jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Welcome to Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ forum

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Oct 17, 10 4:46 AM
I just trialled this game. It is a great game. I was worried that the computer was going to crash, when in the cave the whole thing shook sometimes. I love the mini games and taking the photos. IMO this Veronica Porter is better than the 'Order of the Conspiracy'. It is an excellent buy at $4.99. I bought Hidden Expedition Buckingham Palace yesterday. I could not trial it anymore as I had tried it before, It is quite good but the puzzles are rather difficult and i got stuck. I found the solution on the forum.

This game

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Oct 20, 10 6:22 AM
I have been playing this game for a while. I am stuck in the Jungle (I think). I can NOT find the Crystal. I have hit the HINT button dozens of time and clicked hundreds of times on all kinds of things. I look carefully but can not see the crystal. Before i had trouble with the HINTS, but i then did find it after a few tries, This time it is impossible to find. Now I can not go any further. I had really enjoyed this game until i hit this snag. I am utterly frustrated. I looked at the Walkthrough at another website, but they do not show the Items to find. It only shows the puzzles, photos and the tablets.
Can someone help me please. I would love to go up another level. THANKS in advance.

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Oct 21, 10 1:16 AM
I really liked this game but NOT being able to find the Crystal in the Jungle, i got very frustrated and did not enjoy it anymore. I used at least a dozen hints but could not find the Crystal. Then I decided that instead of looking at the whole screen, i look at a SMALL PART OF THE SCREEN at the time. I then quickly found the crystal at the bottom right side. From now on, i look at parts of the screen. The hint lasts only one second or I think even less than a second. This is my only gripe with this game. I love the graphics and the mini puzzles. I also like it that you can play the Portals to find the items and the differences. All in all a very good game.

[Post New]by lennie1950 on Nov 19, 10 6:49 AM
can't somebody help me. I like the game. but I can't get the circles and gems to move to the inner circles. That's the second circle I got to open the portal. Some moves and some don't. can anyone help me?

flags1
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by flags1 on Nov 19, 11 8:31 AM
lennie1950 wrote:can't somebody help me. I like the game. but I can't get the circles and gems to move to the inner circles. That's the second circle I got to open the portal. Some moves and some don't. can anyone help me?

Click the little shaped bar between the gems and the whole section flips. The puzzle is quite easy -- ONCE you figure out how to flip. hahaha I was about to give up when I accidently hit it.

flags1
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by flags1 on Nov 19, 11 8:31 AM
lennie1950 wrote:can't somebody help me. I like the game. but I can't get the circles and gems to move to the inner circles. That's the second circle I got to open the portal. Some moves and some don't. can anyone help me?

Click the little shaped bar between the gems and the whole section flips. The puzzle is quite easy -- ONCE you figure out how to flip. hahaha I was about to give up when I accidently hit it.

Go to: