Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by fredt1430 on Feb 4, 17 5:11 AM
I'm having the same issue others are having where is sends me back to dead emily to get bracelet that I have already got. Stuck on this screen.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by matai9 on Feb 4, 17 5:45 AM
I can't proceed after the bracelet scene. I tried choosing achievements or the strategy guide to get out of the scene, and it looks like it will play the cut scene and move along, but it remains stuck, and I have to use task manager to exit the game. I have deleted this game.

[Post New]by sonjacrous on Feb 4, 17 6:18 AM
Can't get tweezers
Puzzle piece at manual waterpump - cant get it

[Post New]by overstreetthered on Feb 4, 17 9:55 AM
game will not let me retrieve game piece from deer's mouth

[Post New]by sanne81 on Feb 4, 17 10:19 AM
Stuck on having to use a scalpel to cut open a bag in the carriage. I already used the scalpel to cut a rope in another scene, and it dissappeared after that, so I'm unable to continue. I already replayed the game after getting stuck in the infamous 'bracelet' scene', not really wanting to do it again and replay to change the order in which I use the scalpel

[Post New]by lilveboe11 on Feb 4, 17 10:26 AM
can get pass the bracelet scene

[Post New]by farishawk on Feb 4, 17 11:44 AM
I used the scalpel on the red chair in Abigail's house and it worked, but disappeared. Apparently I need this to cut open the bag hanging in the Carriage needed to transport Victor's body. I am unable to proceed.

[Post New]by PANDANAZ on Feb 4, 17 12:38 PM
Hi I also have the same issue with the bracelet scene, I cannot go back and I have tried by going to the collectibles and achievements but then the screen freezes and then I have to turn my computer off and on again.

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on Feb 4, 17 3:24 PM
Me too. Too busy watching MOTD to report it at the moment, I'll do it tomorrow if there isn't a patch up already.

[Post New]by melansongirl on Feb 4, 17 3:46 PM
I can not place the Minotaur amulet in the gargoyle. Can't finish the bonus chapter.

phoot10
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by phoot10 on Feb 4, 17 4:19 PM
Same issue as others with scapel, used on chair at Abigails's then it disappeared and I need it to cut bag in carriage, cannot go further, hint keeps sending me to carriage.

Moneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Moneve on Feb 4, 17 4:29 PM
Bonus Game: I am in the Dr.'s Office. I have a wind up key for the deer but can't use it. I have 3/4 of the colored disc. If I use the hint button it directs me to the top of the closest mannequin. I have clicked on every part in that "hint circle" but to no avail. I cannot interact with anything else in the room and the map shows I can only interact in the Dr.'s Office. I really don't want to start over again .

Edited on 02/04/2017 at 4:31:49 PM PST

[Post New]by althea2770 on Feb 4, 17 5:06 PM
Stuck on bonus chapter, can't complete game. Glitch not letting me use wind up key. Others have complained of the same problem.

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on Feb 4, 17 5:15 PM
I just bought this game in a 2 for 1 deal. This game never came over to my account so now I don't own it. What's up with that Big Fish ??!! I spend a lot of money on your games and this is not right!! I want my game installed to my account !!

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on Feb 4, 17 5:24 PM
OK Big Fish I can see it now. Sorry for the rant but I could only see 1 and I thought it didn't go through

agnesnic
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by agnesnic on Feb 4, 17 7:18 PM
I have the same problem as LauraUnit - I used the antlers before using the winding key which I now cannot use.

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Feb 5, 17 1:47 AM
I can't get the cobra from the carriage - forceps have disappeared! Anyone else facing the same issue? Bummed and need a bug fix

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Feb 5, 17 1:50 AM
sanne81 wrote:Stuck on having to use a scalpel to cut open a bag in the carriage. I already used the scalpel to cut a rope in another scene, and it dissappeared after that, so I'm unable to continue. I already replayed the game after getting stuck in the infamous 'bracelet' scene', not really wanting to do it again and replay to change the order in which I use the scalpel

Exactly the same problem! Playing on Mac OS10.12.3

sackese
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by sackese on Feb 5, 17 2:09 AM
By now I've found at 2 serious bugs in this game's bonus part. The octopus amulet and the bull's head.

If you don't place the octopus amulet when you do the scroll's mg then you cannot return to that place.

If you happen to put the gargoyle's head before the bull's head then you cannot go back there.

[Post New]by Bellonax on Feb 5, 17 4:10 AM
Victor's Tower

I'm completely stuck. Just put the two rings on the statue by the cliff and now nothing to do. When I hit hint it just tells me to go to the workshop and if I do and then hit hint again it just does a sparkly circle up near the ceiling where there isn't anything.

The strategy guide says I should have received tweezers when I opened the pigeon box to remove the key from the door, but I never did. I'm assuming there's a glitch.

Hope there's a fix for this because I have no desire to start the game over!

Frustrating!!

(Windows 10)

Edited on 02/05/2017 at 4:15:23 AM PST

Go to: