Picking Eleanor's Brain

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

Re:Picking Eleanor's Brain

[Post New]by ghost777 on Oct 19, 08 7:39 AM
eleanor1183 wrote:Just updated the list. Still a few more to go.
Still trying to work on this ,with all the new games .need to stay awake for 24 hours lol

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Oct 19, 08 2:06 PM
Good work, sleuths!

Only three more to go...

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Oct 19, 08 2:26 PM
which ones do we still need?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 19, 08 2:29 PM
looloo123 wrote:which ones do we still need?
Look on page 2- the updated list is there.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 19, 08 3:27 PM
ok- so I wasnt crazy! The storage room LOL

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by giggyann on Oct 19, 08 5:07 PM
prpldva wrote:
mmaiden42 wrote:We are getting closer. I hope she is working on a new list to help keep us busy until our new game comes. This is fun. Gives a whole new meaning to Replay Value.
I had asked her if she was doing a list for Madame Fate, saying I would do one if she was not. She thought that was a good idea, So I'm working on it now!

Prpldva
I can't wait I had a blast doing this game/list. I was just tooo slow. You all are so fast. I came online with " it's a cable car" going on in the mind. I have to get out more.
First I was yelling at gophers and know this. I lol when I saw eleanor was one of the names in the storage room.
Can't wait. Oh already said that....ops
giggyann

Edited on 10/19/2008 at 5:13:01 PM PST

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Oct 19, 08 5:24 PM
Is #10 - the obviousness of a dormer window as the room appears tucked into a first floor sloping roof and light is streaming in from somewhere left?

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Oct 19, 08 6:31 PM
incrediblyviolet wrote:Is #10 - the obviousness of a dormer window as the room appears tucked into a first floor sloping roof and light is streaming in from somewhere left?

Yes!

I really thought this one would be easier, but apparently not that many people are familiar with windows....

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Oct 19, 08 6:40 PM
eleanor1183 wrote:
incrediblyviolet wrote:Is #10 - the obviousness of a dormer window as the room appears tucked into a first floor sloping roof and light is streaming in from somewhere left?

Yes!

I really thought this one would be easier, but apparently not that many people are familiar with windows....

AH! So you mean the windows as they relate to the placement of the room on the floorplans? Ooooh, that is a clever clue, you! ...and me with 15 years in Architecture not even *thinkin* to look at the plans, which I drew, or at least read, every workday for 15 freakin' years... Well done incrediblyviolet!

I kinda wonder if maybe this room wasn't originally planned for a different floor in the game, because servants quarters were almost always below the main floor or on the highest, depending on function, which would have made sense with a dormer window.

Edited on 10/19/2008 at 6:42:55 PM PST

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Oct 19, 08 7:55 PM
Yeeeeehaw!!!
We all did it.
Waiting anxiously for prpldva to do a new list.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 19, 08 8:00 PM
mmaiden42 wrote:Yeeeeehaw!!!
We all did it.
Waiting anxiously for prpldva to do a new list.

Just hold your feathers, I mean fins. I'm working on it. I just started today!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 19, 08 8:18 PM
mmaiden42 wrote:Will we be looking to pick prpldva's brain ??? Or will it be added here???

LOL- more like 'Pick PrplDva's Pea-brain"

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 19, 08 10:42 PM
AnnBy wrote:Hmmmm......mayby I ought to wait to play more Madame Fate until you get your list done prpl.........
Part one is posted- look for PSATs

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Oct 19, 08 11:05 PM
AnnBy wrote:PSAT's......I thought that was a college test thread so didn't look at it.

Yeah, me neither. *ever* so gently suggesting maybe editing your topic title because honestly I would never had looked had I not seen this. I actually read only topics with titles that I understand and sound interesting.

Edited on 10/19/2008 at 11:06:17 PM PST

itsgrandma
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Ravenhearst - door to Music Room

[Post New]by itsgrandma on Mar 4, 09 10:34 AM
Can anyone give me a clue as to how I work out the puzzle that unlocks the door to the Music Room please? I cannot even seem to know what to do - let alone do it! Strange really, because Return to Ravenhearst is much more difficult (all round) and I finished that one (after a lot of struggling in places I admit) - which led me to buy the first Ravenhearst. I don't seem to be switched into this one at all at the moment.

Go to: