gyanda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by gyanda on Feb 28, 17 6:53 PM
Boolat Games let us know, there IS a fix, it's just not released yet by Bigfish, unfortunately.

gyanda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by gyanda on Mar 7, 17 5:38 AM
I guess, they don't release the fix at all... it seems that we players, who have problems with the game are not of any significant importance to the company.

[Post New]by rigacci on Mar 9, 17 7:41 AM
Only thing left is to ask for a refund.

What does it take to be "proactive"?

granna2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by granna2 on Mar 10, 17 10:32 AM
Well, good grief!! how frustrating, that there IS a fix, but not made available to members/customers. Does BFG need time to incorporate it into the game themselves?(I don't know exactly how the fixes are embedded into a 'published' game). I really want to play this game---haven't bought it yet)but have played the demo as far as I can get) since was waiting for the update. I don't know how so many have been able to play it, and some of us cannot. When 99% of games I dnld run fine, just seems logical that there's something 'amiss' with the game itself & not my pc.
Good luck to us all awaiting the update~~~~

[Post New]by Lila4869 on Mar 14, 17 9:24 PM
Fix is wide screen monitor

crgriff58
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by crgriff58 on May 9, 17 7:12 AM
Can't gem gem with wallet in safe. Can't get out of game once in there. Menu won't come up.

hobo11
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by hobo11 on Jun 7, 17 3:04 PM
The S in the compass does not move and the Menu is frozen. Only way out of game is to Alt Delete. See from other posts this has not been fixed. Am using windows vista.
Would love to play this game!

Go to: