finished the bonus and had no way to go back to that room. It has all my artifacts in the bonus content and they don't have interaction or info. I bought this game after it was updated. Did something not get transferred?
Win10PC.

Edited on 01/25/2018 at 4:07:37 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Ed

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 28, 18 3:55 PM
Journeyfer wrote:Bonus chapter: I have an issue with the paint vial not pouring and therefore the final thread can not be color dyed. The vial moves around and the graphic is between the pot , it can not be set down or poured. I have tried restarting the app but it puts me in the same position. Help would be appreciated .

Did you get to the part that gave you a page to mix the paint yet? I slightly remember on first try I couldn't do it but it had another step that I had to do first. From the paper with the mix chart, I made three colors. After each color I place a spool in the dye and placed in a crate with three dividers. After all three were in the dividers, I could move it. I might of had to click on the crate each time to place the spools.

Edited on 01/28/2018 at 4:09:22 PM PST

Go to: